should the blackcat be in spidey 3?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hit"Em"Up
your thoughts

Vengeance
not realy they havn't even introduced felicia hardy so it would be a waste.

moonwalker741
well they can always do that in the movie...

umm, i wouldnt rele mind...unless it turns out the plot will be very stupid...but i hardly doubt it, im still aniticipating the news for the new villan/s for spidey 3

Vengeance
meh i still think it would be low quality if they just show a char and then make it a big thing durring the movie. but w/e.still i dont think there will be any villan's just becuase that's what batman did and that fell faster then a ton of bricks. it better to put 1 villian and have more story.

Predator 89
there definatly seems no point to introduce the black cat in the 3rd part. Partly because of the fact that felicia was never introduced before and most of all becase the cirucmstances which cause her superpowers are just too complicated to put into a movie that is mostly about spider-man and peter parker.

Spiderman_RJ
felicia was in the JJ party. but she is just glanced

Elektra_lover
YES YES YES YES YEs YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Spiderman_RJ
they also removed her role in the movie........she had a talk with harry but they cuted the scene......another scene removed was spiderman removing a bom from somewhere..........anyone else know another scene cutted?

Vengeance
true enough, if she were to come they so would have to have kin pin and her father and captian america, and so on. the the whoile movie would have to be about her. and no one wants that.

TheVenomSymbiot
She SHOULD'VE been in 2. Actually referred to (like when JJ said "Ms. Brant). Brock should've also. Does anyone know what Jonah's first name is? (If you value your life, don't say "Jonah"wink.

Spider-Girl
Whos Betty Brant? I know who she is in the movie and I know shes the secratary but what role does she have in the comics and stuff?

I think BlackCat should be in Spider-Man 3, she very cool. yes

Spiderman_RJ
its john johna jameson........hes son is name after him

SpyCspider
You're basing this origin from the 90s Animated Series right? The whole Felicia got the same super-soldier serum that made Captain America...

If I remember correctly, that's not how Black Cat developed in the comic storyline...where she's not Captain America level at all.

SpyCspider
In the comics, she's pretty much Peter's first true serious love....I mean, Peter had a thing going on with Liz Allen as well but Betty was the one who actually had sparks with Peter. They met at the Daily Bugle, where she works at Jonah's secretary. Then she met Ned Leeds and ditched Peter for him. This was before MJ, Felicia, etc...

Vengeance
yes i am. but still she would be a waste of time they need to introduced venom, or the next goblin. and all that. they have huge ideas for this series of movies and i dont think they should waste a second to introduce another gay char like black cat(sounds like a rip of cat women) but w/e.

USCVampire
I thought Black Cat in the comic book had no super powers? Wasn't she just a simple cat burglar that was an Olympic athlete and accomplished martial artist?

SpyCspider
YES...cept I wouldn't call her simple, unless you mean "simply"...she's pretty formidable at what she does.

As for superpowers, she actually got "bad-luck" powers a while back to affect other people. They're gone now.

Vengeance
all i no was in the 90's show she had powers. and those were the ones they ushally refer to her to have. like in the spider-man 2 game i think she had super powers.

Stormeister
She had a very small role in Spider-Mans life she should just make a cameo in the 4th or 5th film and then be done wink

Spider-Girl
Well if she was in the movies they probably wouldn't give her powers, just make her very strong, fast, and agile, which I think is much better. If they wanna put her in the third then I say 'go ahead!' wink

Vengeance
i agree to that if she has to be in the movies. but i think just dont put her in. it would ruin all that is good to waste more time on a small char like her.

SPIDER SONIC
why?

SPIDER SONIC
shes in the game

Stormeister
They should introduce her and then get rid of her or make her go away in one film erm

Vengeance
yea and she was even anoying in the game. she's just a stupid char, her only reason for being in anything is the modo sex sales. she not smart or funny. and she realy has big role in any spider man story lines.

Stormeister
laughing they overdid her breast in the game

VENOMfan
Huh, I didnt see*probably didnt notice* Felicia Hardy who played her?

badsymbiote
I didn't notice, either. But I did half expect her to be there, to kind of give MJ some competition. She was there? Weird. Glad I'm gonna go see it again.

Vengeance
if your talking about our diccussion we were talking about the game i dont think she's in the movie. but she might be.

Vengeance
and yes her breast were overly done. not that she was only there for sex apeel

badsymbiote
I was--thanks for clarifying. They always overdo the females in video games. It's for the benefit of it's fan base, of course. It's nice to hear guys notice it, but I didn't catch any complaints, though.

And why should you complain? I certainly don't have any complaints when they make Spidey and Venom look sexy.

Vengeance
well i could complain about the way her breast look to big to me and they seem to be lower on her chest but still look as if she had implants.so there's my complaint.

badsymbiote
I didn't notice--of course, there are a couple of reasons for that. The first being that I don't like girls, so it's not a priority to me, and the second, I have this game, but I have not yet played it. But I did watch my oldest son play for a few, and I did see the part with Spidey trying to catch Black Cat. It was so reminiscent of the "catch Venom" level of the Activision Spidey game.

Spiderman_RJ
this girl, is felicia hardy meantioned on the credits. i think she was one of the girls who pass looking peter when he lost his power and walks on the street

dimad
it's possible that she'll be in there, I never really thought of the lizard as much of a baddy, I dunno how many see things that way but I can't imagine he has the hugest fan base, but if he is, it might make for shorter periods of fighting and longer periods for character introductions so they could possibly go about introducing a few new characters in three. Or not of course, it could just be more of the same again.

Spiderman_RJ

CrazyEyes
The Black Cat should appear; but should not have a major part. Spidey could foil a bank robbery, and discover that the thief is The Black Cat. Then, at the end of the film; Peter could look up at the sky and see The Black Cat watching him!!!

Elektra_lover
Listen to this. MJ should die in the begging becase Dunst is limmiting it down to 3 movies. Then BC should help SM kill GG2.

Stormeister
If it was a real person I wouldnt have cared stick out tongue

Ace87x
yes she should be! Black Cat is awesome! They might do a thing where they introduce Felicia Hardy...and then have her become Black Cat in the fourth one *shrugs*

1eye
The character of the Black Cat should diffently be added to Spiderman 3.
After seeing Spiderman 2 I believe that the Black Cat should be added to complicate Peter Parkers love life. I also think that Kraven the Hunter should be added as well maybe as a competing love interest for Mary Jane Watson. Maybe add in the Lizard as the reason for Kraven being in New York in the first place.

Spiderman_RJ
no way mj would intereste for anyon else now. but ur kraven sugeston hunting lizard is indeed well though.

Stormeister
I dont think blackcat is important enough to be expanded over 2 movies sad

Rhino
sam raimi wouldnt put the black cat in the 3rd movie. hell he didnt even give eddie brock a cameo in the first or 2nd movie!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.