What If ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

'Vegeta'
What if they desided to make a Metal Gear Solid Gear movie. Would you want it to be an anime or like a real movie? I would like either but i think the anime would be cooler because they would probabley do it wrong if it was a real movie. what do you think.

Cizal
...It already IS a movie. You spend like half the game watching cutscenes and codec conversations.

BlackHatDefect
Live action.It woun't make a very good anime unless the aqnimation director was super-detailed.Those kind of games would look strupid with regular anime art!

Gregory
Live action, I guess. Although like pretty much every movie ever based on a video game, it would probably be bad.

Cizal
Well, it's not like they have to do anything except transpose the sequences from MSG to movie form, and shorten it as much they can. It wouldn't be bad, unless they completely cut out parts.

Lord Ryugen
As long as a good company and director got it, I'd want an anime. I shudder at the thought of looking at a CG Metal Gear.

bardock
it would be cool in anime but they would probaly have start with the first metal gear game not solid.

Lord Ryugen
Hey I'm wiling to wait.

WindDancer
Why not both? An Anime and a film. It work for the Matrix so I think it will work for MGS as well.

Lord Ryugen
Now there's an idea worth considering...I'd still pobably like the anime better though.

WindDancer
I like the idea of an anime only if it is a Pre-quel to the movie. I kinda like the idea of releasing the film first, and later the anime. If the movie is suscesful most likely an Anime prequel will be succesful too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.