Run Aways

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FRO§T
A group of teens with problems at home and at school, decide to runaway from home, they each take a bag of stuff and meet up in the park at midnight, they dont know where htey are going, or how they are going to survive, but they cant stay here.

Name:
Sex:
Style: (skater, goth, surfy, ect)
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Clothes:
Bag: (what did you pack, in your one bag)

FRO§T
Name: Eddie
Sex: Male
Style: Goth
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: White (he has contacts)
Clothes: Black Boots, Black Shirt, Jeans, Black Leather Jacket, Black Leather Gloves with Metal Studs on the Knuckles
Bag: iPod, Extra clothes, Food, Water Bottle, some money

Darth Revan
Name: Evan Ponto
Style: well... he gets pissed when people group people into groups like that. Let's just say this: if he was anything, he would be a goth, but he's not the kind that just like to look scary. He genuinely IS scary.
Hair Color: black
Eye Color: one black, one bluish-whitish... Sort of like Marilyn Manson's contacts
Clothes: black trenchcoat, looks like a character out of the Matrix, but minus the shades
Bag: a couple of CDs: Cradle of Filth, Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie, Tool, and diskman... Twenty bucks, an old Nikon camera, and some other stuff...

FRO§T
kool, oh yeh my character had a polariod camera

Jerico
Sounds fun, i'd like to roleplay a definite 'problem child'

Name: Davey
Style: Skinhead
Hair Color: Shaved
Eye Color: Green
Clothes: Ankle boots, Denim Jeans worn quite high, sleevless shirt and suspenders
Bag: Wallet, Jacket, clothes, lead pipe, knife

disclaimer:
I'll want to roleplay a racist character, but that may be a bit innapropriate for the other members, if you guys think it'd be a bit innapropriate just give us a yell, i wont actually use racist terms or anything, and any attacks my character would use are NOT directed at anyone personally or there ethnicity

Fallin Angel
Name: Lena
Sex:female
Style: goth
Hair Color: black with dark red highlights, she almost always has it in ponytails
Eye Color: dark brown
Clothes: black tank top shirt with red designs, black skirt , black leather jacket, and black boots and gloves
Bag: cd player, food and water, $50, camera , extra clothes, drawing pad, and first aid kit

FRO§T
i dont think we should have a racist, coz we are all friends in the group, we may have some differences, but not to that extreme

Darth Revan
Actually, I think it might make for interesting gameplay, having a skinhead type in the group.

A little revision:

Name: Evan Ponto
Style: well... he gets pissed when people group people into groups like that. Let's just say this: if he was anything, he would be a goth, but he's not the kind that just like to look scary. He genuinely IS scary.
Hair Color: black
Eye Color: one black, one bluish-whitish... Sort of like Marilyn Manson's contacts
Clothes: black trenchcoat, looks like a character out of the Matrix, but minus the shades
Bag: a couple of CDs: Cradle of Filth, Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie, Tool, and diskman... Twenty bucks, an old Nikon camera, a small switchblade

Jerico
Well its up to you guys, im not going to be using racist terms or anything, and a racist type character is something ive never done before, but i wont if you want

Forcizzle
Name: Marcus Johnson
Style: Athlete/Jock
Hair Color: Black, his hair is about the same length and type as Usher's
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Clothes: He has on a blue fubu t-shirt, and wears a tank top under it, and he wears baggy jeans with basketball shorts under them, he has some And1 basketball shoes on.
Bag: He has a jacket, some snacks,a water bottle, about 500 dollars that he stole from his parents; in his wallet, his cellphone, a pocketknife, and his CD player and CD case, and a small airsoft gun.

DIBWILLPAY!

Darth Revan
who cares... just join the damn thing stick out tongue

Forcizzle
~yes, i think so~

DIBWILLPAY!
Name: Tanya
Sex: Female
Style: Skater
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Green
Clothes: Baggy black pants held up by spiked belt, baggy blue shirt, red hightops
Bag: Roller blades, red baseball hat, water ball, wallet, food, money, and a stephen king novel

Forcizzle
need to add on emore thing

extra batteries big grin

BidMyBlood2Run
Name: Frankie
Sex: Female
Style: bad ass.. she doesn't like stereotypes, but I guess she's a cross between punk and goth
Hair Color: shoulder length and purple
Eye Color: blue
Clothes: baggy dark blue jeans, a spiked belt, a mid-drift black t-shirt reading 'I BITE BOYS' in glitter, and high platform sneakers. She wears a lot of necklaces and bracelets and has her nails painted black. She also has a short leather jacket.
Bag: (what did you pack, in your one bag) Clothes, portable CD player, CDs, batteries, money in her pocket, cell phone, butterfly knife, also in her backpack she has makeup, and a journal.

