Vampires Rock: A poll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Anywien
I just want to totally counter what Mr Smile said. Partially because most vampires do rock, you know, with the immortality, and the flying, and the evilness, and the glowing eyes, and the super human strength *m'haven* And also because I just like to disagree eek! laughing Anyway. I conclude with my evidence: Kain. Need I say more? *Well, an explanation is probably needed for those who have never played Legacy of Kain....*

Mr.Smile
oops i click saying theyre bad instead of good... oopsy embarrasment

Anywien
Haha. Good one. Oh well, now we know you made a mistake, it is 100% confirmed that vampires rock. Case Closed. eek!

SeptemberRain
Vampires DO rock!! I am a Vampire Lord.

Dark Vengeance
vampires shall burn in hell!!!!!!! evil face

Anywien
Well....That's kinda the whole idea, only minus the burning....

Mr.Smile
NO! KILL DA VAMPIRE SCUUUM!!!

Anoushka
we vampires rock.devil
wait til i get my Lestat on you lousy mortals evil face

Mr.Smile
I'm an Android, not a mortal! Androids could beat you vampires any day!

DannyDreams
I think goth kids who think they are vampires have to be the lowest form of human beings.

Mr.Smile
your right DannyDreams

BackFire
Vampires are lame and boring.

Fallen Jedi
i find vampires fascinating. i'd be one if i could.

DannyDreams
Fascinating? You really need to get out more.

Anywien
Vampires like Kain and Raziel, or vampires like the ones in Buffy, because the ones in Buffy really suck. So do little goth kids who think they are vampires. I'm talking about the seriously cool vampires. Kain anyone?

Anywien
Vampires are awesome. laughing

Anoushka
anything you say,dearie roll eyes (sarcastic) we have our world,you have yours.

just stop putting people down because our ideas conflict.

Anywien
Well said, Anoushka. eek!

Anoushka
happy thanks hun happy

Dark Vengeance
you cant KIll ARNOLD!!!

Dark Vengeance
I hate little goths that think there vampires almost as much as spamers

Anoushka
roll eyes (sarcastic)
whatever you say

Dark Vengeance
Kill GOTHS,Furries!!

Mr.Smile
i mean honestly, Anoushka, your not a vampire. they don't frickin exist!!!

Anoushka
there are different interpretations to that word you know,

Mr.Smile
piss off
your wrong

Anoushka
*sigh*

why can't you just leave off the subject?i couldn't be bothered to argue with people like you.like i said.whether you believe or not it's your call and your personal opinion,and i respect that.you don' see me hurling abuses at you or bashing your beliefs right?you don't see me putting you down right?
so whay can't you be civilised and do the same.

heen68
Vampires are the best

Mr.Smile
im not civilised though anoushka. piss off your wroooong!!!
so i have a new enemy! anoushka is wrong

Anoushka
roll eyes (sarcastic) whatever.
i'm not gonna waste my time here...if you consider me your enemy,fine.i'll just take extra measure to make sure our paths nevr cross.

because unlike some people,i'd rather not make enemies.or even gloat when i get one.

farewell.

Mr.Smile
ah shaddap

greenfreak1402
my motto:
Nunquam lamiae moride me dice

greenfreak1402
If u can't read it
A you are very stupid because u cant speek latin
B U can't be a vampire because we are taught latin by our sires *mine taught me this and i find it very funny*

BackFire
Yes, anyone who doesn't know latin is stupid. I could say the same about english. Anyone who doesn't know english is stupid. Yeah, sounds pretty stupid doesn't it?

That statement abrove prooved your idiocy is far beyond anyone who just happened not to be taught some language.

Also, if latin is the language of vampires, then that's makes it more plausable too say "anyone who speaks latin is stupid because they have something in common with pretentious, hot topic shopping wannabe vampires"

BackFire
Here's a humerous little observation on vampires, from www.maddox.xmission.com

"I can't stand vampires and people who claim to be them. If there are real vampires, then there should be real vampire hunters. I don't have a beef with Mr. Tepes because I think we can all agree that impaling 20,000 people on stakes as a negotiating tactic is sufficiently awesome. What I have a problem with are these 14 year old losers who hang out at raves wearing prosthetic fangs, listening to obnoxious happy-hardcore dancing with giant platform shoes (courtesy of "Hot Topic," because all vampires shop at trendy clothing stores for their pre-packaged sub-culture needs). When they're not busy doing the dishes for their allowance, they're out doing evil things like smoking, staying up past curfew, or reading books on the occult at Barnes & Noble. They join little "sanguinarian" clubs and they change their names to something adequately evil like Raven, Ivy or Memnoch.

