Deadpool vs. Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spal804
Who do u think would win?

Arachnoidfreak
They have already fought in the comics. I don't remember who won though. They make a great comic duo though.

Bojangles
Spider-Man

Deadpool is a mutant but not "super-human"

bardock
spidey has more powers. he is faster and stronger than deadpool he wins.

Arachnoidfreak
A bullet is still a bullet. Deadpool co-owns the monopoly on guns, along with Punisher. Spiderman gets hit a few times and will be injured, slowing him down enough to leave him open to Deadpool.

ScarletSpider
With Deadpool's healing factor in the gutter, he's easy to take out. I wish they would amp it up to it's original level, now it takes him a week to knit back together after a couple gun shots. Sad, sad.

Arachnoidfreak
I agree. it was awesome when he could regrow whole limbs in a short while.

IRTMU-Dragon
Deadpool has a healing factor... recently they took out his ability to regrow limbs though...
But still he has a healing factor, hes a great martial artist, great street fighter, and he rules with guns like bullseye rocks with targets.
He does have super-human strength and he was a member of the chaste a while back (same thing daredevil was a member too) Spidey would definatly have his hands full.

moshtitan
i beleive you meant like bullseye rocks with thrown projectiles stick out tongue

IRTMU-Dragon
Thrown projectiles, Cards, Targets. Whatever....
Heh.

Darth Jello
healing factor or not, deadpool is now immortal and regenerates about 12 hours after death. read funeral for a freak. T-ray and thanos cursed him so he'd stop screwing thanos' lady (death).

Arachnoidfreak
laughing f*ckin sweet, i gotta pick it up.

ScarletSpider
Yeah, the immortal thing is pretty cool.

bardock
spidey would web,beat and repeat

moshtitan
lets keep this g-rated buddy. Happy Dance

bardock
lol

Arsenal
Well?

long pig
spiderman would murder him...deadpool is kind of a puss when it comes to actual superheros.

Nataku8188
Oh yeah? Is that so? How exactly is spider-man going to kill the immortal DP? DP beat bullseye. DP fares as well as spidey when fighting Juggs...

This is a fight neither could win?

Empath
When Dp fought the cat and was near death he said he might lose.
If you remove certian parts of the body simultainiously in the right manner, the dead body turns to ash. i don't think regeneration would occur.

Tron
Merging

who?-kid
Like Spider-Man is going for the kill...

Nataku8188
Another valid point.

This is a fight that just ain't gonna end, because no matter where Spidey goes, DP WILL find him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.