Forcizzle
woah bid, i'm diggin the purple hair laughing out loud

BidMyBlood2Run
big grin glad u like wink

BidMyBlood2Run
I hope we can start this one soon... can we put a backstory to each character before they meet at the park? Something like what made them want to leave that night, or something to show what their problems at home are like?

FRO§T
yeh, every one post in some info of what happened to make ur character want to run away

Stormeister
Name: Storm
Style: Nerd
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Clothes: Black slacks with a buttoned up stripe shirt with all-stars on
Bag: Mini TV,Extra cloths,money ($150)
Reason for leavingmessedick of being made fun of at school and tortured by his two olders brothers and his house

FRO§T
edit ur character the youngest age has to be 16

BidMyBlood2Run
(( Hope you don't mind I'm doing this in story format ))

Frankie slammed the door to her room as she could still hear the roar of her parent's arguement through the walls. As always she locked the door and turned on the stereo full blast, but tonight was different, tonight it was all going to end. She could hear the pounding on her door as she grabbed her backpack and pulled the few school books she had in it out.

"Frankie, you open this door!" Her father demanded. "You disrespectful little shit, you're nothing but problems! Look at what you're doing to this family! You have the whole family in an uproar! Are you happy?!"
Frankie turned up the music to drone out the rest of his words. She removed some clothes from her dresser and put them neatly but quickly into her backpack. She grabbed her brush, and make up off of the dresser along with her diary from between the back of her bed and the wall. She had to hide it every few weeks in a new spot or else her mother would find it and commit her to a suicide ward from reading the gruesome things she wrote in it. She also grabbed her meds and shoved them into the bottom of her backpack beneath her clothes.
The pounding stopped as she moved to her other dresser and the two adults could be heard in the living room ranting and raveing at eachother.
Frankie grabbed the money she had saved up incase of an emergency and shoved it in her pocket along with her phone and a switch blade. Packing the last of her necessesities, including a portable CD player, batteries, and CD's she grabbed her last thing she valued, her short leather jacket. She pulled it on to shield herself from the brisk autumn cold and swung her backpack on. She pushed open her window and climbed out. She had no idea where she'd go, but any place was better than home.

Jerico
Spitting on the floor Davey threw the empty beer can on the ground, he ran his hand over his shaven head, it had all gone badly since him and his gang had beaten that shopkeeper, Davey knew they were going to far and had left, good thing, most of his friends were in jail now.

He was sittin on a bench in this dark park, from a broken home, his mother had run off with a Vietnamese man, it had tipped him over the edge. Regretting his actions now maybe, Davey had nevertheless commited some questionable acts in his time in the violence gang. Feeling to make sure that the army issue Bayonet was still firmly stuck in his trousers, this park had an evil reputation after all, Davey opened up another beer from his bag and thought.

FRO§T
kool,

Eddie was thinking in his room, it was 11:30pm, he had just survived a day of torment, every one at school teasing him, the teachers telling him he was going to fail, when he got home, he saw his mum and dad, in the same house (because they are devorced), they were arguing over who should keep Eddie at there house, the phone rang, his mum answered, it was the school saying that Eddie was goign to fail, both his parents started yelling at him, then each other, then he went to his room, locked the door, he was angry, he packed his bag, and waited. Just thinking about what had happened today mad him more angry, he snuck out the window, "i have no where else to go" he thought to himself, "but i cant stay here, where i dont belong" and he walked off towards the park.

BidMyBlood2Run
Frankie had her backpack slung over one shoulder as she walked into the park. She just began wandering aimlessly in the town and just happened to come upon the park hoping to sit down in the dark and think of what to do next. She wasn't expecting company, but as she neared a bench she saw a dark figure sitting quietly in the night. She instinctively retrieved the switchblade from her pocket and held it in her hand which was covered by her leather jacket's sleeve.

