Who has the best healing and regenerative powers in all comicdom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manjaro
What do you think guys, and PPLLEEAASSEE!! CONSIDER VERY POSSIBILTY B-4 YOU SAY WOLVERINE!!!

manjaro
I'll start if off with Savage Dragon

VENOMfan
pretty sure it's either Hulk or Juggernaut. tho juggy has a strange kind of reguvination

manjaro
good point but they re both invulnerable, so something would have to be forceful enough to get past thier invulnerbalitly to hurt them in the first place and there isnt a whole lot of things that can so i am not sure i can say that they count.

S.D on the other hand is not that invulnerable though he's arguably in the same STR Range. Seeing as how he spars w/superman from time to time. And as long as his head is in tact he can grow back any limb or heal from any wound

IRTMU-Dragon
Living tribunal, and galactus, because if galactus is killed, he just returns.
Living tribunal, if he ever manages to get hit by phsycail objects, if he could (Impossible) it would be rebuilty before your eyes in less than 1.5 seconds.

Magee
No!! its 1.23 seconds roll eyes (sarcastic)

Arachnoidfreak
Tribunal shouldn't be considered, because he is potentially the most powerful in any respect, as long as The One Above All gives him the order. Being 'killed' and coming back to life isn't a healing factor, it's immortality.

Hulk has one of the best healing factors, and then there are people just well known for their healing abilities, i.e. Wolverine and Deadpool(back before issue 5)

Bojangles
galactus?

moshtitan
ID SAY HULK.

Victor Von Doom
If we mean healing factor in the traditional sense, Hulk. Of course others have all kinds of crazy powers enabling them to heal.

IRTMU-Dragon
Yea, I know lol, Tribunal doesnt count. Neither does galactus though, because hes right underneath tribunal. He gets respawned after he dies, hes been killed a few times lol.

Wynndar
we cant count Galactus types...they dont even really exist in the physical realm of reality...what we see is simply a manifestation....thats why Invisible woman has shoved a force field right through Galactus' chest...he then explained that he cannot be harmed in that manner and then continued to mentally rape each version of her across the multiverse

Wynndar
the character Nitro would be the most durable HUMANOID type character...at one point he was totally indestructable...but he has been drastically downgraded....right now i would say Thanos has the greatest healing ability of anyone who exist solely in the physical realm...Hulk is up there...and so r the heralds of galactus and Greek gods

VENOMfan
well I forgot one

Blackheart, he has been reduced to a puddle and shrugged it off. my vote goes to him

vu_Quang
Lobo in the lobo series healed once from having his head chopped off. do you guys want to count this?

IRTMU-Dragon
LOBO? Oh my god, in a the mask comic BOOK, literrily like a thick 30 paged book, Lobo healed back from just his head!

moshtitan
eh, doesnt d.c. run on different strength levels than marvel? maybe that applies to healing factors as well. maybe not?

vu_Quang
oh yeah, as wolvie once was fighting hulk and saw how he healed it occured to him that hulk's rejuveenation power was that of a cancer.

you think if hulk was slice in half he'd heal into two hulks? heheh call it wishful thinking

moshtitan
that be messed up. like to see doc samson sort that out!

JuggernautFan
when juggernaut was stripped of his flesh, blood and organs (down to the bone), when regaining his power he rejuvinated instantly, and was back to normal in the next panel. he has also had his eyes cut out with a sword, and they were back in the next panel. call me crazy but can hulk do that???

Elusion
Actually Hulk and Juggernaut run on the same level of healing and they are among the best healers in all of marvel.

norrin radd

Arachnoidfreak
Yea, he is immortal now, Heaven kicked him out and Satan dosn't want him in hell.

IRTMU-Dragon
LOL. Yea, but lobo was just a chunk laying on the ground, about an hour later, he was lobo again. He even said-
"Hey.. Mask... Gimie a bit, Gotta heal back from this head."
"I dont need to take so long to heal." And the mask started like cutting up his head.

VENOMfan
Ok Blackheart can be reduced to a puddle of goop and quickly recombine himself.

