What Marvel heros power do you want the most?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spider-Girl
Movie Spider-Mans, defintely. smile

Arachnoidfreak
Thanos, or Magneto. Dr.Doom doesn't exactly have superpowers, so i dunno if i can choose him.

ScarletSpider
Cable, minus the whole techno virus, and the fact that now he has too much power and it's destroying his body, or some shit like that.

Arachnoidfreak
Are you talking about the Deadpool/Cable series? A cosmetic virus was disrupting Cable's telepathic powers, so he couldn't control the techno virus, that's what's destroying his body.

bardock
i would thors he is pretty good all around. or i would like juggernauts. then iceman. i would have to pick out of hat.

VENOMfan
I would just want my own Symbiote, preferably the Venom symbiote

bardock
would you guys use your newly accuired power for good or evil? iwould be good but i would not hesistate to put a mean beating on some baddies.

Arachnoidfreak
With Thanos's power, I'd do whatever the f*ck I want. wink

vu_Quang
i'n this world i wouldnt mind invisible's woman's power's that way i can protect not only myself from harm but a few others. otherwise in the comic book world where there are super villians i'd want super speed and teleportation that way. i wouldnt have to fight i could just run and hide =).

for greeds sake i would say tack on invisible woman's power to the whole speed/teleportation thing HAHAH. me the coward.

*interesting enough no one has gave a though to invisble woman in the strongest thread. her sheild has held up to many of hulk's blows and when she became mind hijackled none of the fantastic four was a match for her. and she went under a different name too i forgot what it was*

oh yeah Reed's and inviso's kid probaly has potential to be the marvel's strongest , not brutewise but telekiisis wise....ok now way off topic.

Arachnoidfreak
Franklin Richards would not be 'strongest' he'd be in the 'most powerful' category, but there's already a thread ike that, and he isn't near the top, way too many cosmic beings.

Lord Ryugen
I'd take Proteus' powers of reality warping and possession. And as for whether I'd be good or evil well I'll let the smiley answer for me evil face

manjaro
Colossus baby!!

Magee
All Thanos's powers and abilities.
I would most likley try to become emporer of earth. evil face

Arachnoidfreak
Emporer of Earth??? That's it?? With Thanos's power? Lame. I'd rule the universe.

vu_Quang
TO be thanos that must be a boring life. no challenges whatsoever

Spider-Girl
I would use my spider-powers for good.

Red Superfly
Spider-Man for sure - I'd be your own personal rollercoaster. Hopefully without the whole Man-Spider mutation heh heh.

I'd fight crime AND wrestle - earn loads of cash easily and be a hero.

Then I'd buy a twenty foot Taco with my fortunes.

IRTMU-Dragon
Ghost riders. He has hellfire and he can burn people souls, not a single character in all of comicdom has resistance to soul burning... Cept juggernaut, and possibly a few others who are portected by magic.
But anyone who doesnt have some protection... Even the hulk can be killed by ghost rider soul burn!

Bojangles
i would want Magneto's power

FrothByte
yah, thor's power would be cool... and phoenix's too....

Paola
Storm's big grin

FeceMan
Exodus. Or a symbiote suit, which doesn't really count as a power, I suppose...I'd probably prefer the symbiote suit, though.

Manowar
ive changed my mind...plain and simple...flight (but without the gay wings like Archangel)

LIZARDRULZ
Forge,I would create a counterfeit machine only difference is real money comes out and a remote that rewinds,fast foward and pauses time

Spiderman or pyro

Arachnoidfreak
I hate the way most of these threads are limited to Marvel and/or DC. I'm changing my answer to The Darkness. F*ck Marvel and DC damnit.

Alpha Centauri
I'd have Abomination's. Coz he's extremely strong anyway and retains intelligence all the time. But have the ability to turn into him when I want.

Say some people try to mug you, I'd love it.

Mugger: Gimme your money.

A.C: Nah.

*Mugger pulls gun out*

Mugger: I said, gimme your money.

*Morphes into Centaurion* (Yeah I stole a name.)

A.C: Nah....try and take it.

-AC

Predator 89
Spider-mans powers and DareDevils superhuman sences combined.

vu_Quang
their all pretty cool powers out there. healing like wolverine would be cool.

as much as i like the hulk's jumping ability it would be scarry to kill someone on accident by landing on them.

kitty pride's power mixed with invisble woman's mixed with night crawlers, would be a furious combination.you'd never figure out where i was..unless you got heatvision..then i'd want iceman's powers *dont forget how strong invisble woman is with the force field*

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRGH there's too manay to choose from.

this give me an ideal for a thread though =).

Jason Wyngarde
i changed my mind i defintly want icemans powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.