Spiderman 3 Fake Poster type thingy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moonwalker741
..ok first of all, if u didnt see spiderman 2, plz do not read spoilers and click link

when you see harry in the end of spiderman 2, harry finds the goblin batcave <so to speak, taht had all of normans goblin shit, harry alters the costume and turns into hob goblin

heres the poster type thing i made

PLZ DONT CLICK THIS LINK IF YOU DID NOT SEE SPIDERMAN 2

http://img2.exs.cx/img2/2051/spidey3.jpg

VENOMfan
LOL

spartanfantmc
nice

spartanfantmc
harry doesn't become hobgoblin he becomes grn goblin some1 else enhances them and becomes hob

moonwalker741
well how do u no that? i never read the comic, but is that wut happens cuz it kinda shaky, prob wut your sayin is totally ur opinion and a rumor starter

and second, u posted the second message a minute letter, u can just click the edit link in the corner to add sumthing to your message....

EDIT: also spartanfantmc, i read sum of ur post and the whole...omg green goblin will be the new villain!! b'cuz it wuz on the spiderman 1 dvd comic feature and it sed so.....the movie dznt hav to follow the comic or the cartoon in any way.....sam rami < sp?, can hav his own view to make the new spiderman movies

sk8stuff09
that doesnt look like the hobgoblin

Real
its not, its green goblin...

DanZeke25
I always thought harry was the Hobgoblin too. Here's why. Harry Stands for the H and Osborne stands for the OB. Therefore the HarryOsborneGoblin

wuTa
thats what everyone thinks but the hob goblin was a bank robber named rod kingsly

VENOMfan
UH..............

Harry DOES become the Green Goblin in the comics. the film might be differnt but hopefully it dosent change the character.

Dr. Bart Hamilton
Phil Ulrich
Harry Osborn
and Norman Osborn were at some time or another Green Goblins

Arnold Donovan
Jason Philip Macendale, Jr.
Ned Leeds
have all been the Hobgoblin.
and the grand daddy NO'1 badass Hobgoblin was Roderick Kinglsey

Vengeance
well nice pic editing, but i put alot of money that he will call himself the hob goblin, just a feeling, and he prolly but a cape on it like the hob gob did in the comic.

Real
change the colors too maybe? i dont think people will react well to seeing green goblin again simply because the general public never read the comics or at least followed it closely enough to care...
having the same villain in 2 movies when there are so many to choose from would seem like a bad idea to most...
i personally would rather see a different villain altogether, and leave another goblin film for the 4th or 5th...

moonwalker741
u no wut im gonna do, im gonna make it look mor orange then yellow, cuz i noticed hob goblins face is like a pale yellow, and a orange hood cloak type thing...so im gonna change it and repost it in like an half an hour

moonwalker741
here ya go, heres a new one that i think is alot better

http://img19.exs.cx/img19/9580/spideyp3.jpg

Real
pretty spiffy moon

moonwalker741
spiffy

2 thumbs up
click to vote

(adj) used to describe something as unique or amusing. Similar usage to cool.

UrbanDictionary is spiffy

^ hey cool!, thnx...i like that word stick out tongue

Vengeance
i totally agree no one would want him to look or be called the same thing as his father was. he would change his name at least, or JJ would but he better change his costume. or just not be the villian of 3 which would be nice.

Real
wishful thinking tho...i dont even believe myself in this thinking...im gonna be dissappointed i think

moonwalker741
..mmm spiffy

Vengeance
well if he is the villian in 3 i'll also be dissapointed.

Spiderman_RJ

moonwalker741
hey thnx

moonwalker741
hey i made this carnage poster type thingy....if u dont think it looks like carnage or hav n e negative comments,its alrite b'cuz it rele isint my best work

http://img28.exs.cx/img28/6092/carnage.jpg

VENOMfan
it actually dosent look too bad. but Carnage wont be in Spiderman 3. no way in hell Rami would have to know thats WAAAAY to soon

moonwalker741
yeh i no, im also gonna work on a venom one soon

VENOMfan
Well, I like what you did. If the Venom pic turn's out well I may have an idea for you

Spiderman_RJ
what the ****? u should change ur nick to venom fun.lol *sighs*

SPIDER SONIC
how do you guys do that?

