Joaquin Phoenix as Superman??????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sillky
Personally i think he'd be a better batman, however i'm sure Christian Bale will do a fine job of it.

sillky
HEEEEELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO?????????????

Exabyte
no expression

Welcome, Sillky big grin smile

vu_Quang
WELL HELL NO . i like the feloow and all but there's someone else better to place superman.who ? i dunno.

wuTa
it dont matter whos gonna play the next superman....i heard the script for it is horribly...i heard they had superman fight polar bears in it...yep just what eveyone wants to see...superman vs the north pole

vu_Quang
eek! . maybe it's the end of the world as we know it. possibly he's not having any trouble with th polar bears himself but he's just saving someone's life???

Bojangles
what a horrid waste of a thread

Asian Hulk
Hey!!!!!Joaquin is not playing Superman!!!!it's Keanu Reeves or Jude Law or even Bern Chaplin!!!!

Arachnoidfreak
Keanu Reeves can't act, I'm sorry to say. Out of his like 100 movies, he has 3 good ones. If he's Clark Kent, I'm not going to see it.

who?-kid
He can act a little bit, but not much. He was okay as Neo in the Matrix, but please, don't let him be Superman...!!

Jude Law, Joaquin Phoenix, Brendan Fraser... I don't care, but not Keanu Reeves !!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.