Fire in the Sky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bad Boy
Does anyone know where I can download trailers or clips from this film?

I really need some footage for a documentary I'm directing!

Evil Dead
Go to your local video store and rent it.........

Bad Boy
I would do if they had it!

Evil Dead
They don't have Fire in the Sky? holy hell.........

buy it online somewhere.............good movie, well worth the $15 bucks it will set you back.

Gundark
That movie FREAKED me out......

I'll never watch it again.

Bad Boy
I'm actually really nervous about watching it again! I've only seen it once, and that was when I was 8 YEARS OLD!!!!!

Haven't recovered since!

Bad Boy
Anyone know where to find some really cool stills of the film. I've searched everywhere!

Bad Boy
I dunno if any of you guys have seen this, it's supposibly a true story about a guy who is abducted by aliens.

Well, i first saw this when I was 10 years old- and it scared the living shit out of me!!! My mum had to turn it off, half way through the abduction scene! It's scarred me life!

Anyway, 9 years later, I had the courage to watch it again (with a bit of alcohol to help!). I've watched the entire abduction scene!

Now my heart was pounding when watching the first few bits. Then the aliens come, and I'm thinking that is pretty cool, really well made- but then..... it ****ing ends!!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell, it gets really good, and then it ends!!!! What the hell???? 9 years of scarred life and it all comes to this shite???

Anyone got any thoughts?

BackFire
I think I saw this movie a while back. I don't think it bothered me much.

ragesRemorse
yeah it was a really good movie, i havent seen in it in a long time, but i remember it being a great flick one to remember

All_For_Orlando
I made a discussion on this in the horror thread smile I love this movie though.

Evil Dead
yeah........it's alright. It can't touch some of the other films in it's genre like Close Encounters or Roswell but it is pretty decent.

*Alison*
Excellent movie!

I've seen it several times, and it still creeps me out. Can't wait to own it this October! Happy Dance

All_For_Orlando
heheh

The Omega
Since it's never been proven that aliens abduct anyone, how can it be a "true" story?

Darth Jello
the legacy of ed wood lives on

Mr Zero
creepy little movie - based on a creepy little book.

Cinemaddiction
Since it's never been proven that aliens haven't abducted anyone, how can it be a "false" story?

Who is to tell the person providing the story that they are wrong?

Huh? HUH? stick out tongue

Cinemaddiction
Bumping for discussion.

Darth_Big_Boy
Love this movie. Being an alien / UFO enthusiest, I know the story well. I still need to grab this on DVD....you can get it cheap on DDDVD.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.