Getting To Know Each Other

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Discos
thought occured to me on an Msn convo with Exa, I think it would be nice to know each others Real Names no need to go into detail or whatnot with middle names etc.

Mines is Mark Wiseman

nazgūl-lord
Dean Vanhaeren

Bloom4ever
i'm certain this is going to be closed down

anyways, everyone should know my real name wink

Iirima
I'm not giving out my last name...but my first is...

*cough*couggggggghhhhYing-huacougggggghhhhh*cough* Hopefully you won't be able to read that...

sauron
chris hunt big grin (christopher...but i never use the 'topher'

azszhz
Ashley Smith

talk about extremly comon i waiting for the day i can change it
and to think i was so close to being named Galadriel if it werent for my stupid dad

ash007
My name is John Ashly Williams

But most people call me Ash as my dad is also called John as well smile

Bloom4ever
Maria big grin ying big grin ashley big grin chris big grin ash big grin

and i hate my name

ash007
what is your name

Iirima
I know it...but I'm not telling. Call her Tassie. And either call me Ying or Elizabeth, Elizabeth sounds more normal than my real name...

nazgūl-lord
What about mine sad

ash007
Never Hate your name

should be always proud of it no matter how it sounds

it makes us who we are

Bloom4ever
oops i forgot
Dean big grin

and what do you think is my real name ying?
big grin actually don't say what u think, my name's tassie, guys, Tassie Bloom big grin

azszhz
no people still have a right to hate the name
like i most defently hate mine and one day i will blow it to tiny bits devil

Discos
*cough*

Discos - *trying to think who started this thread*

ash007
Grettings Mark

how are you mate

Bloom4ever
oh yeah, forgot Mark big grin

and ashley, i like ur name

ash007
Hye Ashley yours is a nice name if you dont like it make people call you Ash smile

Iirima
I heard Liselle and Katherine say it alot. I won't say it here...

azszhz

Bloom4ever
shhhh
what're u talking about? i'm tassie, tassie, tassie, tassie big grin

wink

Fėanor
Mines Julian...but I won't say what my last is...it's considered a derogatory esp. in england. You can guess, but my lips are sealed.

>Exa...cool, me likes your name
*thinks Westside Story*
Mariaaaaaaah stick out tongue

White Lady
mines CaseyLeigh yes one name with two caps

Discos
Discos - "guff" perhaps......me likes

Bloom4ever
Casey big grin Julian big grin
you really look Casey-ish but that's a good thing to look like ur name big grin

wonder if i look like a tassie lol

Fėanor
guff???

aniron
wont say my last name, internet policy and all that, and I really hate it, it's Fiona, but ppl call me fi.

Discos
sorry feanor, I jumped too far ahead on that guess?

anyways, my name is Mark, most people call Me Discos, including "some" of my teachers,my parents call me Discos,

Discos - one of the most popular nicknames ever to enter Fraserburgh Academy!!

Discos
lol internet policy?

Bloom4ever
fi big grin

lol ignore my hyperness

don't kno y i can't shut up sometimes

Exa
I dont hate it and I dont have any problems with the sound... the problem is that nobody can write it and we're called the most stupid names everywhere. The last one I remember was Elchsleder which means something like "elk's leather" lol

White Lady
smith...jones..davies adams..willaims

aniron
okay, I bit more about me: I have black hair: I chose the colour because it was called "black pearl" and I have a really gorgeous dog called..................................wait for it...............................................Poppy!!!! she's a lhasa apso but we reckon shes crossed witha terrier somewhere cos her face isn't sqeeshed and she has short hair - she has it cut- but my poor dog has xma and is often in pain, in her ears, toes and As.

Exa
Aw lol smile *wants to see Anirons dog*

Hey I just remember didnt we already have a thread like this... "infos about you" or something like that... lol

Hehee and I have a cat... his original name was Mucky or something like that but he is my preciousssss Tevildo big grin he's totally stupid... and sometimes again far too clever for a cat... he looks a little strange as his legs, tail and nose are quite long lol big grin he loves biting my hands and feet so I always have some bloody scratches...

White Lady
i have two kids......one ages 14 months called vienna-mae the other called brodie one moth today(which i think saurie likes) (see his sig) i have a two cats one called willow named after owen wilson and one called celebron and a fridge called frodo

nazgūl-lord
My cat died in october.He also liked biting my hands

White Lady
aww hugs nazzie

MorgulLord
Jordan Petch

(boy, not girl stick out tongue)

Bloom4ever
i used to have a million cats.