FRO§T
Eddie walked into the park. He saw two people already here, he kept his distance, but got closer aswell

Stormeister
Earlie that day Storm had gone to school.When he got there he opened his locker to find cabbage spilling out it smelled bad.He was late to class because he had to pick all of it up.When he arrived he sat down only to see the preps snicker he knew they where the ones behind it.He stared down at his desk furious.Later at lunch when he was sitting down by himself outside on a bench to Football players walked by and saw a easy target

"Hey give me some of that"one of them said as he grabbed storms sandwich

"Hey thats mine!"storm cried out as he held it high above storms head.

"Well its mine now ..but you know I already ate"the prep said as he threw it in the sand "Now its a real sandwich".They both laughed."Hey storm ready to visit alot of other sandwichs too but there not all as fresh as yours"
"What do you mean"storm asked quivering
"You know what we mean"
With that they both picked up storm and walked towards the dumpster.

"Hey guys put me down!"storm yelled as they carried him threw the school yard all the other kids eating there lunch outside laughed.Storm felt like dying it seemed better than what was about to happen.Then they finally reached the dumpster and they threw storm in.They closed the door and put the lock on.

"Hey guys lets me out"storm cried
"And miss hearing you scream for the next 20...aww never"
Then a teacher came out."What are you guys doing she asked.
"Um nothing"one of the preps replied
"Nothing huh"the teacher said not believing them
"Help!"storm cried
"The teacher immdediatly unlocked the door to see storm lying down with peas and pudding and rotten sandwiches all over him.
"TO THE PRINCIPLES OFFICE"The teacher roared
Both the kids starting walking
"Are you ok?"the teacher asked
"Yeah im fine its not the first time its happened"

Later that evening

Storm got home only to find his two brothers laughing hysterically.His mom had picked him up early after the school phoned her and told her what had happened.Storm ignored there laughter and went to his room.

Im sick of this im sick of being tortured everyday at school im leaving FOR GOOD.

Storm packed up his stuff in his back back and later that night snuck out the back door and headed to main street.When he got there about an hour later he decided to sit down and rest at park nearby.He did.

FRO§T
~storm u must change ur age, 16-18, and ut name is not storm, no one would call their child storm~

Jerico
Looking up Davey saw a figure approaching, he stood and quickly looked over both of his shoulders, incase there was any sneaking up behind him.

"What are you after, sunshine?" He called to the figure

FRO§T
~who are u talking to~

Stormeister
~Ok 16~

~And my name is Storm wink ~

FRO§T
~its not storm, if u dont choose another, u will be given one~

Darth Revan
Evan sat at home, listening to his stereo playing quietly, and the sound of his neighbors fighting. He lived in an odd neighborhood--it had a reputation for being a low-income area, but he didn't think that was really the problem. It wasn't like the street his friend lived on, between the meth lab and the hooker... It was different, it was hillbilly central, but there were a couple more normal people who lived there. They were almost worse.

Next door was "Cletus" the wifebeater and his ten or so kids. Evan wasn't sure if all of them were really his, he could've sworn that once or twice they just picked kids up off the street. Across from him was Jody Foster and her mother, Mary. They were evangelical Christians, and it seemed like Mary was constantly standing on the balcony yelling at Evan. It was ironic, because she never said a word to the neighbors, and they were the ones who really had "un-Christian" morals. And there was the other guy, the alchoholic, who lived in a garden shed with his beer and his 12-gauge. Every once in a while he'd come outside and shoot at Cletus' kids.

Those were pretty much the types of people who lived there--the Christians, the wifebeaters, and the alchoholics. Needless to say, they all hated Evan. But even in town, or at school, he was a reject from society in every sense of the word. He didn't fit in, and he knew he never would. At least not here. They would never accept him.

Evan got his backpack out of the closet, and dumped his diskman, a bunch of CD's, $20 in change, a sandwich, his knife, and a change of clothes in it. He took the pack and left the house without looking back once. When he was going down the street, a skinny 10-year old boy who was sitting on his porch threw an axe in his general direction. It stuck with a thud in the ground. Evan bent over, picked up the axe, and without warning hurled it as hard as he could back at the house. It buried its head in the wall, inches away from where the boy's head had been before.

Evan made his way downtown, to the park, where a strange gathering of people was taking place...

Darth Revan
((Frost... first of all, he has the right to name his character... second, he uses that name in all the games... So just play along, m'kay?))

