Who's this villain?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

phishphan
I've been at this for quite some time now...who's the movie villain from the mid 80's - early 90's? He always is a villain in whichever movie he's in. He has white hair slicked back. I can't think of one movie he's in, but once I figure out, my immediate life will feel complete.

Corlindel
Christopher Walken?

A hint pls...

Aini
dennis hopper?

Vengeance
kinda hard to think who it is from white hair. need more clues.

ragesRemorse
rutger haur? i come in peace?

BackFire
That guys' awesome!

ragesRemorse
yeah he is, remember that flick he did the hitcher?

BackFire
Yeah, that's a cool flick. I also enjoyed him in Split Second.

ragesRemorse
yeah deffaintly, i diddnt think anyone else knew about that movie, god the movies you love to hate

BackFire
Indeed. He's also going to be in Batman Begins. I'm getting more and more excited for that flick.

ragesRemorse
aww no no shit, yeahi heard tom saveni is going to do the makeup, for the scarecrow, now that mixed with rutger, and a fresh new batman with acting skills, and a director who doesnt want to flush the franchise down the toilet might make for a nice bat movie

BackFire
Indeed. 2005 can't come soon enough.

Vengeance
is it true though that scarcrow is only going to be in the movie at the start and then he's gone for the rest of the movie, cuase that what i heard?

BackFire
I think so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.