It's all infected

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
The other day it was raining and I was walking to my friends house, so I start running and I get in the drive way and I slip on my knee. It hurt a bit so I looked down at it and there was this big peice of skin hanging from it and there was a lot of stones and dirt lodged in it, but we were going to the movies so I couldnt do anything so after the movie the lights came on and there was a big pile of blood under my seat, and so we left. A few days later it wasnt scabbing and there was a ton of orange gooey puss on it and it was all slimy, and I could stick my finger in about a half inch deep in there. And when I squeez it more and more puss comes out, it looks alot like Pizza Greese.

silent_kisses
I feel oh so sick now no expression and I suggest you see a doctor sick

Forcizzle
and why haven't you seen a doctor yet? What the f**k?

The Innkeeper
My lord
Erm go to a doctor

or get a saw...

Forcizzle
amputation! rock no

SlipknoT
it'll be fine

Forcizzle
the way you described it doesn't sound like it's fine messed

Raven Guardia
omg! clean it out! use Hydrogen Peroxide....!!!! and see a doctor!! you should off took the time to clean it out right away!

SlipknoT
now there are big bubbles on it and when I squeeze them yellow/red juice comes out

im burlyman
yummy no expression

Serious Hiker
Forget the doctor, just put some shoe polish on it.

Raven Guardia
DUDE USE HYDROGEN PEROXIDE! it will clean out the infection, when you put it on it will bubble but that is because it is cleaning it out....NOW DO AS I SAY! or you will suffer greater consequences.

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud

SlipknoT
It still hasent completely gone away

Ronny
sounds like your gonna need amputation yes *grabs chainsaw* Take off your pants...

vaya_the_elf
Maybe you got a disease.. jk

shaber
I have scars that never heal! eek! Want to see 'em? shifty

vaya_the_elf
I have them to

SlipknoT
*takes off pants and holds his wee wee*

Ronny
cry sick sick boy

SlipknoT
You cant be to careful around youdisgust

BlackC@t
Once I was bouncing on a trampoline and my knee got caught on the spring and ripped ALL the flesh off my knee. It was very much like how you described yours.

Mane
Sounds like fun...

SlipknoT
no

Mane
You need to clean it out before you have to lose your leg.

SlipknoT
My leg is fine but there's still a little scar with puss in it, and I did this in June.

Mane
It can still affect your leg. It happened to a friend of mine. He was running and scraped his toe and it got infected to the point that they had to cut his leg off.

SlipknoT
wacko hope that dosent happen to me

Darth Revan
Bob Marley died of a fatal infection coming from his toe, which he broke while playing soccer barefoot...

SlipknoT
Jammin! smokin'

Darth Revan
Ya mon smokin'

Ou Be Low hoo
I guess you should be careful that your name is not the antithesis of what happens to you...

Imagine what would happen to someone by the nom de plume of 'Nailsinmyeyeballsknot'...

SlipknoT
I have this poster http://www.rootsreggae.blogger.com.br/BOB_MARLY_SMOKING_WEED.JPG

Ou Be Low hoo
Is his name 'Bob Reeferknot'?

SlipknoT
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.