Does anybody else miss old school shoes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyclops
Like those badass shoes that would flash red lights when you walked? Or those pump-up shoes?

Those were the days....

*sigh*

Corran
Yes, I miss school too!

Cyclops
Those were the days... Recess was incredible. Good ole' jungle gyms

Corran
do you miss getting beaten up by the school Bully?

Linkalicious
all about the LA Gear and the K-Mart Kickers. Velcrow shoes are cool. yes

thorncrawler
laughing out loud

Cyclops
I was never really beaten up, moreso Verbally abused. But thanks for bringing back painful memories... j/k laughing out loud

Korri
i have converse stick out tongue

thorncrawler
i used to but then m feet grew thu them

sandman26
i was the school bully jp i was the guy that made sure the bully wasn't bullyish but i miss the pumps

Cyclops
See? Somebody agrees with me. L.A. Lights by L.A. Gear... and Nike Pump-Up shoes... or the Regulators...

Korri
lol

Cyclops
Glad to entertain.

Linkalicious
i broke my pump after 3 days....the little orange ball fell off because i pumped too much. Then my dad went out and got me the gray Jordans that Velcrowed across with 2 straps...i'll look for a picture

WindDancer
I always wear those white adidas with the 3 black stripes. Believe it or not I once wore..........................PRO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! embarrasment

That got my ass kick many times in school

Linkalicious
vans half cabs and also those checkered slip ons. I never had the slip ons....but i saw them a lot.

Cyclops
My favourite pair of shoes was a pair of Green FILA shoes I had. They were nicknamed the 'FROGS.' Those were badass too.

I remember getting a pair of shoes in grade 2.. or I think it was in grade 2... anyways, they were called "Super Slams" or somesuch, but I was actually convinced that they would make me jump as high as I wanted to. I was very disappointed when I couldn't.

Twin B!tch 2
oh god.... these shoes with them small lights, that flashed when you were walking... THEY WERE HORRIBLE!!!!!! AARGH!!!! *runs*

though i LOVE old odels of adidas shoes shifty go, go classics!

§pearhead
"badass" shoes named frog. no comment...

Cyclops
Hey, come on. They were nicknamed the FROGS... that is what me and my friends called them

Kaleanae
I never had those :cry:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.