Then i got a dog and they all died.

Then my dog met the other dogs in the neighbourhood.

Now i have no pets. sad

Bloom4ever
oh yeah, as i was doing, *clears throat*

Jordan big grin

thorncrawler
hey peeple it dave her

White Lady
lol davey runs into xmen forum

MorgulLord
i hav2 cats: Sooty and Chibby! big grin

aniron
I had a cat called spike but he was run iver, he was only one, I miss him still.

thorncrawler
where you at?

MorgulLord
sad i had a cat that was run over no

Fėanor
i once had a pet rabbit....

nice little bunny, i will love it and keep it...dehr...nice little bunny

MorgulLord
one eye <------ SAURON!! w00t!

(soz bit off topic :O)

awww, nice little bunny, now let go of finger, yes, no....no..let go...OH DEAR GOD NO!

nazgūl-lord
LOLbig grin

MorgulLord
Lord of the Bunnies: The Fellowship of the Carrot

Coming soon!

Fėanor
bad little bunny, bad bad bad little bunny...dehr...shouldna bit nice man's finger...bad little bunny...

I love my little bunny...ah hyuck

nazgūl-lord
I'm looking forward to it

MorgulLord
you should be, although after the Performace from that bad litlle bunny, Shooting will have to be put back, seen as tho i am directing, filming, producing and of course doing all the main roles

Fėanor
laughing

nazgūl-lord
the carrot must be destroyed cook it!!!!

nazgūl-lord
stick out tonguebig grinstick out tongue

Iirima
laughing lol!

White Lady
carrot soup all round

Fėanor
may I have a side of stir fry...hmmmm.

Exa
Vienna-mae? Thats a great name... I love it... where does it come from?

@nazgullord aww sorry for your cat *cries* Id die if something happened to my Tevildo sad

@tassie LOL big grin

@all no offence meant but where has the topic gone? *looks for it again*

White Lady
cough run out cough

White Lady
i was concieved in vienna and wanted to caryy on my dads love

Exa
aw smile thats nice

really
in Vienna? Austria? cool lol

White Lady
yeah but we dont speak about it mom still hurts over daddy's death

shadowy_blue
You won't like my name...it's tooooo loonggg!!! It's like my parents gave me all the names in the world (not really) and never decided to conceive another child (but they didn't anyway). There are just 2 of us ...my sister and I. big grin

Iirima
I wanna know it!

nazgūl-lord
yeah me 2

Bloom4ever
what's ur name Shadowy? big grin

nazgūl-lord
yeah spill it big grin

shadowy_blue
Alright,

Franchesca Kristina Cassandra Minashel Krysta Audrey Marie Rinoa (really) Feliciano.

smile I'm not kidding.

Just called me Shel though, or Mina. big grin

Iirima
COOL! big grin

White Lady
i like it

nazgūl-lord
you have enough names to be top secret agent or something big grin
just kidding

shadowy_blue
LOL..You can also call me by one of those if you don't like Mina or Shel. But my parents and friends call me Mina most of the time. big grin

Thanks White Lady and Iirima. big grin

Exa
Cool lol
Id love to have so many names stick out tongue I have only one more... Katharina

sauron
LOVE THE NAME S-B

you could have one name for every day of the week...ad then some reserves!

nazgūl-lord
good idea lol big grin

Elondra
Mine is Duygu Kocak.

I just hate it cos everybody makes fun of it and no one can say it right.
All my friends and some of my teachers call me Dee.

White Lady
awww nice sig

Bloom4ever
love the names big grin
and i thought i had a lot of names, lol shadowy, but i like them big grin

my name, tassie's short for Nastassia wink

Smodden
MY Name is:
Joshua John William Gassett

but u can call me Smoddenbig grin

nazgūl-lord
lol you got it...Joshua j/k big grin

Smodden
lol

ur name again?

nazgūl-lord
Dean Vanhaeren

Smodden
ok dean

Bloom4ever
Josh big grin like that name

MorgulLord
WANTED: ACTORS FOR LOTB:FOTC

BunnyGorn
Bunnylas
Bunli
BunnyMir
The Bunny Queen of Carrotland

(soz ill stop now stick out tongue)

Exa
BUNNYMIR eek!

