if you could be one person from video game who would it be.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bardock
i would be like dante from devil may cry.

'Vegeta'
Good one But i would have to be Tommy V. Not because i am upsesed with him but to be a drug dealer and work your way up like that i think that would be cool!

"The Tex"
That guy from Elevator Action! raver

bardock
man this foum is flooded with ff fans i am suprised there isnt 90 people who want to be tidus or sepriroth.

matchbox
SAMANOUSKE AKECHI from onimusha, the coolest character in a game ever!!!!

VENOMfan
close but Marcellus*the demon you fight twice from the first Onimusha* was coolest! glad to see somebody else paying homage to such a great franchise

que the MasterCheif's roll eyes (sarcastic)

TrAnCeDuO
well it begins now...i would want to be squall from ff8 since he looks alot like me and we have alot in common...

coolboarder98
It'd be cool to be the Prince from PoPSoT. It would be so cool to be able to run on walls and with the dagger you could really have fun!

Arachnoidfreak
OMG!!won11 MC RAWKS!!11!1one!!1 laughing out loud

In all seriousness, James Bond; Goldeneye(or any other 007 game, but that one was the best in my opinion). Oh yea, kill the bad guys, get laid. Sounds like my kinda job. wink

§pearhead
Raziel shuriken or Zeratul

Forcizzle
um i'd be a mario no

JKozzy
I'd want to be Auron from FFX, don't ask me why. His character is dark and mysterious.. yeah yeah, who hasn't heard that before, but hey. Auron's the man. Wakka's cool too stick out tongue

Cloud's the man also yes

Silver Stardust
Auron is awesome yes

I'd probably want to be Lulu from FFX...she's just plain awesome. My favorite video game character ever.

§pearhead
omg, how could I forget Wakka???? sad

Predator 89
Solid snake from metal gear

Forcizzle
screw this i guess i'll take link, with some jeans on

shangheid
id wanna be jak from jak2 have daxter by my side lol rock

SnakeEyes
MARIO!

TheRealistKilla
darth reaven from k.o.t.o.r

brewcrew1982
Tommy Vercetti from Vice City!

Master Revan
Spawn or Darth Revan from Kotor

WindDancer
Master Chief or Ryu (Ninja Gaiden)

FlappingMangera
tommy vercettie from vice city cause he obviously gets chicks or else nick from psi ops cause i wish i had sweet super powers

jesusmonkey777
if i isnt too odvious id be the great sephiroth couse ......well..........hes god

Matrix Overload
SOLID SNAKE, he is such a cool kick ass character. I would definitly be him.

Darth Revan
Darth Revan or maybe Canderous

SaTsuJiN
I'd like to be in Tidus' shoes, but not act like him..

The King of All
Without doubt, Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)

He's the man, thus logically if I were him, I'd be the man.

snake_eyes616
Big Boss cool

Red Superfly
At first, I thought Big Boss - but he spends his life mostly in pain, becomes a "treacherous" criminal, then his son kills him.

Then I thought "Solid Snake" - but after seeing MGS4 pics, there's no way I'd want to end up looking like J. Jonah Jameson from the Daily Bugle in Spider-Man.

So, after much thought, it's gotta be Super Mario. The guy eats mushrooms all day, goes on trips to fight a big magic dragon in a colourful land full of turtles, and bullets with faces. Becomes a fireball launching maniac when he licks his special flower and kicks ass all day. Then he gets poontang at the end of every adventure.

Gotta be Mario.

snake_eyes616
Originally posted by Red Superfly
At first, I thought Big Boss - but he spends his life mostly in pain, becomes a "treacherous" criminal, then his son kills him.

Then I thought "Solid Snake" - but after seeing MGS4 pics, there's no way I'd want to end up looking like J. Jonah Jameson from the Daily Bugle in Spider-Man.

laughing out loud Good point.

playmean
Originally posted by Tex
That guy from Elevator Action! raver

rofl laughing

Mandorallen
Solid Snake

or

Sam fisher

or

mario

snake_eyes616
Yo! M has finally visited the Video Game thread!

Hallujuah! stick out tongue

Mandorallen
HAha, Well, I've never had a reason to really, MDF > u big grin

snake_eyes616
pfft, whatever! stick out tongue

Long live the C/VG Disscusion Forum Happy Dance

SaTsuJiN
I'd like to be vincent from AC o_o..

bardock
The Fear or The Sorrow.vote changed

DarkC
Sub Zero. But without the costume, I'd just look gay at school.

SaTsuJiN
aw c'mon.. thats oldschool leetness.. at least wear the mk2 sub outfit :P

Red Superfly
Originally posted by DarkC
Sub Zero. But without the costume, I'd just look gay at school.

You wear the costume - who's gonna tell you to take it off or make fun of you? You're freakin' Sub Zero!

Blue Dragon
Even though I'm a girl, I'd love to be Link. He's cool! Really great character!

If I were to be a women, I'm not sure who'd I be. They're all girly & wear dresses! sick Tetra from Zelda, but she isn't really Tetra, she is really Zelda...

willRules
TWO WORDS

LARA CROFT

DarkC
Originally posted by Red Superfly
You wear the costume - who's gonna tell you to take it off or make fun of you? You're freakin' Sub Zero!
I'll only use ice power when it's absolutely necessary. But NO costume, NO mask.

Except on Halloween.

Silverstein
i wanna be Cloud, he's cool

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by willRules
TWO WORDS
LARA CROFT
....Of course! Duuuuh! I like Lara as well, I was only thinking quickly & I was thinking Zelda related characters so I wasn't thinking of anyone else, except Ashlin from Jak 2/3, but nooo...

Saria's cool though - Ocarina of Time.

tigerstalk
I would be Jak, totally. It would be sweet to have those light wings. I would be in heaven...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . angel
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2gunsblowupwhip

Blue Dragon
Ahhh yes Jak. Dark & Light Jak! That would be awsome!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.