FRO§T
~but who would call their kid strom, unless they were drunked druged up b!@tches~

Darth Revan
((it's not that weird... I know a kid named River))

FRO§T
~lol, river, actually river sounds like a name, well more than storm, who does he think he is, a white haired x-man~

Darth Revan
((god dammit... he's not going to change his name roll eyes (sarcastic) ))

FRO§T
~well lets just call him, river~

Darth Revan
((wtf? Dude that's just lame. He named his character Storm and that's his character's name roll eyes (sarcastic) ))

FRO§T
~no it will be a normal name, like billy~

Stormeister
~I knew a kid named Storm once roll eyes (sarcastic) the name stays wink ~

FRO§T
~well ill jsut call u billy from now on, ok billy~

Stormeister
I quit

FRO§T
~good~

Darth Revan
((you guys are being f*cking stupid, both of you. roll eyes (sarcastic) Storm has the right to name his character Storm, and you need to let him do what he wants to with his character. Everything else was reasonable, you can't just start calling him "Billy" because first of all that's an even stupider name than Storm, and second, that's not what he called his char. This isn't a hosted game, so you're not the "leader" of it even if you started it))

FRO§T
~fine then i will change my character's name to God~

Fallin Angel
Lena went inside her room and locked the door , she tried to hold back the tears but a few escaped , she looked at herself in the mirror and her lip was bleeding , she also had a few bruses all over her body . Its been like this since she could remember , everytime her father gotten drunk which was everytime , he would always beat and abuse her. Lena closed her eyes to hold back the tears, she reopened them and grabed a tissue and wiped the blood off her lip , she put on some black lipstick to cover her brused lip and wore her leather jacket and long black skirt to cover the bruses . " I can't take this anymore...... i'm srry daddy" , she grabed her bag and packed all the things she would need , she quietly snuck out the door when her father was asleep on the couch , she headed for the park

Forcizzle
~dang you guys stop being so harsh, the name is ok, plus it could be a nickname, jeez~

Marcus walked around the school not knowing anybody, he was knew to the city and didn't like it at all, but his parents love the city, he had constantly begged and pleaded with his parents, to move back but they wouldn't listen. Marcus had gotten fed up, so he decided to run away.

Forcizzle
~dude just stop messing around~

FRO§T
~im changing my characters name to Satan, is that better, well i dont care, its what i want~

Fallin Angel
~can we all just get along and continue on with the game~

FRO§T
~no, Storm is not a name for a person~

Forcizzle
~exactly, well frost then just let it be his nickname then~

FRO§T
~what ever, just continue~

Forcizzle
~well then go and tell storm then~

FRO§T
~u can, and my character is already at the park~

Fallin Angel
Lena came to the park and spotted some of the guys " hey....." she sat on one of the swings and grabed 2 barettes out of her bag and put her hair in ponytails , making her look like a goth school girl *sort of like in the pic but more goth like*

Forcizzle
Marcus finally got ou tof the house while his parents were asleep then he ran to the park, to get his head straight.

Fallin Angel
Lena started swinging on the swing while waiting for the others

Darth Revan
Evan walked into the park quietly, brushing his long black hair back from his face to show his eyes--one light blue and one black. He looked around at the other people there, evaluating all of them.

Fallin Angel
Lena spotted Evan " hey....." she said with an emotionless face

FRO§T
Eddie thought it was strange seeing alot of other people at the park at mignight

Forcizzle
Marcus looked up to see a couple more people at the park. "What the heck?" He said to himself as he walked alittle closer to them.

Darth Revan
Evan grunted and nodded his head in her direction.

Gunnar Stahl
Tanya kept running. Her hear pounding, her blood pumping, adrenaline running. She had to get away from her. . .away from that b!tCh. She had to get away from it all.

Tanya was sitting in her room playing a video game when her mom came in. Tanya glanced up to see her mom was drunk and by the smell had been smoking weed again.

Tanya blinked. "Mom? Please, you should go to bed and sleep this off"

Tanya's mom shuckled and grabbed her daughter's hand and forced her to her feet. "Not a bad idea." she smirked and forced her tongue down her daughter's throat.

Tanya punched her mom making the quite larger woman land on the bed. That was all she could take. She bolted for the door.

Tanya blinked back the tears. She wouldn't cry. This wasn't right. She ran into the park tripping over a rock and sliding across the pavement on her knees. She got up, ignoring the pain, and ran to the most remote part she could find.

Forcizzle
~uhoh~

Marcus looked over at the girl running across the park, he had seen her trip and he went to go see if she was ok.