I think his regeneration probably operates much faster than most everyone from Marvel or DC.

about Image tho? who know's that one

Wynndar
Jugs never healed back from a skelaton....it was not a skelaton...look at the head...the skull is in the shape of a triangular Jugs helmet....thats why i dont think it was taking place in the physical plane of reality...Jugs has no remarkable healing ability...thats why Bishop knocked his ass out big grin

Never
Wrong. Juggernaut HAS no "healing factor."

Alpha Centauri
Gonna go with Hulk again on display of healing over his own hand, ripping it out and healing again. Not to mention Trauma's ray.

-AC

IRTMU-Dragon
AGAIN WITH THE HULK AND JUGGEY ARGUEING? Juggey does have a healing factor.... Cept he doesnt need one. If hes facing up to someone with only psyichal attacks, hence... The hulk! Than he cant eve be hurt by it. Because he is immune to physical damage. Now, if the hulk got his helmet off, and xavier started using psionics, yes, Juggey could be stopped. BUT The hulk cant hurt him! Not while hes in juggey form!!!! He cant even get wounds in the first place, seeing as how psionic attacks only traumatize the mind, not tear it up, making it damaged. So he doesnt need a healing factor!!

IRTMU-Dragon
But, lobo does have theb est regenerative powers.

IRTMU-Dragon
Oh, and he said ALL of comicdom.

VENOMfan
Juggernaut dosent have a healign factor......but........I suppose he can heal threw mystical nature

bardock
man venom fan that is one of the coolset pics i have ever seen.

vu_Quang
i guess phonix can qualify for this debate?
and i'm not a big spawn fan, (Saw the movie) but how does he work exactly? cant he heal?

papablkbear
I vote for the lizard. I have yet to read about anybody growing back a body part.

bardock
doesnt deadpool have that ability

vu_Quang
hulk can grow back bodyparts. no proof of it but i'm sure of it.

speaking of this what was up with that "new" wolvierine with his arm chopped off what is up with that.

oh yeh guess who completly slipped our minds. Mr. Sinister i dont think you can kill that guy.

papablkbear
oh yea Mr. Sinister but i thought deadpool powers were decreased by the whole Black swan,agent x mind transfer.

Never
Okay IRTMU. Use EVERY resource at your disposal to show any one of us that Juggernaut has a healing factor.

You have eleventy bazillion sites on the 'net which have Juggernaut profiles. Show me ONE that says he has a healing factor.

Moreover, the OFFICIAL GUIDE to the Uncanny X-Men that was released this year has Juggernaut's profile. Guess what? NOTHING about a healing factor and NOTHING about being immortal.

I wonder why?

Here is one:

"Known Superhuman Powers: The Juggernaut possesses untold power, mystical in nature, which enhances his strength to an as yet unknown degree and makes him a seemingly irresistible, unstoppable being. Once he begins to walk in a certain direction, no obstacle or force on Earth has been observed to be able to stop him. Apparently, only he can stop himself. Some obstacles (many tons of rock, for example) or forces (such as plasma-discharge cannons) may slow his pace considerably, but nothing has yet stopped him permanently from advancing.

Besides giving him vast superhuman strength, the mystical energy of Cyttorak gives the Juggernaut an extraordinary degree of resistance to all forms of injury. The Juggernaut can shield himself even further from injury by mentally surrounding himself with a force field. Enveloped by his force field, the Juggernaut has survived the fiery explosion of a truck transporting a huge quantity of oil without any injury whatsoever.
The Juggernaut can survive indefinitely without food, water, or oxygen. He is sustained by his mystical energies alone.

In the past the Juggernaut has temporarily possessed telepathic abilities and certain mystical powers, all of which he has since lost."

WHy nothing about his HEALING FACTOR? And WHY do people mistake his being able to SURVIVE on mystical energies alone with NOT AGING or NOT BEING ABLE TO BE KILLED?

Wynndar
Venomfan was nice enough to post the picture of Jugs with the triangular skull...hmm...he doesnt have a triangular head does he.....no? yea thats because that fight didnt take place in reality....and Jugs has no healing ability...and u dont need mystics or psionics to hurt him...cuz Nightcrawler hurt him with a dirty stick that was on fire in uncanny x-men 111 but oh well....

moshtitan
thats so degrdaing. to be "unstoppable", then get hurt by a little blue elf lookin mutant, who threw a stick.