These are the same people who say they laugh during dramas when someone gets killed. We all know a person like this, they think they're morbid and mysterious because they force out a contrived chuckle during a death scene. Oooh, you laughed during a murder, you're so unique and evil. The fact that the number of members in these stupid clubs surge every time a new "Blade" movie comes out eludes them. Who has time for things like facts and responsibility when you're busy "feeding" yourself by having orgies that give you magical powers? Idiots"

Here's are some more related articles he also wrote.

http://maddox.xmission.com/gothics.html

http://maddox.xmission.com/gothagain.html

Have fun.

greenfreak1402
I stick my tongue out at you

BackFire
Typical goth retort.

Fëanor
the problem with being goth(ic) or going for the prepackaged wannabe punk rock scene or the so called alternative underground lifestyle is that it's become so trendy with the prepubescent crowd that it's no longer really outside of society as a whole but rather mainstream...during the late '70's or the '80's...it did have somewhat of a shock value...but now it seems like pathetic overstatement of "Look at me!!! I'm different! Do I frighten you?" type of thing...

greenfreak1402
You just dont know what the reality is since u have neva seen me

Fëanor
the reality is what you create to be a reality...i don't have to see you to know what's in your mind and thought...just because a certain number of people decide they want to be different from mainstream society does not make one special or unique...

the young always scream out to say they are so not like their parents or what the adults deem appropriate...and not always the young, but the disenfranchised also...

trust me...i know what i'm talking about because i've been there once in my life...and let me tell you, it sucked...literally

the stares and the back talk did not bother me...we all started to look a lot alike and act alike...THAT bothered me...

DannyDreams
Here is something that we can all agree on. The Vampire movie genre has been milked to death and another bad Vampire movie should put a nail in the coffin for that genre (no pun intended) and lay them to rest for a while. With movies like Underworld, Salem's Lot (remake), and Queen of the Damned (don't lie to yourself that was a bad movie) we should see this genre quiet down.

Time to make way for the new kings of the undead.....ZOMBIES!!!!!!! Oh what a great day to be alive when Vampire flicks are flops and Zombies are box office gold!!!!!

R@ven
zombies suck... erm they have been jaded out beyond belief....

DannyDreams
Hmmm zombies have been jaded out beyond belief? That made no scence at all.

This coming from a Vampire fan named Raven. Thats real original, never heard a vamp fan calling themselves Raven.

Deal with it, Zombies have made a huge come back in the past couple of years and are ready to do some more damage. I.E, George A. Romero's Dead Reconing.

Jedi Priestess
Out of curiousity just how many of you vampire wannabes have bitten anyone on the neck and sucked their blood lately?
Sheesh this is silly.

the assassin
i had to vote for they suck because as you can probably tell from my sig, i love werewolves!!!!!!!! and werewolves don't like vamps so i don't either. if for some reason, werewolves and vampires started to become the best of friends, then i might just change my vote. and how come there's a ton of vampire games, and barely any werewolf games??!?!?!? taht sucks!!!!!!!!!!

Syren
OK, I totally have to get in on this discussion because as ridiculous as it may seem, it's also interesting.

BackFire & Feanor --> Both of you blatantly agree with one another, so I'll speak to you both at the same time. I happen to agree with practically all that you said (first time for everything BF). The irony of this is that were vampires to be proven to exist, I would love to do whatever I needed to in order to 'become' one. I understand that statement may sound absolutely stupid, but that's because your feelings on that matter differ to mine. When I said I agreed with you, I was referring to the comments about the kids who strive so hard to be unique, they end up becoming just another cult wannabe. This, I agree with strongly. I'd also like to say that when Fallen Jedi said she found them fascinating, I think she hit the nail on the head. I find the concept of Vampirical creatures fascinating too, and "would become one if I could." I think that's the perogative line here, "if I could".

I'm also inclined to nod my head at the fact that vampire/gothic fashion statements aren't that any more. They make no statement these days other than "I'm going through a phase, leave me to it, I'm not going to kill myself but I want everyone else to assume I am".

Anoushka --> Don't hold this against me babes, I'm trying to be as honest as I can. But I'm sorry, I'm not insane. I just think the idea of Vampires and the like is seriously cool, and like FJ said, fascinating.

Jedi Priestess --> I'll admit now that I have done that very thing, at a young age. Doesn't make me nuts, doesn't make me an idiot, just makes me very easily led I suppose. At least, I used to be. If someone suggested the idea to me now, I think I'd run. Very fast..........

Linkalicious
Hey I used to wear cordoroy pants. we all did our thing! wink

Vampires don't exsist. You wanna be a big bad vampire, then stay in doors, and file them teeth down. After that I'll buy you a pet pig to practice your sucking on.

FAH------REAK!!!!!!!happybday

Syren> There, there babe....*pats on heads*

Syren
Oh you, you really are the funny guy.

FYI, I don't want a pig on my Vampire Coronation, I want a horse. So nyah stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.