Michael Bay is doing Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bad Boy
YEEEAAAHH!!!!

Im a Superman fan and spent my childhood loving it! With Mr Bay doing it, it's just gonna be sweeeeeeet!

And here comes the backlash.......

BackFire
It's suck just like all of the others.

Gemini no Saga
It's a very good new!

forumcrew
he needs to team with Bruchkhiemer

roundisfunny
Michael Bay is "doing" Superman? Is Lois Lane jealous?

Thank you, thank you.

Bad Boy
3 words- DON'T DO COMEDY!

Willo
Who is Michael Bay?

Bad Boy
You either love him or hate him!

He did, Bad Boys, The Rock, Armageddon, Pearl Harbor and Bad Boys II.

forumcrew
he also produced the texas chansaw massacre and Jerry Bruckheimer has produced all the films listed above that he directed

BackFire
In other words, nothing worth seeing.

Dr. Strangelove
All of Bay's movies are just big explosions and quick cuts.

Spider-Girl
Come on BackFire, that's just your opinion. Try to let others judge for themselves wink

forumcrew
he makes good action movies so if you want entertainment with some action then it is very much worth seeing.. and i find horror movies have the least thought put in them and tend to be the most boring of any movie backfire so people just have different opinions

Bad Boy
You cant say horror movies dont have much thought put into them dude! A lot are poo, but there are some real classics out there! Horror isn't easy to make!

forumcrew
there are some good ones but not many especially any recent ones

OB1-adobe
Typical:

Over the past few days Superman fans on the internet have been in a frenzy over the rumor that McG had been replaced by Michael Bay as Director on the up-coming Superman movie. The "official" Michael Bay website even sported a Superman emblem for a very short while before being removed. Many took this to mean the rumor was true... Sorry it isn't.
The Hollywood Reporter caught up with a Warner Bros. spokesperson who debunked the rumor...

A Warner Bros. spokesperson maintains that the studio is still very much in business with McG and that rumors about Bay's involvement are "absolutely not true"; a WMA spokesperson confirmed that Bay has not been approached about the film. Bay said through a staffer that the site is operated by a fan and that he had no involvement in posting the logo

What the hell is up with Warner Bros. man. X-men and Spider-man are hits, and then all of a sudden The hulk, Spider-man 2, Batman Begins, the punisher, X2, Dardevil, Elektra, and the Fantastic Four are bieng made while they are dicking around with Superman. The movie is the begining so it would practically write itself.

SnakeEyes
ummmmmm, could somebody tell me what other movies Michael Bay has done?

forumcrew
they are listed above or go to www.imdb.com and put his name in

ragesRemorse
As depressing at it is. McG is still onboard to direct Superman. I usualyl dont like micheal Bay, and sometimes loath his movies, but i believe this is one instance his style would be appreciated. for your superman news check it out here http://www.superman-v.com/home.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.