BidMyBlood2Run
She approached him slowly until she was able to see him clearly yet she kept a few yards between them. She ran a hand through her purple hair with her free hand, keeping her long bangs out of her eyes.
"What do you have to offer?" She asked with a half grin.

Spider-Girl
Name: Felicia
Sex: Female.
Style: Normal clothes, blue jeans, orange t-shirt with a white long sleeve shirt underneathe, red sport shoes.
Hair colour: Brown
Eye colour: Blue.
Bag: Food, water, money, clothes, ipod, torch, lighter.

Why she left: After so many arguements with her parents and the teachers at school she finally snapped, although she had some friends back home she was still an un-comfortable outcast. She vowed to never return home again and travel to a far away land were she could make a new, happier life for herself.

Role: The quiet nice one, even though she's in a group full of outcasts she is still an outcast from the rest.

Spider-Girl
Felicia stepped onto the dewy-midnight grass and saw a handful of kids. All with problems similar to hers. She smiled a little and went to meet up with them, swinging her brown bag over her shoulder. "Hey....." she said to the others.

Forcizzle
Marcus walked up to the new girl(Tanya) "Hey is there something wrong?" Marcus asked out of curiosity.

Gunnar Stahl
Tanya shook her head. "I'm fine." she said looking at him. "Thanks, for your concern." she looked down at her skinned knees. Well at least nothing could get worse.

Darth Revan
Evan looked around at the odd gathering of people. Funny, how they had all decided to leave and come here at the same time.

Forcizzle
Marcus looked at her knees "Those don't look fine to me. Did something happen to cause you to run out here like that?" Marcus asked Tanya

Gunnar Stahl
Tanya felt like she was going to throw-up. She swallowed it though. "M. . .my mom t . . .tried to b. . .bed me." she whispered looking at her feet.

Stormeister
~ Ok well next time I see by buddy storm ill say hes not a person roll eyes (sarcastic) ~

Everybody you can already see what this RPG is gonna be like its gonna be Frost telling everybody how he wants them to play the game and not leave room for imagination.Better out than in wink~

Darth Revan
Evan couldn't help overhear Marcus and Tanya's conversation. He cringed. After thinking for a moment, he stood up and went over to the two. "Uh... I don't know you or anything... But I know how you feel."

Fallin Angel
Lena jumped off her swing , she remebered she used to do that all the time when she was little , she walked up to where Tanya and Marcus are and leaned back against a tree " that b!tch tried something on u Tanya?"

Gunnar Stahl
Tanya blushed and looked at herfeet. "Yeah, she did." she told Lena. Tanya felt a little uncomfortable. She wiped her mouth and spit to the side away from everyone before wiping again.

Darth Revan
"Don't be embarrassed... Happens to everyb--well... nevermind."

Forcizzle
Marcus went silent for a bit. "That's just not right..." He said then looked at Evan and Lena.

Darth Revan
Evan noticed Marcus looking at him. "What are you looking at," he snapped, his mismatched eyes staring him down.

Forcizzle
Marcus gave him a weird look "Um nothing.. who are you?" Marcus wondered cuz he kinda butted into their conversation.

Darth Revan
"Me," he answered. "Why do you care?"

Fallin Angel
Lena rolled her eyes then looked at Tanya " u need any help....."

Forcizzle
"I just wanted to know..." Marcus told him.

Spider-Girl
Felicia put a hand on Tanyas shoulder. "It's alright" she said, "I have problems too, but that b!tch can't hurt you know" she finished.
Felicia stood up on the see-saw. "Hey everybody, listen up. I'm sick and tired of my life ending up like crud! I have dream, a dream to find a better place where we can't get hurt again. Whad'ya say!?" she asked the clutter of teenagers. Felicia knew she had lost her heart, but she wouldn't give up looking until she found it.

Forcizzle
Marcus took his attention off of Evan and looked at Felicia "But where are we suppost to go?" Marcus asked her, in a skeptical tone.

Darth Revan
"I left home to be away from society, not start a new one."

Stormeister
~ Im playing I dont let people push me around ~

Storm was sitting down on a bench in the middle of the park.

" I finally did it I finally ran away" he thought

He was deep in his thought when he glanced up and saw some other kids in the park all in a group.He walked over to them.

"Hello"he said

Spider-Girl
"We can't survive forever being away from society, our food will last a week, and were will we get money? I wanted to make a better life" Felicia explained.

