Homophobic?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moonwalker741
hey is n e body homophobic??

my friend tells me that 12% of homophobes are actually homosexual....

im not homophobic, but ive only known one homosexual my entire life...

RagingSilent
well im not....

but sum guys in my grade get really weird bout gay relationships....altho only guys, not girls, they love lesbiansroll eyes (sarcastic)...
we watched a movie about transexuals....and they got really weird bout the movie, saying it was sick and wrongmessed....

shellie
im not homophobic

the people who are , are usually those insecure bout their own sexual prefrence

Hit"Em"Up
dude the whole homophobic thing is a myth.

the only way you know your gay is when you hit puberty.

me im not gay i know for a fact because when i hit 12 or 13 i dated this chick .

i admit im a little homophobic probably because a family member of mine is that way.

it's just scietific proof.

because once you hit puberty you will start feeling diffrent.

so the whole homophobia turning you gay is not true.

you can even look it up in books in your school.

theReject
I'm not homophobic though a lot of people where I come from are...I don't know why.*Shrug*

moonwalker741
umm hit, i sed 12%, ther still is the other 88%, it still could be true or not, its anybodys opinion.....and plus, wut about the ppl over puberty, like 15 - to any age?

beastnpyro
the 12% thing myt be true...
people bein homophobic has reasons... like (i.e.) u get a guy come up to yah and ask yah if u want him to give yah a bj... or maybe ask u how much u want him to pay yah juz to let him give you one... (happened to me heaps so basically i developed homophobia)

Hit"Em"Up
13 is when you hit puberty but everyone is diffrent.

13 is when you really start getting the new hormones or some shit like that.

moon dont take this the wrong way but do you get aroused around women?

Hit"Em"Up
if you get aroused from being near a female that that tells you your not gay.

if your near a male and that happens than theres your answer.

Hit"Em"Up
ok now im gona puke

moonwalker741
of course i get aroused by women! (in a non-hating responding way), i luv women as much as the nex guy, strate guy i meant stick out tongue ,

...did this topic i jus made seem like i wuz homophobic or gay?....cuz im not...

Hit"Em"Up
now reread your post moonwalker and just think.

if most males are homophobic and get aroused by women are they gay?

the answer is no

Hit"Em"Up
im homophobic i aighnt gona lie.

but i get aroused and somtimes i bust a nut when a female gets close to me.

moonwalker741
well i dint say most males......the majority is not homophobic, from wut the thing my friend sed , which is prob a myth......

..i dont care if ur homophobic, its not like im calling you gay or n e thing offensive...im jus curious if n e body wuz and i remebered the thing my friend told me.....

Hit"Em"Up
well ill tell you this im homophobic but NOT A HOMOSEXUAL

moonwalker741
yeh i no..i get ur point...i never sed 100% were....from the myth that i believe.....that sum other ppl dont believe, i d.g.a.f , ur jus the other 88% stick out tongue

Hit"Em"Up
alright im going to bed.

theres this new chick at work im gona try and get with

moonwalker741
gl stick out tongue

nite.....thnx for the opinions n sh!t

beastnpyro
lolz.. im juz wonderin... why would the remainin 12% be homosexuals?? like... in wut basis?
why would they be homophobics if theyre homosexuals? aint they supposed to grab the opportunity to go and get a bf???

BadKitty
This topic is too controversial

closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.