Wynndar
yea a guy with a stick who goes by the nickname "Elf"...not hella impressive

moshtitan
lmao!!

Never
No, Hulk cannot regenerate limbs similar to The Shaggy Man's ability to do so.

vu_Quang
yeah comic book inaccuraces or whatever the term is when things dont add up; they can be a b@#$ sometimes. like in the new xmen seris kitty kicked wolverine in the shin to get away from him AND IT HURT. i mean he was hopping up and down. seriously if i had the strongest metal for bones and you kicked me you foot should be swollen.

and to Never. if hulk can grow back a spinal cord why not a limb? who's gonna cut through his arm to find out. i wouldn't be up for the job even if i was wolvie.

on the same subject. just exactly how much pressure does one have to apply to force adamantium through hulk's hide. one time wolvie tried to slice him but he didnt get max velocity or something and it didn't cut him.

*who's shaggy man? you can explain him a little better than google i bet =)*

Darth Jello
though he doesn't have the super acclerated version of wolverine's healing factor anymore, Deadpool has been cursed by Thanos and T-ray. he completely regenerates in the blink of an eye upon death.

JuggernautFan
the triangle shape is the helmet still atached to his skull... have you read the comic or what??? but everything else is gone, and it did happen on the physical plane. you have everything ass backwards. bishop never knocked juggernaut out..... he was in a weakened state when that happened. later when juggernaut met bishop he knocked him unconscious by exploding out from underneath water in violent fashion, then flicked gambit whom skipped over the water.

JuggernautFan
then what would you call it??? either way it should still count. after having his eyes gouged out with a sword... next panel they are back. having been stripped of flesh...blood....organs when restored with his power, he was regenerated again. when cut all over his body, with a sword he said.... i >>heal<< Reeeeeeeeeeal fast.

Alpha Centauri
Deadpool has awesome healing abilities.

Hulk also got stripped of his skin and crap I'm sure.

He has healed from devestating attacks and been hit with an A-Bomb and not even needed to heal.

Let's not forget when Banner got shot in the head and quickly changed to Hulk to survive it.

-AC

Never
Show me any profile that says he has a healing factor. Pick one. Any one.

He has no healing factor. Why you insist on granting Juggernaut abilities that he does not have is beyond me. According to you he is immortal (wrong), invulnerable (wrong) and has a healing factor (wrong). Wolverine ONCE dodged bullets (according to someone here, forgot who) in a comic book. Does that MEAN he can dodge bullets because ONE writer for ONE story arc determined that he can do so? Editors allow writers quite a bit of lattitude in interpreting abilities as long as they do not completely REWRITE them. IF Juggernaut was invulnerable, would he NEED a healing factor (like um Superman*)? HMMMM.

The Shaggy Man's body was appropriated by General Eiling (I think that is the correct spelling) during Grant Morrison's run on JLA. The Shaggy Man regenerates limbs, muscle, et cetera by virtue of salamander tissue.

JuggernautFan
when it's appropriate for your arguement, bio's are ok, and when they are not convenient for you they shouldn't be use??? i'm still calling bullshit on your part. a bio doesn't need to state it because he has more than shown when something of mystical nature has cut/hurt him he regenerates in nearly no time at all. the only reason you dispute it is because 1) you don't like the juggernaut 2) you know nothing about the juggernaut or 3) you don't have the issues/and or have not read them at all. juggernaut regenerating his body instantly, and juggernaut regenerating his eyes were not in the same issue, and were years apart. so that has nothing to do with your 1 writer theory.

Hostile
Wolverine. He survives a nuke and recovers in about 5 minutes.

Never
Show me one time where I disputed a bio, por favor?

You know, a bio that details the abilities of a character (unless they have been very recently upgraded).

The bios that, since their inception (Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe in the early 80's), have NEVER supported your preposterous claim that Juggernaut has "a healing factor."

Odd how EVERY other character with a healing factor has a bio that supports it (Hulk, Deadpool, Taskmaster (I think that's his name), Wolverine) - but JUGGERNAUT, according to your flawed interpretation of his crystal's abilities, does have a healing factor, but for 20+ years NOBODY rewrote his bio to include it.

