Spiderman 3... Venom... clear some crud up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IRTMU-Dragon
Alright, first of all, spiderman 3 wont have venom in it. Because if spiderman 3 does have venom in it, that would mean the fantastic 4 is going to be in spiderman 3... No...
Eddie brock was mentioned in the first movie, one sentenace. "Eddies been on it for weeks"
Thats it.
Jonah's son travels to the moon, and he gets moon gem bits stuck in him, these bits are infected by a rare disease that involves rabies, and space dust. These gems, turn him into a werewolf whenver theres a full moon, he turns into, a villain.
If venom is going to be in spiderman 3, carnage definatley wont be, because cleetus isnt even in jail yet in the series, and if venom isnt born in the third one, he definatly wont spawn carnage, to spawn carnage that would involve juggernaut. Or so in the comics. Spiderman journeys to some foresaken world that Beyonder, a VERY old villain/god who was X'ed by The Jackal a while back, created. On this strange world, the symbiote, one of his strange creatures, latches on to spiderman when his costume gets torn up. He takes it back, and realizes its much better. The symbiote isnt evil, or anything, insane, no, evil motives no. Its a nice creature that helps the wearer with whatever it wants. He takes it to get stuided, and they find out its alive, naturally he wants the thing off, so he goes to the fantasic 4... I dont think theyll be in 3, so neither will the symbiote, get me? They use the sonic gun on the symbiote to drive it off and they store it. It, being smart, breaks out somehow and finds its way back to spiderman.
He drives it off by the bells at some giant church, where inside brock is preying for forgiveness because he wants to kill himself, because spiderman, peter parker, ruined his life by exposing him for the fraud story he had been making at the bugle.
The symbiote, attached to emotions, goes onto brock, where brocks extreme hate for spiderman, and his insane mind, drives the spiderman love, and sanity of the suit right out of it.
And for your guys's information, venom isnt a villain.... Hes just a stupid anti-hero. Meaning... Example... Some guy steals an old ladies purse, he swings in, brutally murders the thief, and returns the ladies purse. She runs off screaming. He just hates spidey cause of what he did, and... everytime he confronts him, beats the bloody hell out of him. But spiderman always manages to ecscape, somehow...

The lizard, goblin, and octopus are supposedly in spiderman 3, or in planning for it. Octopus and gobby are now natural villains and will come around every now and then, theyll be reapearing like the shizit.
Theyre thinking number 3 could be the last movie... so hopefulley theyll put brock in it. Kirsten and sam raimi dont wanna do a fourth... the fools.
Now, we cleared up the stuff on venom being in number 3... brock may be... Definatley not venom, or Carnage.

Movieperson13
okok cool. have u rode the Spiderman ride at islands of adventure?

Happy DanceTHAT RIDE IS FRIKIN AWSOME, SO IS THE HULK COASTER! Happy Dance

IRTMU-Dragon
sure have. I rode it TONS of times. Yea, the uhlk coster rules totally your going up and its like
"hold on, ive finally found a way to cure the hulk." and hes like "Crap... error." And it like shoots you out and drops you, it rocks.
Yea, I got to riding spiderman so much, to where I started looking around the sets, Ironman billboards are like all over the freggin ride in the background as your going through.

moonwalker741
didnt oct die, he had to drown, i meen c'mon, he wuz under scraps of mental and his huge invention, he had to could he?......or maybe he used his arms...hmmm..opinions?

VENOMfan
remeber to use spoiler's from now on

the assassin
ok, just because it does not make sense to you, doesn't mean it's not gonna happen. i read in an article that carnage and venom will be in spiderman 3. and it's reliable too. they don't have to stick to the comic book! they haven't so far. they change a lot fo things to meet there needs. i quote the article: "cletus kassady will make a cameo in spiderman 2 leading up to his bigger role as carnage along with venom in spider man 3." so top that mister!!!

moshtitan
all i know is what you guys post, so between all the mixed OPINONS of how the series is gonna go i know about jack *beep*

IRTMU-Dragon
Top what? Cleetus wasnt in the second movie. So why would I bealive that article??
And they have followed it somewhat, not to where theyd tottally screw it up and make it so he just appears and it just happens. If they screw it up to the point where carnage spawns the same time venom is created, all in the 3rd movie, than Im never going to see another one again.
By the way oct didnt drown, he was floating in denial, lol, dont you know hes the main villain in all the comics? How would he be around in them if he died in the first couple comics?
If they bullshit me, and put venom in without it going onto spiderman first, or him going to beyonders planet, or him going to see the fantastic four to get it off, and they make cleetus cassidy in the 3rd movie with carnage when he hasnt even been put in jail yet, F YOU MARVEL. If they do that. Which they wont.

moshtitan
cant believe somone would ever say f you marvel under ANY circumstance. disgusting.

