Your Choice Of Superhero versus Aliens/Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

X-Menfan2003
My favourite type of comics have got to be crossovers. A favourite of mine is the Batman verus Predator trilogy. I love the Aliens and Predator films, and I love the stories where famous comic heroes battle them. If you could choose any comic hero to go up against the Aliens or the Predators, who would you choose? It would be good if you though up a story to go along with it. Here is my own ideas?

1) Hellboy vs. Aliens During an escavation of an old german tomb, the germans accidently release a group of aliens into their lands. It is now Hellboy's job to stop them!!!

2) Green Arrow vs. Predator When Green Arrow defeats a highly trained supervillian, he draws the attention of a Predator. Can Green Arrow survive the encounter?

3) Batman vs. Predator-Armageddon Batman fears for the worse when a fleet of Predator ships show up and invade his city. How can Batman defeat an entire army of Predators?

4) Superman vs. Predator 2 Lex Luthor finds a doomed spacecraft and a Predator is released into Superman's city.

5) JLA vs. Predator The JLA recieve a distress call from a lost planet. What horros will they find?

kal-el
superman v aliens 1 was good. Of course supes had to down-powered due to being away from our yellow sun to give the beastie's a chance. He got blinded by one of the suckers had to help someone called Kara(supergirl/powergirl in another life) kill them. When he returned to our solar system, he had to puke one of the baby aliens up coz by now he was powerful enough for it not to be able to grow inside him-pretty funny. It was cool seeing one of the aliens' break itself on the S-shield of a fully-powered man of steel too.

Viper
I'd like to see Daredevil vs. Predator. It would be the ultimate test of DD skills.

VENOMfan
Venom vs Predator that could be interesting.......especialy if a new host was needed

tkitna
Black Panther vrs. Predator

Jason420
venom would woop predator then take him as a host

HockeyHorror
Doomsday vs Predator. i'd like to see that. or even Doomsday vs Alien

LordRevan
Green Lantern VS Preditor. but Alien Vs Preditor Is going to be grate! thumb up

kal-el
Venom V aliens,Which alien can screw the other one first?!!

X-Menfan2003
1) The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen vs. Aliens After the events of Vol. 2, the league discover that the government discovered a dead alien body, which housed an alien queen. When the government headquarters is attacked by the Asassins' Guild, the alien queen escapes. It is now up to the League to find and destory the queen, before she endangers the entire planet.

2) Blade vs. Predator Blade defeats a group of vampires, which draws the attention of a young Predator, eager to show his race what he's made of. Will Blade be able to defeat it, as well as a group of highty trained vampires?

3) Daredevil vs. Predator A Predator arrives in New York and watches as Daredevil engages and defeats Bullseye. Can the two foes join forces and defeat the Predator?

4) X-Men vs. Aliens The Starjammers arrive on earth to see Moria McTaggart, as they have discovered a entity in need of medical condition. A alien queen bursts out of his chest, and it's now up to the X-Men to find and defeat it.

kal-el
Originally posted by X-Menfan2003
3) Daredevil vs. Predator A Predator arrives in New York and watches as Daredevil engages and defeats Bullseye. Can the two foes join forces and defeat the Predator?

You're kidding arent you? DD and Bullshit hate eachother so much, they'd try to get eachother killed by predator!They would never team up, EVER!

chilled monkey
1) Electra v.s. Predator. That would be great.

2) Blade v.s. Predator. I agree that that would also be really good.

Jason420
spider-man vs predator
fantastic four vs aliens

malkavian
Evil Ernie vs Aliens

That would be a splatter fest smile

The Undead Army vs the Alien invasion what more would you want smile

Jason420
Blade vs Predator-Blade is in the underbelly of a city and looking for vampires and then stumbles accross a couple of predator (like predator2)

eleveninches
All you need against aliens are a few clones of ellen ripley (with some modern/future technology), she would kick their asses.

Jason420
SPAWN VS ALIENS
SPAWN VS PREDATOR

X-Menfan2003
1) The Fantastic Four vs. Aliens Mr. Fantastic opens a portal to a new galaxy. The group investigate and find a unconcious group of colonists. They take them back to earth, where a group of aliens burst out of their chests and escape. Can the Fantastic Four save the day?

2) The Ultimates vs. Predator The Ultimates discover a new species living undergroup, which have been to blame of a series of power cuts all over the city. They instead find a group of Predators.

3) Spider-Man vs. Predator During a rountine patrol, Spider-Man finds himself the target of a Predator.

metallicafan1
The Green Lantern vs. Predator/Alien

Gregory
Lobo vs. Predators. That would be a fight to remember, but it would have to be rather a lot of Predators for it to be a fair fight.

killer_penguin
ok first thing predator can use invisablity second he alien can only attack at close range where as the predator can use that pluse cannon the predator would kill the alien

killer_penguin
predator would kill the alien

kal-el
Ok.Here goes: Kraven the hunter is back(somehow in a 'what if?' world) and of course wants to hunt Spiderman. Meanwhile, the Predator has landed in NYC having heard about not so easy to kill humans(superhumans that is) and also wants Spiderman. Can spidey face off against two kickass hunters or will he team-up with Kraven to rid Earth of the Predatory scum?

Raventheonly
Considering that a lone soldier covered in mud could wip a Preditor and a regular cop with a pistol could, i think almost any hero might be too much lol

Deus_ex_Machina
invis doenst mather vs aliens, the alien can pick up pheromones, so the pred would be like a lit beacon for an alien, so even if he is invis, the alien can still get the pred.

kal-el
I didnt know the aliens had super-smell.What else can they do, except bleed acid?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.