bets with.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

m!$hA
are you a girl or a guy, and who do you get along with better (girls/guys) and why???

im a girl (dah) and i get along better with older guys! i prefer guys because girls b!tch too much (ive still got great girl friends, but i need a break from them sometimes) and i find that mose (not all..just most) guys my age are so immature roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mighty Yoda
i get along with guys just fine but i get along with girls more better.

Hells_angel
i get along with guys!

Mighty Yoda
don't seem to get along with me very easily big grin

Hells_angel
idiot laughing out loud

RagingSilent
i dunno.....i get along with girls ok....but misha, ur right wen u say they b*tch....cuz all of my old friends have backstabbed memessed...so much for friends.....i should become friends with guys more cuz they dont backstab...the only problem is, most of the guys at my school or around my area are pricks....messed

Mighty Yoda
how dare you call yoda an idiot. Yoda take that as an offence

Hells_angel
lol might yoda ur crazy

Mighty Yoda
why do i get the feeling people don't like me anymoresad sad sad sad sad

RagingSilent
yoda>>>paranoidyes... just like meeek!...ppl love uhappy

Hells_angel
hush!!!! many people like you

m!$hA
whoops the title is ment to be BEST with!!! i saw it an i was like ..... what a stupid thred....then i was like I MADE IT???? (whoopsies!!!)

Mighty Yoda
i know. But y are you being so mean to me Hells Angel. I told your mother you were a good girl

m!$hA
coz like...with girls i gossip and chat...but with guys i have so much fun!!! like...theyll slap my ass, so well have a play fight and its so much funner then just sitting down being like....."yeah!"

Mighty Yoda
i wish i was one of those guys you play with

Anoushka
i get along better with guys yes
more easy-going,no backstabbing and b*tch-slapping and standing up each other and cat fights and....all those mean things cry
with guys i just have pure,solid fun happy
maybe cz i'm such a guy myself happy

Discos
I am a guy, I get along better with guys

m!$hA
eek!

Mighty Yoda
whats that for

m!$hA
for what you said

Mighty Yoda
oh. what was wrong with that

shellie
i guess i get along better w/ guys

i have way more guy friends then i do girl friends

m!$hA
nothing...i was just eek!ing!

Furious Angel
i get along better with guysyeshappy

Anoushka
droolio there you are ya sexay thing smokin'

Mighty Yoda
i'd smack your bum anyday misha

m!$hA
confused o....k??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.