have u eva

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
been trappeed in a lift with some one you hate cool

R@ven
no ... but i'd probably end up breaking thier neck or something J/K

Raven Guardia
no..but once on a band trip I had to share a room with sum b!tch I cant stand.....god! she makes me so mad.

Flying High
i wood probably start shouting at them n blame it on them...if it hapened to me...

Vampy
not really messed

R@ven
laughing out loud

Agent Elrond
Someone would ide, and it aint gonna be me

Pyrofly
yeah kinda once i was at a friends how and this girl i cant stand shows up and we go into the lift to leave and it stops but we wernt in there long only like 10mins

Flying High
i wood just like to say i dont think logically if i am shouting..i shout the same thing over n over in diferent words n stuf...

Sweetest Sin
Yeah I was. I was locked in the school with a girl named Tabby (angelinwaiting). But after that night she and I became best friends.

ladygrim
i would hate to be stuk in a lift with people i hate cuz i would get all paniky for being stuk in the lift and if its people i hate from school they would take the pi$$ which would make be mad and it would turn into a blood bath cuz i hate people who take the mickey out of me so thats why i prefer to uses stairs ...

Clovie
i wiould never go into a lift with some1 i don't like blink

ladygrim
mad mad devil

Discos
nope,

if I have been trapped in a lift it is meant on purpose as I usually open the doors early which is always funny

Flying High
thats a good point laughing

ladygrim
wat if u didnt know they were in there bit of a bugger then

Linkalicious
ooooo...that girl!!! She's such a b!tch!!!!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

ladygrim
smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.