Darth Revan
"We? Since when was there a 'we' involved? We just happened to all come to the same place at the same time to think about what to do with our lives. I'm leaving. I hope you all have fun getting f*cked up the ass by your own lives just when you think you have everything worked out." Evan put his pack back on and started walking away.

Forcizzle
Marcus ran infront of Evan "Dude we can still use your help, if we all are running from something than it is destiny that we met, just hang around alittle longer, atleast for us all to make a plan." Marcus said to Evan.

Stormeister
"Yeah im sure we can get through this if we all work together"

"I mean im sure we all have talents we could use to survive...I myself have a pretty fast hand I could easily snatch the food we need from the market"

Fallin Angel
Lena looked at him " hey....."

Stormeister
"Hey"he said as he looked at Lena

He turned back to Marcus and Evan for an answer

Forcizzle
~we'll wait for revan~

Stormeister
~ ok ~

FRO§T
Eddie was wayching every one come together, he thought they were a gang about to do some thing, Eddie was walking but then he tripped over and fell flat on his face

Fallin Angel
Lena turned to where Eddie tripped " .... cluts...."

Jerico
Davey was surprised he hadnt expected a woman, a bit of a looker too

"Well hun, all i can offer you at the moment is a beer, doubt its your thing tho?"

Stormeister
Storm looked at Eddie on the ground and laughed.

"Hey im getting kind of tired anybody wanna try and find shelter?"

Jerico
~Sorry mine was too short was in a hurry ill do again~

Davey had first seen this young lass approach, bit of a looker, purple hair but that didn't particularily bother him, soon after her approach a large group of people had arrived and begun chatting and fooling about, this made him distinctly uncomfartable, he had came to be alone

Looking at the girl who had approached he answered

"Well hun, all i can offer you at the moment is a beer, doubt its your thing tho?" he grinned

"Dave's the name, and i don't suppose i want to know what brings you out this time of night?"
He looked around, a bit uneasily at the crowd that had gathered around
"Don't spose these are all with you eh?"

BidMyBlood2Run
"I was hoping for acid, but if you have an extra beer I'll take it. A Lithium taken with a beer can have pretty much the same effect." She laughed. "Nice to meet ya Dave, I'm Frankie." She admired him for a moment, he wasn't bad looking, and she liked his personality. He wasn't like the losers at school.
She turned her attention toward the crowd gathering behind them. "Nope, they're not with me, and I don't care to know em." She didn't feel like associating with many others, so she cautiously walked to his opposite side away from the gathering crowd.

Fallin Angel
Lena rolled her eyes and went to a bench to just lay down and think, she could get the image of her father beating her out of her head

FRO§T
Eddie got up and walked to the group

Jerico
Davey laughed.

"We'll you sound alright to me, never met a woman who took me up on my beer offer, call me Davey, me mates do"

Fishing in his bag his hand closed around a beer can and drew it out, passing it to Frankie he commented

"Be good to have a fridge to haul these around in, hey *he gestured* reckon we can get that weedy lookin' kid to haul one around for us"
He winked
"Purples a good color fer ya luv, cigarette?"

FRO§T
"can i have a beer" Eddie asked Davey

Fallin Angel
Lena took out a picture of her and her friends , they were all dressed up in army uniforms cause she met them in boot camp and found out they all lived close by her so they hung out alot, she's going to miss them since she is running away and plaining on never coming back , she left them each a note and said she will call them sometimes. She smiled at the pic and wondered if she will every see them again
~ i'm trying to go a little detail with my character and her life lol~

Darth Revan
Evan turned around to face Marcus. "Destiny? Let me get something straight. I make my own destiny, alright? I don't sit around waiting for it to come up and smack me in the ass. Which is why I'm leaving."

Jerico
Glancing up, Davey looked at the guy in the goth get up

"Look a bit young to me mate, sod off"

With that he leaned back and took another slug of his beer

Darth Revan
"Do I?," Evan asked, a creepy look appearing on his face.

Gunnar Stahl
Tanya had slipped away from the group. Too many people for her. She pulled out her blades and put them on.