Spiderman_RJ
cool carny. can u pm how umade the green goblin painting. i want that to paint my drawing i hve PS CS version. pm then if its too bit email me ok?

moonwalker741
i duno wut ur sayin, u want a tutorial how i colored the green goblin picture to make the 'hob goblin' pic

VENOMfan
I like to keep KMC on it's toes

moonwalker741
ehy VENOMfan, im not done with the venom pic but wuts the idea u sed u had b4

Spiderman_RJ
yes a tuto

VENOMfan
I will wait until your finished

moonwalker741
rj, i can show u how to edit colors, thats rele the only thing that is hard in the hob goblin picture

venom, yeh sure...ill finish it later

Spiderman_RJ
i know that the only thing i want......all the rest i know. cos u painted it without loosing the ton.........when i try i always a mixed in the color

moonwalker741
oo thatss easy

i dont hav photoshop in front of me, but jus go to Hue/Saturation...then check colorize...the play around with the color, the saturation, and the lightness

Vengeance
awsome carnage pic man, that would make a cool costume for carnage to actually look like, since you pic doesn't make him look real fake. and cant wait to see your venom one since i think venom is the best villian.

Reborn Again
Pretty cool. But the pumpkin bomb seems larger than it should in proportion to Spider-Man and where the web should be to catch the pumpkin bomb. Oh, and Harry doesn't become the Hobgoblin, that's Ned Leeds. Harry dawns his father's Green Goblin suit to become Green Goblin. GG will be in S3 with Lizard and Electro. Electro is the next logical choice as he can help Harry and energise Conner's experiments.

Real
we know, but we think that he'll become hob goblin in the movies cuz to have green goblin twice would be annoying for a movie to a lot of people...gotta have new villains to keep up interest

Real
this isnt for spiderman 3...unless u wanna pretend stick out tongue
i jus figured this thread was a good place to put it

moonwalker741
pretty cool..i liek the venom pic

hotsauce6548
i like the poster and i agree with Real, i'd like to see a new villian altogether...

hotsauce6548
oh yeah, and moon, im kinda a beginner at photoshop but how did you select the green goblins whole body?

moonwalker741
ok folks! heres the venom poster

i didnt like the mouth i made if any body wants to agree..
and the way i made venom, he duznt look big, he looks like the size of spidey, it looks like spidey with a symbiote costume on and a tounge hangin out, gimme sum comments , i dont care if ther negativ or positve stick out tongue

http://img11.exs.cx/img11/4411/venom3.jpg

hotsauce6548
thats hot. how do u do sumthin like that? i can barely draw a stick figure in photoshop... embarrasment anyway, how did u select the whole body to change the color of the green goblin?

moonwalker741
kewl thnx, for the color changing, i highlighted the part i wanted to coloriz with the pen tool, then i go to ' Image ', Adjustments, then Hue/Saturation, then i check Color, and play around with the color, the brightness, and the saturation

hotsauce6548
alrite thanks moon

moonwalker741
np

Vengeance
dude all i have to say is OMG i have to go to the hospital i just had a heart attack, that is awsome. sure the mouth is fake like you said but that put aside. it still looks so good. the hands are perfect. and the body is still so cool even without his normaly pumped body.

moonwalker741
hey thnx big grin , yeh i hate the work with the mounth, and i hav no idea how to make him hav alot more muscle...i dont no any photoshop techniques

moonwalker741
hey VENOMfan?!?! i want to no ur idea..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Vengeance
all i could say i clone stamp but even that would be hard.

Real
try selecing the areas u wanna make more muscly and do a sphereize technique to make the aread bulge out like a muscle...

Spiderman_RJ
pretty good but the eyes are too much spider man... u can do that distorted one would be great i], i like the texture of the eye dont change it........

