any morrowind fans out there

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

raginrhino_316
I think morrowind is the best RPG ever created and if any1 else thinks otherwise well.....they suck!!!!! smokin' evil face

Any1 else agree then plz say so and say why

VENOMfan
try the video game forum

R@ven
it rocks very hard, but you should post in the game forum big grin

PunisherFan33
it was a excellent game. but raginrhino_316 theyre right is needs to be in the game forum.you go to the game forum and post it.

Orlibabe
i don't think it's a good one.no i got bored on the first hour of playing it..................................................... thumb down

Ushgarak
Moved

RaventheOnly
Thats because you can't do anything yet until a litte later ... you barely saw one town.... there are like 50 towns and like 8 large cities... and 9 forts and countless crypts...

SaTsuJiN
great game, but its very buggy... you can craft items that give you infinite health regen and mana regen... not to mention give them secondary properties like flight. but still I own the game of the year edition... Morrowind > tribunal > blood moon etc.

Love it to bits, but I wish it was at least 2 players :/

MasterWizard
Yes, it would be fun to play it with your friends over a LAN or direct modem connect.

There's a good mod called "Sea of Destiny" that is 80 megs and adds many hours of game play. You can find it here.

This site hosts the mods made by the person who made "Sea of Destiny".

yerssot
I gave it a shot but gave up cause of time, should start it again

RaventheOnly
Its really cool when you are rich and powerful big grin Magic is a must!

Robo-Chocobo
im trying to figure it out, i only just got to thesecond town and it really does take alot of effort, i cant ever figure out were things are, who's who, were to sell moon sugar etc. Its okay but

dude, you seriously need to accept opinions around here. I mean this"I think morrowind is the best RPG ever created and if any1 else thinks otherwise well.....they suck!!!!! " is BS.

i practically gave up on it until i picked it up again. its just so complicated and boring until you burn your ass to dust and level up and figure theg ame out. i hear you can become a vampire or were wolf though...interesting.

RaventheOnly
You can be both at the same time big grin .... you can be a General or lead any house and have your own fortress which you pay for and build from scratch big grin ... when you do enough you can jump into the air like 50 feet and run like 30 mph... and if you are powerful enough wizard you can levitate and summon armies of monsters (one of each kind)

RaventheOnly
You have to use your journal and get as much info and remember names of cities a lot.

rusky
I finished it and the tribunal addon... The thing about it is... after a while, u can get EVERYTHING.... and then there's nothing that can harm u.. I killed the god chick (almalexia I think) in three sword blows.. AND I had all the magics..I still like it but I don't consider it the BEST..

RaventheOnly
then is there anything that tops it?

rusky
well, I'm still a crazy Fallout fan wink

rusky
but I'd rather not pass coment on the BEST game ever... that is still to come.. hopefully big grin

RaventheOnly
Fable love pray

But i just ment it as the best 1st person RPG yet. big grin

Robo-Chocobo
well now im doing better, i'm a wood elf, thief, nice cash, a house i stole in balmora from a npc who never goes home, right next to south wall, and im currently freeing slaves in smuggler holes only at level 3

anyone know were the
"last wish" shortsword is?

RaventheOnly
no shifty but i know where Mages Bane and the Frost Monarch Claymores are shifty

Robo-Chocobo
well were is the nord the guy at fort moon moth wants me to kill.

MasterWizard
I think the Nord in question is just outside of Hla Oad. You can get their fastest by boat, and when you take the north exit from town, you should see him standing by a bridge. If you talk to him, he'll ask for your gold. Kill him and report back to that guy at Moonmoth.

Robo-Chocobo
thanx...now only if it would stop freezing on me.

when ever I get doing something my game freezes, like just after killing uber tough dudes, or looting a hard 2 loot place, or freeing a slave, etc.

its really getting F***ing ridiculous. it freezes so much, its ruining the game for me...then again im playing the GOTY edition on x-box...so i guess that explains it.^^

RaventheOnly
Just don't save when you are in the open town where CPU's are running or when your character is facing the open sea. It gets upset when you are around a lot of animation or action sad

Robo-Chocobo
it gets upset whenever i have my girl friend over.

it gets upset whenever i unplug it to play gamecube.

it just gets upset in general.

it crashes every now and then, giving me this cant read disc error crap.

let me tell you, I take great care of my games, never leaving them out of their case, etc.

but if often will give me an error message when accessing things.

I found out this error isnt just limited to my x-box, but the whole series.

there are about 3 x-box types, you can tell depending on what cd tray you have,

if you bought the first models from the launch, you have a small hole in the center, thats it. crashed ect.

model 2 has a long ovaly type hole down the center, thats it. no problems with it.

mod 3, has a hole, with a circle of plasic, then a hole the rest of the cd tray,
mod 3 is the one that came with the x-box christmas internet bunddle with tetris and clone wars.

apparently mod 3 has issues with reading disks, and it is ecomended that you get a dvd cleaner and clean it, since microsoft hasnt done anyhting to fix this problem.

RaventheOnly
i had the first model and traded it in for the second and its given me one disc error about 3 months ago and i got it 2 years ago erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.