Jerico
~i was talkin to Frost darth :P~

FRO§T
"too young? why do you care?" Eddie told Davey

Jerico
"Don't wanna promote irresponsible behaviour in our youth eh, didntcha know im a good fu**ing samaritan?" Davey said to Eddie

Fallin Angel
Lena put the picture of her and her friends into her pocket and sat up , she looked at the group who wasn't to far from her , she wondered what the crap they are whinning about

BidMyBlood2Run
"Davey it is." She smiled and sat down on the bench to dig for her pills at the bottom of her backpack. She took one out of the bottle and chased it down with a swig of beer.
She then turned to face the 'weedy lookin' kid' and laughed. "Maybe one of those little mini fridges that can hold a few six pacs."
She then ran her fingers through her hair and smiled her appreciation for the compliment. Even though the bickering of the growing group of kids bothered her, she was glad she came across Davey. "Yeah, sure." She accepted his offer as she dug out her lighter out of her pocket. She was surprised he was being so generous since it looked like he wasn't from the high class of trash that ruled part of the city. "If you're still around when I pick up a pack at the gas station, I'll give you one back." She winked.

Fallin Angel
Lena didn't like crowds of ppl , they made her feel uncomfortable , she decided she take a walk around the park , she got up and started taking the path

Stormeister
"If you guys wanna sleep I know this great abandoned wharehouse a few blocks down"

Darth Revan
"Screw this," Evan said, turning around and leaving for the second time.

Fallin Angel
Lena kept walking till she felt a sharp pain in her leg , she went behind a tree so no one would see her , she lift her long skirt up a little to see the bruses her father gave her , she rubbed them , hopeing the paine will just stop. She kept having the flashbacks of her father beating her over and over when she cried for him to stop

Jerico
Davey nodded
"Haha, i'll drink to that" Davey said and half raised his beer can in salute, then he reached up behind his right ear and retrieved his cigarette, he smiled interesting girl this one.

"Bad for you this junk, kills yer lungs they say"
He tapped his cigarette on his knee and spun it in his fingers once, then shook his head once in the direction of the 'weedy kid' and grinned

"We'll that looks like all he could handle, anyhow" Glancing over at Frankie he motioned with his cigarette towards her lighter
"Strange sort of place to come at night innit. Park like this, wonder where all these kids crawled out from under, looks like most of 'em should be at home in bed"

Forcizzle
Marcus glared at Evan "Fine man, just go off by yourself at night, in this city, Good bye!" Marcus yeleld at Evan.

Darth Revan
Evan kept walking without so much as a backwards glance towards the park. He headed for a gothic nightclub he knew about, where he wouldn't look out of place.

When he got there, he found the doorman passed out on the ground with a bottle of beer in his hand. Evan stepped carefully around him and went in.

FRO§T
"why dont we all go to that ware house, storm told us about" Eddie asked

BidMyBlood2Run
"Yeah, well, we're all going to die eventually." She muttered. She hate when people looked down on her because she smoked. They acted like they were superior just because they didn't.

She laughed at the comment he made about the kids and then held the cigarette delicately between her crimson lips and sparked her lighter, bring the end to life in a glow of dark orange embers. She then lit Davey's cigarette as she cupped her hand about it to make sure the wind didn't knock it out. After it was lit she looked up at him since he had the advantage of a few inches on her. She locked her sight upon him a moment and studied his eyes now that she had the chance and was so close, they were intriguing (sp?)

Stepping away and pocketing the lighter she took a drag from her cigarette and after a moment let out a stream of smoke curtiously away from his direction.

She sat down on the bench and gave the gathering group once last glance. "It doesn't surprise me much. There isn't any other place to go in this dead end town."

FRO§T
"hey, we all have our problems with this crap-hole, so why dont we all leave" Eddie said

Forcizzle
Marcus looked at the cigarette that Frankie had then remembered that his uncle had died from smoking, Marcus wanted to speak up about it, but he just kept his toughts to himself. "I agree lets gfo to that warehaouse and spend the night there then in the morning let's get out of the crap city." Marcus said outloud

Fallin Angel
Lena got up slowly , the paine still hurt but not as much , she walked back to the ground , she limped a little but she stayed up str8 most of the time

Darth Revan
Evan stayed in the club all night, going through six or seven beers in the course of the night. The place was packed with people just like him--not necessarily in the way he looked, though there were a lot of those... Rather, his position in society. The way he looked at it, he occupied the bottom rung of "normal" society, and the top rung of "weird" society. The world through his eyes was a strange place. He wasn't the one with a problem--it was everybody else.

Jerico
"True enough, hell at least the bottle shops cheap enough, speaking of which, only got one can left, gonna need to stop over, sometime, night's still young and all that innit."
With a slight shiver Davey hunched his shoulders quickly bringing his cloth jacket higher around his neck

Puffing on his cigarette, Davey leaned his head back and blew the smoke straight up, he glanced over at Frankie, she really was an interesting girl, and remarkably polite, never would have guessed it from her appearance; her eyes had almost sparkled when she lit his smoke.

