Kotaro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shellie
i love him . he is a great guy and one of my best friends .

m!$hA
sad i dont know him!!!

Mighty Yoda
neither do i.

Blind-Enemy
I never heard of him!!!
how come?
I'm on KMC all the time

Discos
never heard of him?

kimahri03
I LOVE HIM HES GREAT ME AND HIM GO BACK ALONG TIME. HES MY BEST FRIEND IVE KNOW HIM FOR 7 YEARS SO TO KOTARO UR A GREAT FRIEND AND U ALWAYS WILL BE MY BEST FRIEND!!!!drunk

sniper
who's kotaro?
huh

Sweetest Sin
He's a cool guy yes

jonny english
hi i do not know him but i am shore he is great

Kotaro
hey ppl and shellie thanks your a great friend ya know and kimahri03 well that is just gay man real gay what u put lol anyway ppl yes its me Kotaro i hope ya can get to know me more okay and sweetest sin that sig is sweet i love anime and when i see that anime girl ahh shes nice looking lol

kimahri03
i tryed to be nice but u can **** off now m8

Kotaro
see shellie look he is my best mate too do u understand now and don't tell him that thing okay about me and life and shellie its to much for him he would not understand and john its just about my crappy life okay nothing more needs to be said

kimahri03
or **** it i take back what i said its over m8

R@ven
what i know he's cool

Kotaro
to right am cool mate yep thats me i am cool lol

Kotaro
john its okay i like ya to as my best m8 its always gonna be like that and u will always be my bestie wink

RagingSilent
hes cooliesyes...seems like a nice guy.thumb up

Kotaro
thanks RageingSilent if ya knew me in real life u would love being my friend

RagingSilent
thas s'oksmile...bunny...

shellie
hi

Kotaro
hiya again michelle how ya been

shellie
just dandy as candy stick out tongue

laughing

Korri
messed

Kotaro
hey thats mighty fine and randy dandy, ohhh i say your a mighty fine and dandy lady lol happy

Kotaro
hey ppl ive made a new sig so what ya all think laughing out loud

shellie
interesting sweetie smile

Kotaro
this is not so good because ppl are not replying, am i not nice enough sad, why do ppl not like me cry

shellie
its not that sweetie , you are not well known is all......

you've started 2 threads and have pposted close to 600 times since being a member .

i havent been here as long as you but im about to bust 5000 post and have started like 18 threads

thats the only thing sweetie .

Kotaro
i don't talk much, see i'm too quiet and ppl don't know what there missing really, i am nice tho and well i just guess i shoulod post more and make threads then but i don't know really i just, nvm mind....

<?>
Hi Kotaro

shellie
well i know you are a great guy nick .

hi Doc sweetie

Kotaro
i know i'm nice and well i still don't get pms of ppl but i guess thats why i get lonley sad

<?>
I don't get alot of PM's either. Don't let it bother you.

shellie
i only have a few that send me pm's . no big deal . id rather use my im service anyhow .

<?>
I agree, IM is much better

Kotaro
it does bother me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.