IRTMU-Dragon
Yes, it is. But if marvel lets sony pictures screw up the movie to that degree, then theyre no better than the gum on my shoe. IF they do that, Which I know marvel wouldnt dare.

the assassin
*sigh* thsi is what i think. unfortunanetly, they are gonna screw this all up somehow. this how i thinnk it's gona go. so we know jameson's son is going into space. i don't think they'll follow the werewolf theme, they'll work the symbiote into that. and it will possess spider man, and he'll use it to beat the new, harry version of the green goblin. somehow, he'll figure out that it hates loud noises, and leave him, then at the very, very end of spiderman 3, it will possess eddie brock. then in 4, he'll go to prison, and kasaady will be there, and eddie breaks out, but a little is left over, and it possesss cletus, then all that happens! huge fith stuff. spiderman and venom team up, eventually kick his ass, and that's the end of that! dude, marvel does this kind of stuff. like in x-men. pyro never lived at the x-mansion. iceman and rogue were never together. stryker didn't have a son named jason. nightcrawler was mystiques son. in the movies they weren't. i can name a ton more if u want me to! marvel just has to develop certain characters, even if they have to change what the comics say! even if peter parker dies and mary-jane becomes spider-girl in spiderman 3, i'll still love marvel!!

IRTMU-Dragon
Well... They cant screw it up that much... No way...

wuTa
i dobut we will see venom in the 3rd one they might show jamesons kid goin into space and have a cameo with brock but thats all i'm expecting to see.....raimi is at least trying to attempt to stay true to the comics.... obviously harry is gonna be the next villian but even though raimi said that he doubts he will do a 4th one i think he will set it up so lizard will be the villian for the 4th one...conners was only mentioned in the 1st one but he we actually saw him and he had lines in the 2nd one which tells you that there builing on that charactor...i dont think raimi is buildin on him just for the hell of it...and if there is a 4th one they could have jameson return from space in it and build on brocks charactor more

IRTMU-Dragon
Yea, conner is the lizard right?

wuTa
yep

IRTMU-Dragon
Tell me again why he wanted to become the lizard? Wasnt it because he wanted to regrow his arm like geckos... or something?

wuTa
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/l/lizard.htm

giant_snoopy
IRTMU-Dragon sounds a lil too nerdy to me, even though spiderman is my fave comic character. Whats this indepth detail to stay into the story i mean NO. 1 they haven't so obviously they never will, NO.2 they did this cause its the movies not tv series so the stories told in chunks cause kirsten Dunst says "maybe a 3rd movie, but 4th would be ridiculous". And NO. 4 its been told like that to given a fresh taste.

And in my high school days, around the mid-nineties my fave version of spiderman cartoon was on and they never told the real story either with the fantastic four, it was the scientist dude who could change into a lizard was the one who removed the symbiote. Both the movies and cartoon was handled by STAN LEE so its his vision to be creative.

Watch disc 2 of the 4 disc dvd series, he explains reason for creating this basic VERY human-like superhero.

I was listening to the radio about some nerds making a site dedicated to find faults eg. in movies like spiderman2, sheesh its movie you nerd, JUST ENJOY IT. Sorry if its a lil harsh but its tru, even the dj's were laughin

SUPERMANDAMAN
Well all i know is that i had enough of the green goblin in the first movie so he better not be the only bad guy in the third one.

Alpha Centauri
"didnt oct die, he had to drown, i meen c'mon, he wuz under scraps of mental and his huge invention, he had to could he?......or maybe he used his arms...hmmm..opinions?"

Way to ruin the movie for me genius. Is common sense really lacking in humans to this degree?

I think it'd be a mistake to put Venom in. Really.

-AC

Spawnie
Venom and Carnage r really great and I think that it would be indispensable for them to be in a Spidey movie or have one of their own.

Alpha Centauri
Marvel are damned if they do, damned if they don't really.

Fans will cry if they aren't in it, but if they are they will have temper tantrums if they **** it up.

I'd love an awesome Surfer movie but the likelihood of there being one is very slim. So I'd much rather think "Oh wouldn't it be great if..." rather than "Blah, that could have been so much better."

-AC

Linkalicious
OK....can you possibly state this "reliable source?"

NO...because Venom and Carnage can't be in #3. What have they done other than say one sentence about Brock to make you think that him or another character would take center stage in Spidey 3 over Osbourn or Curt Connors??

I don't think i can totally agree with Jameson's son turning into a werewolf. Never heard of that, and since when is there Rabies on the moon???

Not sure, but in the comics, did Doc Oct ever create anything like he did in Spidey 2? I'm pretty sure he didn't. There is no Gwen Stacy introduced right now, so i'm interested in seeing Hobgoblin/Green Goblin 2's role (whichever they call him)

Manowar
this coming from "giant_snoopy"??

Spawnie
Well I sure hope that they don't make the HobGoblin into a PowerRanger again. And in Spidey 2 everyone but ant May sees Peter wiothout his mask, wtf? He hardly wore the mask in Spiderman 2.
Does Doc Oc die in Spidey 2? Cuz his tentacles went off in the water, and he went down like an anvil.

If the Hob Goblin will look like a POwerRanger misscarriadge I don't want to see the third one!

giant_snoopy
well obvious he is, i mean he was damaged yet still could move so he CAN be, but they made him look lifeless so the viewers would accept his dead. Cause baddies must have their run, too much thinking of he is dead or not is useless, remember its a movie not a series. He did a bad thing, he realised what he did and fixed it, and now we're ready for the next film.