LoL, this is akin to your saying a Honda Civic has a 300 horsepower engine when the specs now say otherwise and have ALWAYS said otherwise.

No need for me to engage you in some lengthy debate about whether or not I know about Juggernaut (and HATING a comic book character? LMAO) - I know he does NOT have a healing factor.

How about that?

JuggernautFan
well we all know hulks abilities exceed wolverines

VENOMfan
oh god that was horrid writting......I discount most any Venom vs Wolverine series. they are never written acuratly

technically Wolverine shouldnt even be able to CUT Venom, symbiote's can stop ANY sharp object's humans can throw at them.

If Venom can take a shot gun blast from 3ft away how can Wolverine with just peak human strength penatrae the suit?

I know adamantium is unbreakable, but I never read where is was uber-sharp

just my little rant

Arachnoidfreak
I agree, dropiing a nuke on Logan should kill him...

Wolverine's claws look pretty damn sharp to me...

I don't think sharpness is an issue though, isnt the symbiote albe to stop most slashing attacks anyway, if not all?

VENOMfan
Yeah, Venom should be completley impetrable to Wolverine IMO

Scream used a sonic dagger to kill of the other Symbiote's. it drove the symbiote away from the area it was targeting.

Im sure a strong individual could cut a symbiote, like I'd put money on Spiderman being able to stab Venom if he wanted.

the only way to explain Wolverine being able to cut threw a symbiote is that he throws a punch harder than an M-16

Darth Jello
deadpool has regenerated himself when nothing was left but his hand (giving the finger)

Arachnoidfreak
Before or after he became immortal?

Mr Zero
Aunt May.

VENOMfan
bio's leave some thing's out. like how Hulk under the weapons catagory is classified as a living breathing weapon of distruction

and Carnage has belive it or not >>NO WEAPONS<<

like how Spiderman has his advanced metabolism that helps him heal faster than most.

broken bones in a week things like that. not a healing factor but it's there.

Hostile
I dunno man, I loved it. Wolverine hadnt even recovered from having his flesh ripped from his bones before that nuke slammed onto his hooter. What can I say.. the dude rocks big grin

I'd expect Wolverine would be able to cut Venom.. bullets penetrate the symbiote (not through, of-course, but they leave a hole) so it's believable that Wolverine's superhuman strength combined with adamantium claws could do some damage. Plus this isnt normal Venom, is it? wink

YES. That ***** just wouldn't die.

VENOMfan
I think the first two issue's were interesting enuf to look at, but part 3 drove them into the ground. and remember this story was from the marvel Tsunami line. somthing thats a little out there

Bullet's dont penetrate the symbiote. Venom In his regular marvel titles can withstand HEAVEY gun fire.

check out the pic below

and knives*or claws* cant cut threw Symbiotes. only symbiotes can cut each other or specialy crafted knives

Wolverine dosent have Super human strength tho. he is at 800lb's Venom is at 11 tons. there strength is very one sided

and it hasnt been shown that Wolverine's adamantium is anything other than unbreakable. it isnt super heated or giving off sonic vibrations or ultra sharp*havent seen any proof it is*

It was just the symbiote nothing about it was any different from the devolved Venom.

Never
Mmm, are you suggesting that a bio would leave out all three of these "important" abilities? No way.

Bios NEVER leave out a character's fundamental ability. NEVER.

You will never see an official bio sans a reference to Wolverine's healing factor, or Hulk's "angrier he gets the stronger he gets" strength reference.

Juggernaut simply does not HAVE a healing factor, he is NOT invulnerable, and he is NOT immortal.

Re: Wolverine's claws, it has been said on numerous occasions that they slide through steel girders like hot knives through butter. They ARE sharp, and they have been said to be able to cut through damn near anything.

Spiderman has no healing factor either. Advanced metabolism? That comes from being athletic. Most all athletes heal MUCH faster than "regular" humans who do not engage in rigorous physical activities.

Characters who heal faster simply have references in their bios. Look at the Asgardians, for example. It is part of their makeup.

