Rings finale breaks $1bn barrier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ash007
Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King becomes the second film in cinema history to make more than $1bn smile

Well done clap

Exa
Congratulations, LoTR big grin

telcontar
rock big grin cool rock

Ive been waiting for that news.

azszhz
CHEERS! to the best movie ever beer

Aurora
Ummm about 3 months ago those of us who said it would happen were called crazy!! I would like to take this time to say: stick out tongue heheheheh I was right!!!!! LOTR ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink

ash007
indeed i would like to say i helped the cause as i have seen the movie 14 times eek!

nazgūl-lord
Congrats to lord of the rings!!!

azszhz
your not crazy Aurora just strange, very strange, at times

Discos
yep it has been proven that we aren't crazy afterall

Discos - *takes his pills and talks to invisible friend Larry*

mors823
1 billions bucks? That mans roughly 100 million ppl saw th movi, assuming tickets ar 10 dollars each. that's a lot of people. I don't think it will break Titanic's record, though. LotR is far btter than Titanic, yt strangly, it has been nominated for roughly th sam awards as Titanic.

Anyway, this number will surely climb and maybe reach 2 billion.

Bloom4ever
cheers lotr big grin

if they leave it in cinemas longer, god knows how much they'll get

nazgūl-lord
indeed i hope they smash the record of titanic

Iirima
*squish* I'LL SEE ROTK AGAIN! I WILLLLLL!

mors823
The last two wnt into May b/f they were pulling. It's an enormous money-making machine. It will keep racking in th dough. I want to kep on seeing it. Once clearly isn't enough. For others, fiv times isn't enought.

nazgūl-lord
i want to see it again 2 but the movie theatre where i always go aren't playing it anymore sad

But the idiots do play finding nemo
how stupid can you get!

ash007
indeed my cinema will play it till end of March
which is a first for them

Iirima
AHH! *bllllleeepppp*

Bar-en-Danwedh
more like 25 million people saw it 4 times (i know i did my part)

Kaleanae
Bravo for the Lord of the Rings!!!
Question, which is the first movie to break the billion mark?

Kitoky
Guys we've had threads that talks about this before.

Iirima
many...actually...I think...

Bar-en-Danwedh
but this is new news... specifiaclly yesterday!
1bil's a big deal.

there's still time to kick titanics undeserving ass!!!! quick everyone, go see it again!!!

muse5
It beat the time titanic took to get to the one billion mark by a week, rock on to all of us who have seen rotk multiple times rock rock rock rock Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

shadowy_blue
How much exactly did "Titanic" earn?

By the way, Congrats LOTR!!! big grin

Kitoky
New news, old news, bad news, good news. It doesn't matter, there are threads that talk about LOTR box office record.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.