Jurassic Park III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gundark
I finally saw Jurassic Park III on video...(yeah, I'm a little behind).

I thought it was okay. The dinosaurs are always cool. Not enough people got eaten though.

mah
okay?!?! dinosaurs using cell-phones!?!?! ok??? no.

LadyEowyn
that duckie dinosaur was not scary at all!! nothing beats the T-Rex!!

BackFire349
it was fun.

ToMacco
I thought Jurassic Park III was awful.

Mujaffa
JPIII was an awfull, boring movie....
only fun thing as the dolphin-dino with an satlitephone inside

stick out tongue

Gundark
Hopefully they don't make part IV.

ToMacco
The Lost World wasn't even good. The only good part of that one was when the Dinosaur came onto the mainland.

How much more running through the jungle can they do?

LadyEowyn
the best one was the first one. after a while you dont get as much of an impact with the dinosaurs. its not fun anymore sad

Gundark
I saw the first one on the big screen and the dinosaurs were awesome ! The videos just don't do them justice.

LadyEowyn
ur rite. i think its the difference in sound and size that makes it different.

yerssot
Well, you have flaws in all the three movies...
I: the cg-dinosaurs were not impressive (you could immediatly see if it was a fake one)
II: T-Rex in the city
III: just a show off of dinosaurs

JediOasis
I liked the Jurassic Park movies, not the 2nd one so much. I didn't watch them for the story line or acting, I just wanted to see some dinosaurs tearing some stuff up and there is plenty of that. If I wanted a story I'd go see the English Patient or something.

yerssot
I thought the Velociraptor-scene in JPII was really good

Texas
I could go on forever and ever about how horrible this movie is!
But that would just bring back painfull movie watching memories! evil face

ToMacco
Well, it wasn't God awful. But it wasn't any good.

It was clear they came out with this one to make money. And that's why they did 2, also.

Dim
It looked pretty cheesy in trailers.. really no point.

Mujaffa
well duckie just did wink

Obi-wan Kenobi
I didn't like this movie.

He-Man
Neither did me. Didn't hate it either though.

Andru
i thought the first one was the best, then it just got to boring.
the third one was boring and stupid, look at the raptors from the movies, they change each time, whats next a cyborg dino.
mad

kjm87
I also thought JP III was awful, especially the Spinosaurus. How on earth would it have been possible for a dinosaur that size to run at speed, swim fast, smash through a huge gate, but be unable to break a small metal door.

Catch 22
Already in pre-production according to rumours.

kjm87
JP IV is being made, to be released in 2005. It's supposed to be the best idea since the first film.

PeekaReet
You can't ever beat the first one.....! I didn't see the second one..i heard it sucks....the third one was ok...but i didn't come away from it and be like "Wow! That was cool!" oh well...Id watch it again though...

Darth Ninja
I hope a T-Rex kills that Spinosaurus in JP 4! The T-Rex SHOULD'VE won! It was biting the shit out of the Spinosaurus.

Julie
eh I think the whole concept is being played out...but it was an entertaining movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.