JuggernautFan
ok, then what exactly would you call the ability to regenerate your body damn near instantly??? or being able to re-grow your eyes in the space between consecutive panels. or being able to heal cuts all over your body in the space between consecutive panels?? juggernaut IS invulnerable.

i'm starting to think less, and less of you the more i read your posts. because you simply say..... it is this way or that way.... with no proof what-so-ever. quite pathetic if you ask me. do you have a grudge against juggernaut because he whipped your favorite character or something?? the hulk maybe?? or spiderman?? thor???

IRTMU-Dragon
OH MY GOD! DIDNT YOU SEE THAT PICTURE OF JUGGERNAUT WITHOUT ANY BODY? SAYING I CANNOT BE STOPPED POSTED BY VENOMFAN?
You do realize he regenerated his body not long after that... Right? What would you call that? Steroids? God damnit... This is getting really gay. Never... Your such a dumb $$$$ You didnt see that picture?!!?!?!
God, I dont like never anymore either, Jesus... He says juggernaut doesnt have an ability to heal himself? When he freggin regrew eyes one time, and he healed back all these huge slices... I bealive juggernautfan said this... Whatever, And have all these huge slices all over ur body and there not there next panel?! Tell me... Thats just steroids isnt it? Theres no way its a healing ability, lol, wounds disapearing? Thats steroids... DUMBASS He has a super healing ability, far superior to that of any character!

Arachnoidfreak
You can't really use that picture as reference...here's why

IRTMU-Dragon
THats uncanny x-men, which shows how much wynddar knows. That picture WAS NOT in an ulternate reality, he was fighting this elf guy. Uncanny x-men has imposternaut, the shitty gay ass juggernaut.

VENOMfan
I wasnt suggesting bio's leave out the meat and potato's of a character, I am suggesting that over a couple decades of character history some thing's cant be explained well enuf in 2 paragraphs. but some small things being left out annoy me

my main argument is that when Marvel.com had it's old bio set's up that included Carnage they classified him as having no weapons.

where Hulk was a living breathing engine of distruction. this is true but C'mon, a miriad of axe's and blades and needles that can be fired anywhere from his body with just a thought dont count as weapons?

As far as Wolverine's claws go I stand corrected. That still dosent change my opinion on that debate. but that is off topic

the athlete bit makes sense. So I cant complain there

IRTMU-Dragon
Hehe... You said meat and potatoes.

VENOMfan
Im old school

IRTMU-Dragon
No... Your dinner.
Wait... What?

bardock
the man who has the best health coverage will win. i hear the avengers have a good one so i am going with cap america. J/K

IRTMU-Dragon
LOL!!!!!!!

VENOMfan
FLMAO! those were the two best post's I have ever seen

manjaro
Ive been doing some thinking and I have to agree that Juggernaut must have a healing factor. Even though it is not listed in his bio per se, I guess it would just have to boil down to common sense and deductive reasoning. I understand that the most recent incarnations of juggy leave a bunch to be desired, but If one can instantly recover from slashes grow eyes back, and respawn after having his flesh flayed from his bones, Im sorry guys but THATS a healing factor, even if it's not inherent in his genetics or metabolism, and even this is by mystical means. And like I said previously, he is invulnerable, and he would have to be struck by a force powerful enuff to bypass his invulnerablity, and since theres only a handful of characters that can go toe to toe w/him any way I would imagine that whatever healing abilities he may possess, albeit abstract, and left up to ones own interpretation, I dont think he would need it anyway. regardless, all I'm saying is technically, he does have a healing factor, though no text anywhere ever stated this

bardock
thank u.

IRTMU-Dragon
He is sustained by his mystical energies alone. How do you think he survives without food, water, breathing, or being beaten? Of course they heal him.

moshtitan
well, wouldnt his mystical energies be what some call a "healing factor"

manjaro
you know what? I forgot about Doomsday. He is the only character I can think of who is not listed as "immortal" but cannot die. Unlike Lobo who is barred from both heaven and hell, or Deadpool or Mr. Sinister who needs at least a cell left over for them to regenerate from, even if Doomsday is completely wiped from the physical plane, he will come back.

lil timmy
i don't know the answer to the question of this thread, but i wanted to correct/inform some of you about the hulk (since he's one of my fav characters smile). vector once blew off most of the hulks skin/muscle (see attached). also, speedfreak once cut the hulks stomach open with his adamantium blades and when the hulk tried to hold his innards in, his stomach healed so fast that he healed around his own hands and had to rip them out, lol.

