Cats vs. Dogs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§wordpoint
Which is better? My opinion: cats are better, but my cat isn't like most, he is alsmot as loyal as a dog is.

§pearhead
dogs happy

Dexx
now that you mention it...out of the three..i own a turtle...big one also!

but i like cats and dogs also...maybe dogs a lil more

Linkalicious
Dogs. I have 2 dalmations and they have 10x the personality of any cat.

silent_kisses
I have a cat, he's the sweetest thing love
I prefer cats to dogs anyday big grin

Corran
Dogs, cats are selfish arrogant and evil, evil I tells ya.

Dogs are loving, caring and loyal.

WindDancer
Heeeey!! eek!

I like that movie! happy

Jeff Goldblum was funny as the scientist! Great movie! thumb up

I'm happy with an Iguana! yes

§wordpoint
mine isnt hes sweet and kind, he sleeps at the foot of my bed, always cuddles up to me, and is always following me around...

Corran
cats are vermin

Aini
I like em both. although I grew up with cats. max (my cat) died a year ago he was 17.
....but cats seem to like me more......dogs don't like me for some reason...

§wordpoint
they both like me

Aini
messed ...you're lucky... wink

§wordpoint
maybe dogs dont like you because cats do? messed

Aini
...yeah, maybe.......maybe they smell it.............they smell... pussy huh , whoops, that's kinda...gross...

cermiestar
cats! they are loyal and affectionate but also independant!

Agent Elrond
Cats are cool. They can take care of themselves. They don't need to be walked, they can hunt thier own food, sometimes, they don't crap everywhere, they're not loud

§wordpoint
right.... huh

Forcizzle
Dogs rock the hizzouse rock

§wordpoint
laughing out loud

Aini
messed *reminds herself, stop trying to be funny* angel

...immer dat selbe...

Jedi Priestess
more than a little.........blink

and its dogs all the way for me

R@ven
Cats! they are smart independant and clean.
i've had three dogs and got rid of them all...they always end up destroying everything.

Aini
...yeah, sorry embarrasment angel *bows her head in shame and promises to never do it again*

pinsleepe
DOGS! cats are vain and vicious! yes

§wordpoint
only when you're a lil *****

Forcizzle
but cats aren't active pets, i need an active pet that's why dogs rock stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
Sample scenario cats and dogs

You tell a dog thats lying on your bed shedding.....GET OFF OF THERE! the dog...MOVES

You tell a cat thats lying on your bed shedding.....GET OFF OF THERE! the cat, looks at you as if to say F*uck you pal make me!
laughing

§wordpoint
Cats rule because

1) They do not crap in the house (Unless trained to go in a kitty litter box, adn BTW once they go only once in a kitty litter, they know toa lways go in their if they can't go outside) adn whent hey crap outside they bury it. I've never seen a dog bury his sh!t, only roll in it.
2) Cats reduce mice population. Every once in a while, sicne mcie aren't common in Gold Bar, Washington, Pippin, my kitty, turns up with a mouse or two, usually once a month. My PRevious cat, caught and annihilated an entire family of mice one sunday morning. The only thing I've seen a dog kill was a rabbit and it's tail.
3) Cats are afraid of cars, and therefor get runover by them less. I've enver seen a dog run away from a car, only after a car.
4) Cats are loyal and kind. Most dogs are loyal, some are kind.
5) Cats aren't very noisy. I don't hear cats meowing really loudly in the distance to be answered by the cat next door really loudly. Oh wait. Those are dogs.
6) Cats know a person if they're friendly right away or not. Dogs seem to either accept you or hate you.
7) Cats can go without water for a long time. Dogs need it constantly. My cat needs water about one bowl of it once a week (Has to apparently) whereas a dog needs 1 bowl an hour.

Jedi Priestess
1. my dog doesnt crap in the house
4. you havent run into some of the cats i have and i have the scars to prove it
5. Pffft ever hear a cats having sex? thats enough to wake a city block!
7. and there ya got me.......my 4 pound literally must drink at least 3/4 gal a day and she has a bladder the size of a pin head. laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Forcizzle
Matt i would have never pictured you a cat person
anyways #5... laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

BackFire
I hate cats, they always scratch me even when they don't mean to. Plus they don't do anything. They just sit there, and then run away when they see someone coming towards them.

Dogs kick ass, they are fun to play with, and they don't scratch you with their stupid claws.

Linkalicious
dogs smaller than a human foot should be used for field goal practice. Those things are more like sewer rats than they are dogs.

Cats are just worthless pieces of crap. They don't do tricks, they cough up hair balls, they have nasty sharp little claws, they lay on everything in the house, they could be pissing in a corner of something of the house you didn't even know about.

My dog has killed 3 cats since I've moved into my house. He rolls over, sits, comes when you tell him to, doesn't lay on the furniture, craps in the same 5 foot radius in the back yard, he drinks from the bath tub faucet like a real man's dog. None of that weak ass water bowl crap! And he doesn't bark much, but when he does....it scares the sh!t outta the mail man.

Forcizzle
laughing out loud right on

§wordpoint
I agree with the top statement

Cats are not worthlesss pieces of crap. When your dog is doing tricks, does that crap it was rolling in come off on your couch? Actually my cat does do a trick... it can roll over on command.