Camellia
Well, I could understand it if your name was something like 'Sh*tface Arsey'big grin

(Sorry, had a funny moment theresmile)

Oh, and my name is Francine - friends and family call me Frankie (or my dad calls me Goldilocksbig grinbig grinbig grin)

pip-foot
well, since everyone wants to know real names, mine is Jenn, but I'd rather go by Pip! I like it better. Lets keep calling eachother our screen names. I think it's more fun. smile

and some of us dont like our names smile

nazgūl-lord
i like mine smile

Exa
I also think so
Screen names are way better, I prefer them by far as they are more personal cuz you chose them yourself

Exa
I also like it lol

nazgūl-lord
ok MARIA lol stick out tongue sorry exa

LegolasIsMyMan
Im Rebekah, or Beka....

Exa
big grin stick out tongue
enough nicks to chose from big grin you can also invent a new one if you dont like any wink

LadyGreenleaf
rachel here

Schizo Freak
Shonna Ware
first name is said like the guys name like sean astin except with an "A" on the end yup thats me!! clap

Bar-en-Danwedh
(exa will appreciate this)

my name is (drumroll...)

Barend Nieuwstraten III (as in the third)

big stretch with my silmarillion borne nic. Bar-en-Danwedh
other close choices were;
-Baran
-Beren
-Earendil
-Earendur
-Barahir
-Barazinbar

and Feanor, a derogatory surname...? it can't be that bad...
unless it's bollocks, wanker or maybe rodger. Happy Dance

A.D. Skinner
Erik here...

...but I go by either EDUB, or Rog

Kaleanae
Hi, I know that you don't know because I new, well, I really like the Lord of the Rings so here I am. My name is Rosa, I don't like it. erm but I like my last name

muse5
me too

Molly Cavanaugh
Mols to everyone who knows me, m to the olly is the name my friend lindsay gave me (she's an interesting person) or Fool of a Took to some of my friends, but only a select few, lol
I have no pets, i have bad luck, i used to have a black cat named clover that was bow-legged and it was a he, and i was like 8 when i had him and used to call him bumper butt because i had no clue what that was... i was an odd child

muse5
word up Kaleanae, welcome to the madness

Kitoky
Kyle Le

shadowy_blue
Exa, I like your last name. big grin I love German names..and Russian...and Italian...and British...Alright I'm fascinated with Europe as a whole. big grin And Australia...and New Zealand....and...OK..I'm done. big grin

Since some of the people here already talked about themselves, well, I'm a female, (as some of you know already) I have a very adorable dog named Skittles, she's so cute. big grin I have an older sister, (and don't even ask her name, it's just as long as mine), and I'm 16 years old living in California. big grin

Kaleanae
Hello big grin

Kaleanae
My last name is Tolentino erm

muse5
ahh, shadowy, lucky i wish i was in california right now, it's snowing here! sad

Bar-en-Danwedh
do all your friends call you Tarentino?

Ariadne
My name isn't very interesting, but it's Sarah. Nice and simple.

shadowy_blue
I want snow!!! It's been two years since it last snowed here. sad Let's switch. stick out tongue

shadowy_blue
Hi Sarah!! big grin

Ariadne
Hi Shel!

samIam
ok my name is lauren or lem or lenny and i can;t tell my last name .. but it is like german or something.
i live in California ... and i want snow soooo bad!! grrr I am ver blonde .. inside and out .. andi don't like pizza or ketchup ( random)

Fėanor
ohh! so close...yet ever so far...
not so descriptive as bollocks but damn near... big grin

and should you guess...my lips are still sealed sick

Fėanor
Hideeho SamIam...snow would be nice...it rains enough just not cold enough. stick out tongue

angelsflame265
hi my names caitlin, i live in Michigan where there is a lot of snow! samiam u can have some if you like smile um.. I love pasta and I play the violin

Alar
i like all my names!

my name's Jenn 2!! but, no1 on the planet calles me jenn jenni jennifer or n e thin like that. my name's JAE. its the female equiv of JAY, and i love it. my middle's Annika, and over 16 years my name's bin changed to Jae-Annika. and thats wot Alar-Eruanne is, Jae-Annika in elvish. I LOVE MY NAME JAE!!!! its so much better than jenn but jenn's not that bad... does evry1 love their names or wot? Jae Jae Jae Jae Jae Jae Jae Jae Jae Jae Jae Jae Jae Jae Jae Jae Jae Jae Jae Jae Jae Jae Jae Jae Jae Jae Jae Jae Jae Jae Jae Jae Jae..
i love me!!

and me blonde 2 roll eyes (sarcastic) very, very blonde... (green eyes, 5'4''....call me laughing )

pip-foot
wow! another Jenn smile still. I'm gonna call every1 by there screen names.

