Kill Bill posters!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lytriani
You must all know the Kill Bill promotion posters where it's Uma wearing the black and yellow tracksuit,in front of her it says Kill Bill and behind of her the poster's colour is yellow!!!I need all of them!Could someone post all of them???Some are rare!!!

BadKitty
try your local comic shop...the one's by me carry alot of offical movie posters you might have some luck.

lytriani
Thank you.But they only have the "Here comes the Bride" one.Thanks anyway Badkitty.

lytriani
I REALLY NEED THEM LARGE!!HERE'S ONE OF THEM!

lytriani
ALL I NEED IS IF ANYONE HAS THE POSTERS POST REALLY BIG IMAGES OF THEM!!I'LL POST ALL OF THEM SO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.

lytriani
IT'S AN EMERGENCY TO POST THE BIG IMAGES IF YOU HAVE THE POSTERS.

lytriani
ANOTHER ONE I NEED.

lytriani
SOS!SOS!

lytriani
SOS!

im not burlyman
cant you buy them off the web confused

lytriani
I don't have a credit card yet and I kind of avoid buying from the web.

lytriani
I don't have a credit card.

lytriani
SOS!

im not burlyman
oh okay

lytriani
If no one has them I don't mind.Just in case.

lytriani
SOS!

lytriani
NOW THESE ONES ARE THE REALLY IMPORTANT!!I TOOK THESE IMAGES FROM EBAY.

lytriani
SOS!SOS!SOS!

lytriani
I NEED QUITE BIG IMAGES OF THE POSTERS SO THAT I CAN HANG THEM.

lytriani
I TOOK THE IMAGE FROM EBAY SO THE POSTERS YOU CAN SEE BEHIND ARE NOT MY FAULT.

lytriani
KILL BILL FOREVER!

lytriani
I LOVE UMA!

lytriani
KILL BILL!

lytriani
A ROARING RAMPAGE OF REVENGE!

lytriani
I LOVE QUENTIN!

lytriani
THE 4TH FILM BY QUENTIN TARANTINO!

lytriani
THIS ONE LOOKS A LOT WITH ONE I'VE ALREADY POSTED BUT IT'S NOT THE SAME.

im not burlyman
eek! Holy Duck I want that poster no expression
(I mean the Uma one, if that wasn't clear)

lytriani
THIS IS SIMILAR AS WELL WITH ONE I'VE POSTED BUT IT'S ALSO DIFFERENT.

lytriani
THIS IS THE LAST ONE.SOMEONE MUST HAVE THEM.EVEN THE VERY RARE ONES.CAN SOMEONE HELP?I'M LEAVING FOR SUMMER IN A MONTH THAT'S WHY I'M RUSHING.ANYONE?

lytriani
AND THIS ONE.

lytriani
Cool,huh?

tabby999
i have one of them ( the one with all yellow and uma in the yellow biker suit, the first pic you put up) and one you dont have, uma in a wedding dress with her sword and "the bride is back for the final cut" above it for the second movie

lytriani
I have the "Bride is back for the final cut" and the one with the wedding dress.That's why I didn't post them.Do you think you can help with the ones I posted and you said you have?That would be really,really helpful.

lytriani
Can you post big images of them?You said you have the first one and the yellow one.Which one do you mean with the all yellow one?

shibbie720
u r reali dumb ... i'm sori ... just blow them up urself ...

lytriani
I've already said you stupid smarta$$ that I don't have a credit card and the size of the posters on the net is too small for me to print.If me asking for a little help here is such a f*cking problem then YOU ARE STUPID.Guess what!I don't give a shit if you think I'm stupid.I am stupid!I've got some serious mental problems over here.In fact I'm so stupid that sometimes I amaze me.If you know any psychiatrists tell them about me.But don't bother cause they probably have already heard of me.They know me as the guy who"annoys people in threads".See?I'm popular!In a couple of days I'll even get my f*cking degree in stupidity!Wanna share my polite fellow over there?Know what?Forget about it.I don't need help.If I AM F*CKING ANNOYING YOU!Is there anything I can do that doesn't seem stupid to you my smart friend?That's why you can all forget I ever posted this thread>

lytriani
Oh and sth else.Sorry about the language everybody but I don't tend to be f*cking polite with smarta$$es.If it wasn't a thread I would have said a lot more and I don't care that shibbie720 only called me stupid.

lytriani
HA!HA!I FOUND THE POSTERS!!!STUPID SMARTASS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.