Professor X questtion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vu_Quang
in the movie X2 professor X was "outminded" by some other character (i forget the name). so is this guy the strongest psionic (despite his oviously disabilities)? cause up until that point i allways thought xavier was.

VENOMfan
Mastermind, but I think Pro. X was wearing an Inhibitor. I doubt master mind could over power Pro. X if he were at his max

vu_Quang
these inhibitors and mind blocking helmuts seem to easy to come by, seriously. jugs and magneto could be so owned by the professor. how do you go about replaceing those hemults? and when they manage to rip one off jug's head where does he get a new one cause i'm sure as heck they dont hand it back

VENOMfan
LOL it's probably one of those mysteries like Hulk's pants

vu_Quang
LOL yeah... hulk should be naked in all his fights. that'd do some intimidating before the fight, and on second thought who'd want to fight a naked hulk.

on third thought HAHAHA (these thoughts keep getting weirder and weirder) how big could hulk's wang have gotten considering his pants DO stay on. HAHAHAHA ok forgive me guys, i'm finished.

VENOMfan
Yeah......let's just close this thread

closed............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.