My last name is EHLERS, i think it's german or something like that. I have an older brother and a younger sister. I have a dog named Matty, and thats about it smile It has snowed lots here smile

azszhz
what is with everybody and animals i don't have any pets at all cuz my moms alergic, well i had a snake once but then we left it with my cousin and i never saw him again

*Georgina_A*
Hi, my name's Georgina (you might have guessed...). I also have a chinese name but let's not get into that...

Iirima
Whoo...me too. smile

Discos
some awesome names, especially shadowy_blue,

Discos - didnt I mention not to go into detail shifty

*Georgina_A*
i like your names shadowy_blue. esp. Franchesca. actually i like everyones names! yes

Smodden
thanx ur name again?

Discos
also some people who have came onto this forum (threw me) and havent been heard of for a while

Ritchie303 - Ritchie Lowe
Cheeny - David Cheyne (bet you remember him Kit)
NeilT - Neil Taylor

Exa
Woah... thats a cool name eek! *wants to have at once*
And looks very middleearthish... (what does your second name mean?)

Fėanor
*assuming*

new straight?

Kaleanae
Some, other Tarantino and other Talenteno

Exa
stick out tongue

LOl big grin big grin I love all names... but especially welsh ones ( eek! ), finnish and indian ones...

Um a text too? lol ok then... also female here stick out tongue and also 16... but from Europe... Austria stick out tongue and I have the cutest and most stupid (and most brutal) cat I can think of... and I also have a little brother lol

Smodden
i wana LOTR name sad

josh...hmm does josh sound middle earthish/???>>

shadowy_blue
Not really. Middle-earth names doesn't frequently have a letter "J" as far as I know..but the "osh" sounds like a Black Speech or Khuzdul (Dwarvish).

But I like your name. big grin One of my favorite male names in fact. I'm not lying. big grin Josh and Joshua, etc. big grin

Try to compare your name to mine. roll eyes (sarcastic) I wish they just removed the "Minashel"...it's so out of place. stick out tongue

Exa

Smodden
well at least its m:eishbig grin even if i am and orc big grin

and shadowy ur name is great its realy beutifull....smile i don't know anybody else with that name....

and exa yeah i don't recall ANY J's at all in M:E.......*shrugs*

Exa
I love the name Minashel... the first two syllables are part of many king names (minastan, minardil, ~minolitar, ...)

Only in Hobbit names I think (juweline or how she's called)... in the elvish languages j-sound (dzh) doesnt occur, the german j is replaced by i and y

Bloom4ever
tassie

i'm sometimes called Ava wink

shadowy_blue
Oh, thanks Kat! big grin Now you gave me enough reason to appreciate that "part" of name of mine. Before, I really didn't like it, it didn't sound good along with my other names, but now, Thanks again!!! big grin

Exa
lol big grin I think its a great name... different from the others of course and (though I dunno the pronounciation) I think it sounds great smile

shadowy_blue
It's supposed to be pronounced like, "Mina shell", but other people pronounce it like, "Minas Hell, " laughing

I'm even starting to think to change the pronunciation to the latter to be like Minas Tirith or Minas Morgul. stick out tongue

Exa
Minas Hell?

That (if sindarin) would mean EHEM "naked tower" stick out tongue

shadowy_blue
laughing

LOL..that's cool! laughing Thanks! big grin Now, I will officially change its pronunciation. laughing

Exa
stick out tongue

Of course it could also be interpreted as minas-hell from the word "sell" which means, i think, Daughter or something like that ... daughter of the tower big grin

orlandoOYEA
Ha ha ha no one knows my real name yet. I am Becca. Mwah, such a lovely name

shadowy_blue
eek! big grin

"Daughter.....of...the...Tower!?!...."

eek!

Smodden
hi becca!!!

orlandoOYEA
hello!

Kaleanae
Becca, that's a pretty name

Kaleanae
Hi Becca, I'm Rosa (I don't like my name erm)

orlandoOYEA
i love rosa!!!!! That is my cuz's name!

shadowy_blue
Rosa is cool!! big grin I love flower names..big grin You should like it!! It's so sweet!! big grin

And OrlandoOYEA...is your real name Rebecca? eek! big grin

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>