Truth OR Dare

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark princess
I'm really in the mood to get dared to do something you only have 3 times to say no and thats it so Play on and other than that.........................................................................................................NO RULES

Dark princess
Dare me I promise for the first dare I HAVE to do it

§pearhead
I dare you to streak down the Main Street of your town erm

Df02
garuantee 90% of ppl who read this thought about a dare involving nudity....and quite a fair proportion of them involved a camera aswelll...

Agent Elrond
I dare u to close this thread.
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/sucks7.jpg

§pearhead
stop using ebaum no expression

Dark princess
I don't live in a town I live about a mile from my nabor

Dark princess
Dare me to do something bad like swear at a mod or somethin

Agent Elrond
I will.

seriously, though. chance are, this thread will get closed. They tend to get ugly

Dark princess
huh how?

BadKitty
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15471&highlight=Truth+OR+Dare

this game got people banned ,and didn't raz just have a thread in here recently about duplicate threads..or am i mistaken?

Dark princess
I dunno

BadKitty
Duplicate Posting
Do not post the same discussion more than once on a discussion forum or on many forums. Duplicate discussions are frustrating and counterproductive for other members, especially for those whose time and energy is limited. Duplicate discussions will be deleted.

angiel
how about a dare to post a sexy-- not naked, but almost-- pic of you... i that a dare enough..?

BadKitty
I think thats been tried before to...any how closing

use other thread, just read the consequences before doing anything crazy...
Dark princess if you want to swear at me feel free to send a pm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.