i don't know about regenerating limbs, but an alien named trauma once used some kind of energy to blast a large hole clean through the hulk. the hulk was paralyzed and unconscious for awhile but his spinal column regenerated. so maybe he can regenerate limbs, but i've never seen it happen.

manjaro
thats a good one plus Maestro once broke his neck and paralyzed him from the neck down and he recovered within days

moshtitan
are maestros healing powers also amped up above hulks or just his strength?

manjaro
both actually

lil timmy
from what i understand, it's never dealt with. but it's a logical assumption.

Wynndar
Yes thats why im always on here proving u wrong....showing u "what I know"....uncanny x-men #111?....imposternaut....that is from the f$cking seventies u dumbass....not the recent inposternaut...that is classic Juggernaut.....as classic as it gets....got burnt by a hot stick Nightcrawler hit him with in the face....if u knew anything about Jug u would own the issue...i can clearly see ur just one of those juggernaut fans who reads tha back of x-men cards and watches re-runs of the popular 90's cartoon X-MEN...oh well...but yea...Jugs has no healing ability...i repeat...he had a triangular skull when the "Elf guy" as u called him (D'Spayre is his real name...but u wouldnt know since u dont read or own comics) blasted his flesh off...but it wasnt in reality because real skeletons dont have triangular skulls that resemble a jugs helmet...like i said earlier...if he had a triangular skull, he would appear to be suffering from elephantitus of the head and be really deformed when he removed his helmet

moshtitan
i hate when people have to explain petty shit like that.

manjaro
is it me? or could it be that it was just the helmet that was triangular

and that is a serious question, not a snide remark

Wynndar
nope....it had teeth in it....like a skull....but it was red and triangular

JuggernautFan
whatever dude......... it was IN CONTINUITY, and it DID HAPPEN in the main stream marvels reality. it was his helmet that had the "triangle sahpe". you are disputing cold hard facts with no real arguement except your opinion. which doesn't matter, because it's wrong. it did happen to juggernaut, and he did survive it. also the torch didn't burn his face.... it burnt his EYES. which have been shown susceptable to physical attack, not just in that instance.

Juggernaut DOES have a healing/regenerative factor. how you can figure otherwise is beyond me. oh wait, it's because you are STUPID.

lil timmy
couldn't it just be his skull inside the helmet?

JuggernautFan
Juggernaut's Mouth and teeth are always shown through his hole (mouthpiece) in his helmet. he doesn't know what he's talking about. it would probably be best if you just -skip- wynndar's posts so you don't confuse yourself

moshtitan
lol!

manjaro
that would make sense seeing as how all his skin and flesh was burned away

Wynndar
hahahaha....there is no hole for mouth or eyes ... its a big red triangular skull that doesnt look come close to looking like a helmet...yea u probablly shouldnt listen to anything i post if ur a Juggernaut fanboy

moshtitan
lmao!

manjaro
ok I only skimmed through that issue and I dont own it so, i dont remember, so just to clear somethiing up for me? did he at anytime remove his helmet?

manjaro
and could someone tell me the name so i can get it

VENOMfan
why the hell am I the only one with this pic?! at least this is better than the leaping debate

VENOMfan
and the real juggy for reference!

TA DAAAAAA!

bardock
juggy is so cool looking

JuggernautFan
No he did not remove his helmet. it was in the juggernaut 1 shot.....

JuggernautFan
hmm....... looks like there is a hole for his mouth, and his eyes. you are obviously a moron or pissed because juggernaut beat up your favorite character.

lil timmy
i'm no juggy fanboi.. but that picture just looks like juggy's skeleton with his helmet on over his skull. it looks like you can see the skull through the mouth hole of the helmet. maybe juggy's helmet is supposed to be more rounded and not as angular on the top, but it's probably just the way the artist drew it.

