Y'know who should really be in Spidey 3?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Shmedi
Ezekiel. I almost forgot about him but then I opened my "Best of Spiderman: Volume One" and thought how great it would be if they put him in the next movie. How kick freakin ass would that be?

Spidey meeting someone with almost the same powers as him? Imagine all the plot twists. He's one of the coolest Spidey characters ever!

Who's with me on this?

Vengeance
or just ben riley becuase he does have the same powers. plus the scarlet spider costume is the best made.

Jedi Shmedi
Oh god not the clone saga. I say Ezekiel because he yanked Spidey's chain like no other character ever would again (like he said he would). And he's just such an interesting character.

Spiderman_RJ
death to clone wars, look what hell they made to star wars federation

Vengeance
lol true, i just wanna see the scarlet spider costume on the big screen. i dont even care if ben is waring it.

SpyCspider
Um....lotsa characters have Spidey's powers. And A LOT more characters are more popular than Ezekiel or Ben Reilly. Definitely woulnd't wanna see either of them before.....

Simply...Venom...duh....

mg27783671
I think venom and caranage should be in the next movie

doctorstrongbad
Ezekiel is cool but maybe not in part 3 or maybe just a little. Then they could go on to explain his origin in part 4.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.