VENOMfan
Well I suppose it is diffucult to make an appropriately sized Venom. still look's good tho

I have a couple of idea's.

for now just take a pic of Eliza Dushku and try to make her into the Black Cat

moonwalker741
o kewwl, goo idea, ill try that today wink

Vengeance
sweet cant wait to see. make sure she shows some skin laughing

Elektra_lover
lol that would be gr8

Vengeance
laughing yes that would be gr8

Elektra_lover
Use a pic from Jay and Silent bob cas she is already wearing skin tight leatrher

swat5849
HOLY shit

Elektra_lover
lol

Silence
you must not be done. i guess.

Latte
i have a couple of pics that i made

Latte
i made some celebs into symbiotes...
frye, bart, Brad Pitt, and Carmen Electra

http://img37.exs.cx/img37/7823/simbiote.jpg

Latte
http://img37.exs.cx/img37/149/simbiote6.jpg

Latte
http://img37.exs.cx/img37/5572/simbiote7.jpg

Latte
http://img37.exs.cx/img37/6634/simbiote8.jpg

Latte
Anyone have requests?

I will try to get to them as soon as possible.

moonwalker741
Are You ghetto goblin, cause im pretty sure he made those

VENOMfan
he was, but his sock was banned too

moonwalker741
GG got banned, then came back as Latte?

they allow you to do that, somebody should do something about this then....

Elektra_lover
wat ever happend to the Eliza Dusku as BC pic sad

moonwalker741
been bussy lately, still havent worked on it, ill post it sometime

Elektra_lover
I'll be waitin smile

fruits
ok, in the comics, some other guy is the hobgoblin. harry is another green goblin and he's the one who kills gwen stacy. the hobgoblin was a criminal who stumbled upon all of the original green goblin's crap, then he took one of his friends and tried ou tthat machine that enhances everything and stuff, and it worked so he killed his frined, and altered the mask a wee bit and became the hobgoblin.

fruits
but that is a very sweet poster!

shadow225588
Wow when Hoby comes i think Norman should come back (like in the comics). In the 3rd it should be Harry vs. Spidy but have the alien twist in it too. Dont even give me that B*S that they cant do it. Cause go watch spiderman 2 and see how they added Spiderman giving up his webs.

shadow225588
and great poster moonwalker

moonwalker741
o thnx guys, hey fruits, you like south park?

DanZeke25
I like South Park.

Ghetto Goblin
But, did you guys like my symbiote pictures?

I R the Latte.

Elektra_lover
Yeah they were cool

Ghetto Goblin
The hob goblin fool actually found the stuff and then he altered the syrum so it would be better, it worked.

He is stronger than the green goblin ever was.

if you have the spiderman dvd, put the second one in, then go to the place were it talks about all of the villains, and what they do and stuff, it says it there.

got that?

Rhino
how will the actor of harry osborn make that annoying gobby voice? (for the 3rd movie)

hotsauce6548
maybe before every shot he'll have to get high and then do the annoying voice... shifty

Stealth Agent
Dude All three of your pics moonwalker were ****in great. Saved them all Im going to show them to friend and try to give him the impression there real.
I don't think he' buy the Venom one are you planning on doing another Venom one like an upgraded version or sumthing?

But seriously you did a kick ass job on them all

moonwalker741
oh thats cool dude, thanks...ill prob do another venom one, after i to the blackcat on, ehich ill work on sometime....

Ghetto Goblin
it's been about 18 days and he still hasn't posted them, come on moonwalker i'm dieing to see them, cuz those were pretty dang kool.

Kingsouth32
I think it will happen since they made a complete new version of spider man for the movie. I mean he doesn't even have web shooters like the comics. Let's just think MJ was about to get married, she runs out on her wedding to go see peter. You know her ex future husband was mad. Where did he just get back from.... Space where did Venom com from... a rock from SPACE. Maybe just maybe it will be Venom and the Hob Goblin. They have to bring a chaotic villian(s) into this one. I think Harry will try to destroy his dads stuff into the New York harbor but someone finds it a tweaks it up a bit. They would be a cool part of the movie. And Harry gets all freaked out because everyones blaming him and thinks its him too so... Just a thought

Paola
more fake posters anyone?

doctorstrongbad
I'm sure there will be more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.