I dont get how my cat can do this but ive witnnessed it chase a dog down the street, jump on a goldne retriever and scratch the shit out of it, and kill one of those smaller dalmations. My cat has never been declawed, adn It has enver attacked a human (That we know of)

p.s. How would you know when cats ahve sex you been paying attention?

Forcizzle
boy you aint got a cat, you got yourself a cougar laughing out loud

Nazzy
kitties! happy

Agent Elrond
u said it rock

Nazzy
my cat can play fetch and my cat walks on a leash

my old cat used to sit and lay down on command and he came when you told him to

none of my cats have ever had hairballs

Gregory
Cats are sadistic little monsters who don't care whether you live or die. If they weren't so cute, more people would see that.

And you know, a lot of people are raving about how cats don't crap in the house, probably because they're desperate to think of something that puts the little bastards in a positive light. Well, neither do my dogs; if yours do, they haven't been trained right.

Actually, I like cats, but that's no reason not to be realistic about them.

Nazzy
cats can be trained to do pretty much everything dogs can do. and the stuff you couldnt train a cat to do, like pull a sled behind it or jump in to a burning building to save someone, is becaue a cat isnt stupid enough to risk death from hypothermia or being burned.

and only some cats are mean and hateful like that
ive had a cat that would attack everyone in sight and hiss at people for no reason, i was the only person able to pick her up with out being mauled
ive had lots of cats who are the sweetest beings youll ever meet

and alot of dogs are mean and evil too, our neighbors dog attacked me one time while i was walking down my driveway to check the mail box.

Gregory
Who said anything about training anybody?

Yeh, they may be nice to people; people are bigger than cats. But we're talking about a species that routinely tortures their prey for the hell of it; you can't say that about dogs.

Nazzy
cats dont torture their prey What the f**k?

cats actually eat the things they kill, ive never seen a dog eat whatever it just killed

Nazzy
you sort of implyed thats its not realistic to think a cat can be trained as a dog could...maybe i misinturpreted you

Gregory
Yes, they do. We often refer to it as "playing with them," or some other euphamism, but that doesn't change what it is.

Forcizzle
those poor poor mice erm

Nazzy
i have never seen a cat do that...ive seen my cat beat around a dead mouse...but not one that was still alive...and ive seen my cat jump on the back of a mockingbird and the bird start flying off blink

Forcizzle
oh the insanity! roll eyes (sarcastic)

im burlyman
Cats are more like humans. They have their own expectations and lifestyle. They like you or they don't. They are friendly or they aren't. They can take much better care of themselves and usually beat an attacking dog by scratching out it's face.

Dogs are more like fun toys. They listen to you and play with you. They can also be vicious. A pack of angry cats never ate a kid. Dogs did. They obey and are loyal.

I like both. What I don't like is how most dog people hate cats and most cat people feel indiffrent to dogs. Why hate cats? huh

R@ven
^exactly

Agent Elrond
That's why I like cats. They express themselves better than dogs. My grandmother has two young kittens. They are pretty kitties. Sometimes, they want to play, sometimes they want to be on their own, and sometimes they want to sleep. It's hard to control a cat. I like that.

Aqua
doggies!! eek!eek!eek!eek!

Forcizzle
doggies! rock

R@z
i like dogs better, i think cats are antisocial

LilKitty
Socking is bannable offence.

Forcizzle
who are you talking to?

im not burlyman
Dogs are better. stick out tongue

Cats just come in to eat/drink and then f*ck off out the front door huh and they scratch etc

im not burlyman
R@z laughing out loud

m!$hA
definently dogs...cats scratch and im allercig to them, and they kill birds and overall theyre ugly an i h8 em!

Sarah15
i like cats better, but thats just me..

Forcizzle
dang that's harsh yes thumb up

mycatrox14
I lOVE cat!!!!!!!! way more than any dog in the world i Hate dogs just for the fact that they are mean stuupid and nasty I think dogs are only on this earth to be anoing !!!!!! I LOVE CATS smile

mycatrox14
Why Cats are better than Dogs...
15. Cats purr. Dogs drool.
14. Cats rub your leg when they want affection, not when they're horny.
13. Cats use a litter box. Dogs use your leg.
12. In 1997, over 10,000 US deaths were attributed to a dog owner's choking on saliva during morning wakeup licks.
11. Cats always land on their feet. Dogs just won't let you throw them.
10. Cats let you kick them when you're stressed out.
9. Cats will wait until you've read your morning paper before tearing it to shreds.
8. Cats look cute sleeping on the TV. Dogs just crash right in front of the screen.
7. Fewer cat owners suffer from 'Flappy Tail' lacerations than dog owners.
6. No one has ever had to "Beware of the Cat".
5. Cats bury their crap. Dogs dig up others'.
4. Cats have better things to do than stick their nose in your crotch.
3. Cats lay on the car in the heat. Dogs in heat lay the car.
2. Why do you think they call it, "Dog Breath?"
1. Garfield. Odie. Enough said.

Dose anyone agree?I luv cats!!! love

mycatrox14
Sorry about that last list of why cats are better then dogs it was kinda bad sorry i just LOVE cats so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sesy Allerdyce
i agree!!!!!!! Happy Dance

though i like dogs too, but they are too loyal and courtly and they are drooling and jumping and they need walk.... blah. cats are far better. they are clean and elegant and they are sooooo beautiful all! love

lucija
I like more dogs but cats are fascinating I like their independent

Mystifier
Errh, cats are better...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.