Gift Set vs. EE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ariwin
I know it might be a little premature to be talking about this, but hey, gotta do something to pass the time...

Who's buying the Gift Set, and who's buying the EE??

I'll prob get both (one, I'll pay for myself and the other i'll prob get for xmas)

Exabyte
Depends on the price of the Gift Set; of course it's cooler than the "normal" EE, but for TT, the Gift Set was ridiculously expensive; if it's better this year, Il buy the Gift Set, otherwise the EE; but never both (the EE doesn't have anything the Gift Set doesnt have, does it?)

ladygrim
god knows but i shll in some way end up with both through birthdays and christmas

Discos
EE most likely for me,

gift sets dont do much for me

SlipknoT
I'll get the EE

ladygrim
kewl i wunder if theyll do an ee gift set ruddy hell that would probably set u bak of a few pound

Agent Elrond
EE for me. Don't need anything special

Nazgul lord
i'll probably get the gift set for xmas and the EE for my b'day

ariwin
Looks like we're all on the same wavelength --

I'm wondering what they're going to include in the Gift Set

I hope it's white tree

scott hiwersh
White tree would be cool... really cool... I will probably get the EE the day it comes out, and the GS for Christmas...

orlandoOYEA
Im getting EE, cant afford GS

ariwin
I can't really afford the gift set either -- that's why i always get it for the holidays wink

And even if i didn't get it for the holidays, i think if it included the right thing, I'd buy it.

edwinian
i am def buying one....depends on what the statue is though for sure. but count me in for at least the ee

scott hiwersh
I will get the EE the day it comes out, and the CE on Christmas...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.