As for the goblin, i doubt the directors are THAT dumb, although i mean....haven't you watched a movie and go pft "i wouldn't of done that". Directors think too much as a guy with a degree not a viewer....eg. its obvious they made the goblin hi-tech to suit the 21st century, but seriously, everyone thought that was lame.

in conclusion even though they can be a lil out there but they're not that dumb, maybe its a 2 way story-line like eg. CSI 1 solves this case but another problem lurks......wooo scary. =)

Alpha Centauri
Do people really want another Goblin though? If they're just gonna make him all hi-tech and stuff. Considering wanting to put more villains in, putting Hobgoblin in the next one would mean they need to stretch outside the trilogy to put any other characters in. The Lizard or Shocker or any of those.

-AC

phoenix411
sorry to burst everyone's bubble.. well.. those of you who don't believe that Venom will be in the 3rd movie... but Venom WILL in fact be a villain in Spiderman 3 alongside of Sandman... don't believe it then check superherohype.com and see for yourself.. still don't believe it then look at movies catagory at yahoo.com and search for Spiderman 3.. then look at Greg's Preview part of it.. there just under cast you can find cast info and Kirsten Dunst let out a spoiler that Topher Grace is Venom (God only knows why.. and yes.. the same Topher Grace from That 70s Show).. and Thomas Hayden Church is Sandman (yes.... the mechanic from Wings).. anywho.. another thing that i believe considering Kirsten Dunst doesn't want to do anymore movies is that they will kill her off... yes i said that i believe they will kill Mary Jane off..... but then again we have a whole 380 days or so until we find all this out for sure..................

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by IRTMU-Dragon
Alright, first of all, spiderman 3 wont have venom in it. Because if spiderman 3 does have venom in it, that would mean the fantastic 4 is going to be in spiderman 3... No...
Eddie brock was mentioned in the first movie, one sentenace. "Eddies been on it for weeks"
Thats it.
Jonah's son travels to the moon, and he gets moon gem bits stuck in him, these bits are infected by a rare disease that involves rabies, and space dust. These gems, turn him into a werewolf whenver theres a full moon, he turns into, a villain.
If venom is going to be in spiderman 3, carnage definatley wont be, because cleetus isnt even in jail yet in the series, and if venom isnt born in the third one, he definatly wont spawn carnage, to spawn carnage that would involve juggernaut. Or so in the comics. Spiderman journeys to some foresaken world that Beyonder, a VERY old villain/god who was X'ed by The Jackal a while back, created. On this strange world, the symbiote, one of his strange creatures, latches on to spiderman when his costume gets torn up. He takes it back, and realizes its much better. The symbiote isnt evil, or anything, insane, no, evil motives no. Its a nice creature that helps the wearer with whatever it wants. He takes it to get stuided, and they find out its alive, naturally he wants the thing off, so he goes to the fantasic 4... I dont think theyll be in 3, so neither will the symbiote, get me? They use the sonic gun on the symbiote to drive it off and they store it. It, being smart, breaks out somehow and finds its way back to spiderman.
He drives it off by the bells at some giant church, where inside brock is preying for forgiveness because he wants to kill himself, because spiderman, peter parker, ruined his life by exposing him for the fraud story he had been making at the bugle.
The symbiote, attached to emotions, goes onto brock, where brocks extreme hate for spiderman, and his insane mind, drives the spiderman love, and sanity of the suit right out of it.
And for your guys's information, venom isnt a villain.... Hes just a stupid anti-hero. Meaning... Example... Some guy steals an old ladies purse, he swings in, brutally murders the thief, and returns the ladies purse. She runs off screaming. He just hates spidey cause of what he did, and... everytime he confronts him, beats the bloody hell out of him. But spiderman always manages to ecscape, somehow...

The lizard, goblin, and octopus are supposedly in spiderman 3, or in planning for it. Octopus and gobby are now natural villains and will come around every now and then, theyll be reapearing like the shizit.
Theyre thinking number 3 could be the last movie... so hopefulley theyll put brock in it. Kirsten and sam raimi dont wanna do a fourth... the fools.
Now, we cleared up the stuff on venom being in number 3... brock may be... Definatley not venom, or Carnage.

This isn't even close to proof that Venom won't be in it. Also, Spider-Man has beaten Venom without the help of the F4 before. Read Spider-Man: The Venom Agenda. Next time, don't come on here with some bogus theory.

grey fox
I read in the tabloid that spideys is going to have a 'Bio-synthetic suit' . No doubt this will be the 'venom suit'.

phoenix411
look at the teaser site.. they have a wallpaper that shows an all black spiderman in the rain... a link to it can be found at superherohype.com

Thunderstrike
I think they modeled the new costume after the Spider-Girl version of Spider-Venom. It was the same color scheme.

FG725
wow major bumpage

Kal875
Originally posted by IRTMU-Dragon
Thats it.

The movies don't go by the books, get over it.

DigiMark007
This thread is comically (pun intended) absurd and pointless.

It's also in the wrong section.

There are already multiple threads dedicated to both the possible villians and the movie itself in the Spider-Man forum.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.