Spiiiiidy!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesstar
Spiderman Spiderman,your friendly neighbourhood Spiderman.
I'd just like to say that I'm sorry but Spiderman sucks. There is no way that you can get bitten by a spider and turn into Spiderman. What the f**k? wacko blink huh For gods sake he has his own tv show and almost 2 films!!! mad

jesstar
Yay I scared everyone into agreeing with me. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Red Superfly
Oh and I suppose being an alien from outer space who can fly and have laser vision is your idea of realism? Or a burned man who is hellspawn? Or people who are BORN with super-powers?

It's a comic book, genius.

Here's a clue: Spider-Man first appeared in a comic called Amazing FANTASY.

FANTASY. FANTASY. Look up this word.

Magee
lol i think jesstar has mental issues. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Predator 89
Magee i have to agree, anybody who can take a comic book character that serious must be insane. I mean he thinks spider-man sucks only becasue he's not real. What the hell is that! Jesstar do us all a favor and don't ever come up with these piece of crap threads ever again!

Agent Elrond
I feared this would happen. It happens to every movie forum, Matrix RotK, and HP: Attention wanters. They post here because they wish to annoy us.

Dude, get a life. If u don't like, then why the f*** did you come here?

Here's now u know she's a real attention wanter: She won't return

VENOMfan
Stupid thread, thats all I have to say

closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.