Wynndar
My favorite character is the Thing....im not mad about that time Jugs beat him in Secret Wars II, the Thing fought 100 bad guys in a row and Jugs was number 100...I think its pretty admirable and heroic and just like something the Thing would do

JuggernautFan
had thing not been augmented 100 fold he wouldn't have made it through the other villains either.

bardock
thing is pretty tough and a very good fighter so i think he would have

JuggernautFan
you think he would have made it through all 99 villains because of how tough and determined he is?? i admit that he could have taken out SOME of the villains 1 on 1, but march through all of them??

Wynndar
yea...thats what the Thing does...he is too stubborn and ugly to quit...at the time of that fight Thing was relatively weak anyway....

who?-kid
Things power had been augmented 100 times, I think by Mephisto.

Without that, he would have been killed. And Juggernaut had not the slightest problem defeating the "normal" Thing.

FeceMan
Perhaps it's just me, but I also think that you should include the Wendigo. Not as the character with the best healing power, but he heals faster than Wolverine and you guys keep talking about Wolvie.

EDIT: Maybe Juggernaut has a freakishly large head and had a custom-built helmet to put over it.

moshtitan
ya, wendigo could definteley be a contender for this match.

FeceMan
Don't forget Apocalypse, either. Not sure how good his healing powers are, but don't leave him out.

Darth Jello
apocalypse has no healing powers, he is very resilient but needs to hibernate and heal to recover. without his hybernation chambers, he would die. again, no mention of deadpool.

FeceMan

Darth Jello
as long as he has his recovery periods, he could starve and take as much punishment as he wants for years, but eventually his body breaks down unless he hybernates. it's not a healing factor, it's simply resilience.

FeceMan
OK, well, screw Apocalypse then. How about Multiple Man? He gets hurt, he just makes a new him! YAY!

Arachnoidfreak
Deadpool doesn't have the same healing factor that he used to. He used to regrow limbs! Now, he can't. That's probably why he wasn't mentioned.

moshtitan
well we could include him, he wouldnt be at the top of the list, but humor the guy gods sakes.

Arachnoidfreak
I can't believe I forgot, Eric Draven has the best regeneration powers in all comics. Why? because he is already dead, shotgun blasts, cuts, anything, heals instantly. Deadpool regenerated from a hand? Eric would not have gotten that far.

IRTMU-Dragon
The reason juggeys helmet is triangular is because it not only covers his head but his neck and partial of his shoulders also, and connects to the rest of the armor.
Its not a normal design, lol.

Darth Jello
ok, he can't heal immediatly, but he can't die, when he does, he regenerates instantaneously (again, established in the funeral for a freak four parter)

Jargon343
Doomsday heals pretty good.

moshtitan
ya, doomsday does heal pretty good..... its too bad hes gay.

Jargon343
Yeah. But who are we to question his lifestyle?

eleveninches
Probably sinister.
Anybody who has godlike power would never need to regenerate, as they would never be injured, but sinister heals really well.

Darth Jello
sinister? remember what cyclops did to him at the end of inferno?

Alpha Centauri
Sinister is a good one. Obviously the well known healers Wolvie and Sabretooth. Deadpool, Hulk.

-AC

manjaro
again i think i have to mention savage dragon

FeceMan
Doomsday is a homosexual? Didn't see that one coming...

Jargon343
He's in the closet. That's why he's so angry.

FeceMan
Oh, is it a joke...or are you secretly mocking me for my n00bness?

Darth Jello
i don't know about sinister, seriously. after being bombarded by havok and having his powers block by phoenix, scott reduced him to a charred skeleton back in inferno and he didn't reappear until after X-cutioner's song.

moshtitan
oh its no joke....no joke at all......... laughing

no expression

FeceMan
Ewww. Geez, does Doomsday just sort of hang them out to dry (literally) when he's done?

Jargon343
I don't think he's the type of guy who hangs around the next day.

Victor Von Doom
I was going to point out that the hand spikes would cause major problems, but that would be disgusting.

Jargon343
Well I guess that would vary from person to person.

Alpha Centauri
This is getting a bit too nasty. If indeed Victor was referring to what I believe he was. His mind is like that though.

-AC

FeceMan
No, AC, he was referring to the manner in which he would have sexual intercourse with another male.

You pervert, NOT the way that he would heal his own wounds. Sheesh.

Lol.

moshtitan
for real. there are some sick people out tere *cough alpha cough*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.