Expletives R Us!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
Lets face it we all swear from time to time. And seeing as there are so many people here from differing countries, I was curious at how our curses translated into theirs.......so I'll post a few and let you guys add your own for each.

Damn it! mad

oh Crap! confused

F*uck!!! blowup

A$$hole miffed

Son of a B*tch or Motherf*cker chair

those are the ones I use the most....I'm sure the rest of you have many more, but I am curious to know how you guys say the above in your contry.

PS Please dont turn this into a thread just full of swear words..I just want the translations peeps.

the Vee
i prefer slightly non ruder ones
feck, sh!te, arse,hmm i forget
(i suspect this thread might get shut soon)

frodo_dude
in spanish (same order)

maldicion! mad

oh mierda! confused

joder!! blowup

hoyo del poto?? (this is a weird word) miffed:

Hijo de perra!! chair

Jedi Priestess
thnx frodo thats what I was looking for.......a mature response smile and I hope it doesnt yet the yank but I highly suspect that depends on the maturity level of the posts.

btw what does Bugger it! mean? anyone from the UK?

silver_tears
I use words like arse, feck, shit all droolio
Don't go for the hard core swearing angel

§wordpoint
****! My smilie blew up, im angry, and... Damn it! oh Crap! Im so confused now....

You a$$hole!!!! hmph!!!! You Son of a bith Mother Chair F*cker!!!! You ruined my sentence!!!!!

Jedi Priestess
*sigh* so much for that..........close please

§wordpoint
That's usually what I do, instead using my own disses and insults, I craft a carefull stringed sentence or set of sentences out of the verbal attacker and ue it against them thumb up

Jedi Priestess
DUDE you are missing the point entirely..........what I am looking for are the NON ENGLISH equivalents of the words I started out with, not just a thread full of curse words!!

SeptemberRain
What the f*ck? Who the f*cking f*ck? How the f*ck did u f*cking f*cks f*cking f*ck!!!!!!- Rocco from Boondock Saints

frodo_dude
i know some bad words in chinese:

ta ma de = f.u.c.k ur mom

bian tai = a$$hole

chu se = g 2 hell

Jedi Priestess
sheesh,
In all honesty I thought this might be possible.....on second thought I think not...someone wiht power please close this thrad and accept my apologies for even opening it.

SeptemberRain
Sheba=f*ck in Korean

BackFire
closed for obvious reasons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.