"Well then me fine lass, you wanna get some drinks, liven up this town a bit, find something fun to do"

He leaned over and exagerating his whisper
"After all, the good die young, an' i got no plans of dyin' "

Gunnar Stahl
Tanya was sitting by herself. The flashbacks of her mom came back to her. She could still taste the alcohol on her mom's tongue. Cringing she turned away from the light's of the park. She had found a dark,remote part so that she could think.

Fallin Angel
Lena went to a bench and sat down , she looked around the park , she noticed that Tanya was sitting by herself ,' maybe i should check up on her ' she thought

Gunnar Stahl
Tanya looked down at her jeans. The knees were ripped out and the legs were drenched in her blood. She winced.

Fallin Angel
Lena got up and walked over to her , she sat down next to her " what u doing her by yourself"

Forcizzle
Marcus walked away for a bit then came back to where Lena and Tanya were. He had a first aid kit. "Hey Lena can you help her out, with this?" Marcus asked Lena, as he set down the kit then walked away.

Gunnar Stahl
Tanya watched Marcus walk away. She looked at Lena. "I'm just thinking." she said forcing a smile.

Spider-Girl
Felicia went and sat next to Tanya and Lena. "Hey..." she said peacefully.

BidMyBlood2Run
She watched him smoke and then turned back to watch the darkness in the park in front of her. She daydreamed for a bit, as she always did. When he began speaking she looked back to him and grinned. "Sounds like a plan." She said getting up from the bench and moving to his side, gesturing they went the other way through the park so they didn't have to pass the gathering group. She flicked her cigarette stub and watched the sparks scatter as it hit the pavement a few yards in front of the them along the sidewalk. "Are you sure you're wild enough to handle a night out with me?" She winked. She began to feel the light headed side effects of mixing Lithium and beer. It felt good, making it seem like she was in a dream she could control. The dosage of Lithium was low, so it wouldn't impair her judgement too badly at all.

Fallin Angel
Lena grabed the first aid kit and opened it up " u got any cuts or bruses on u ? " she asked politly, she then noticed Felicia " hey....."

Stormeister
"Well all I know is the wharehouse is where im staying CYA"storm said while starting to walk away

Spider-Girl
Felicia tried to keep the conversation heated. "Do you think we should follow that guy called Storm?" she asked. "It beats staying out here" Felicia said, rubbing her cold arms.

Jerico
"I donno, it depends if your shirt's telling the truth" he said with a grin

The night air was chilly but not too bad with his jacket on. He flicked out his cigarette forward infront of him and stood on it as he walked along, the trees of the park loomed ominsouly but Davey knew that it wasn't the park you had to worry bout, just those that lurked in it.

The beer's had started to take affect, he had started to loosen up a bit, but nothing serious, thus the bottle store would definitly be required.

"You warm enough luv? not too far to the bottle-o now" Davey commented, he still had a touch of his Australian accent despite living here for so many years, the slang always came out more frequently after a few beers.

FRO§T
"he is a bit strange, i mean what kind of name is Storm" Eddie said

Gunnar Stahl
Tanya shook her head. "I just have blood drenched jeans."

BidMyBlood2Run
"I can assure you it's true."
She stayed close to him, but not so it was awkwardly uncomfortable for him. She wasn't doing it for protection anyways since she did a quite good job taking care of herself. Instead she was doing it because he was cute, both in attitude and appearance, but she knew as she'd continue to drink through out the night there was a good chance he might find out knowing how she felt. She knew that, and so she kept reminding herself to be on her best behavior. She had too many people walk out on her in her life, and she was not going to fall for someone who would do the same.
"I'm good." She told him in response to his question of if she was warm. Her hands were freezing however and she stuffed them into her pockets, but overall she was warm. His accent didn't help her attraction to him, it only made it worse. Yet she knew if she advanced on him it would end in heartbreak, as did all her other relationships. She pushed all of this out of her mind and just thought about what she would buy at the liquor store other than cigs.

Forcizzle
~what's going on?~

Stormeister
~ I dunno messed ~

Storm was about a few yards away from the group.Since they where already on the outskirts of town the wharehouse was by the lake about a half a mile from there,and it was safely hidden by big trees.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>