Upcoming famous Trials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WindDancer
It's been 10 years since the OJ Trial took place in LA. As some of you know the media always follow the hottest story. So for this year and next which of the above trials do you think the media will focus on the most?

BackFire
probably kobe and MJ.

Jedi Priestess
I voted Scott Peterson.......

Dr. Strangelove
Kobe

WindDancer
I also think MJ is most likely to get more attention. That Scott Petterson trial makes me sick. sad

Dr. Strangelove
All of them are pretty sickening. What really makes me sick is I have a feeling that MJ will somehow cover up the case like last time.

Jedi Priestess
In terms of horror I gotta go with the SP trial tho...something very very unnerving about what hes accused of..........not to say the others arent bad.

Agent Elrond
I vote Saddam, yet I think ppl will follow MJ more.

§pearhead
Personally, I think Saddam...but I don't really know for sure erm

Hit"Em"Up
i think saddam will be the big trial of the century imv.

i just say kill saddam and find osama and kill his ass and end this war right now.

§pearhead
So you've made them martyrs. Good job. Then in 3 generations from now, a new uprising will begin with the war cry "revenge for Saddam! Revenge for bin Laden!"

Politics aint easy erm

frodo_dude
sadam. ^ yup thats right

Dark Vengeance
saddam deserves to be put through a wood chipper for what hes done

WindDancer
Yeah, but the Scott Peterson trial is too disturbing. Allegedly he kill his pregnant wife and dump the body near an industrial shore. That is just sick to the bone if you ask me.

N0SFERATU
I voted Other, I think that the Stexy case will predominate.

WindDancer
Well, you can count the Kobe case out.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5861379/?GT1=5100

bardock
i know i just heard

WindDancer
Can't believe the victim made sucha big deal. Now is over! I not going to judge anyone in the whole scandal....but I think lack of evidence and money play a big part.

bardock
i bet court tv is pissed as hell

manchichirtchit
refuse to participate my a$$. she wants money.

BackFire
I, however, will judge.

I think the accuser is a whore who wanted to get rich quick. She knew that any claims of a rape is hard to distinguish and that it would be an easy way to get money.

Now that her whorish past has been brought into the public eye, she is realizing what a dumb bimbo she is and from now on should just keep her legs closed. ****.

bardock
you speak the truth

WindDancer
Yes, that's the true, the woman is a gold digging ****. But, if Kobe would have kept his pants on and not fool around with hookers, the whole thing could have been avoided since the begining. Sports Athletes have a reputation for being reckless and Kobe is an example of that. As for the gold digger....well, she'll look for another victim to extort money from.

manchichirtchit
it is truly sad what some women will do for money and what some men do for some poonani.

Papaumau
Saddam will never get a fair trial here or in America.

I think that once Iraq is settled he will be extradited to his own country where he will have a short kangaroo trial and be quickly beheaded.

The trial of the year will be the MJ one !

WindDancer
I agree on that Paps, he is not getting a fair trial anywhere. But then again is like Poetic Justice....he never gave his enemies fair trials either. So he get's what he deserves.

Now I can't wait for the MJ trial. That's gonna be one I'll most likely be paying attention to. wink

Mr.Snuggles
letting yourself go jus cuz youre "Famous" is no excuse to go n violate the laws of the country. WAY too many famous people think thier above the law. If I could speak to Kobe, Id tell him off, as long as he has handcuffs so he doesnt woop my poor little hind. cool. Personnally, i think MJ is just being discriminated against for money, people ove exagerate about him. Sure hes has a rough past, but people dont dwell on thier past unless others are making "what do McDonalds and Michael Jackson have in common"? jokes. Blech, all this hatred!

Dr. Strangelove
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1883100

Interesting stuff from the Kobe interview. As much as the woman's personally history shows her to be a whore, if she said No or Stop during the sexual act, anything past that is rape, but only those two will truly know what happened. Also while people call the woman a whore after reading the interview, Kobe is as big of a whore as she is.

WindDancer
Sports Athletes have a reputation for cheating and hanging around with gold diggers. Kobe, like I said earlier is just another example of these guys going around and ruining their own lives and the lives of their love ones. I respect Kobe as an Athlete and as a team player. But as a man I have no respect for him. Heck, I guess Shaq was right about Kobe. But then again Shaq is also an Athlete.

mc pee pants
the thing about a man being a whore is it is more acceptable in our society. hell, you can even say it's encouraged.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.