An Interview With The Mods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



The Innkeeper
Ask questions smile
Tasteful questions

and any mods that want to answer, feel free wink

Such as

What is THE most sever rule breaking incident you can remember on kmc....

Discos
mmm......when you click the submit button on your registration form erm

Discos - it was an evil day...

§pearhead
Sauron--probably something along the lines of knowingly uploading a virus blink

The Innkeeper
Yeah but i want to know because this way all the differnet mods will say different things wink

I like history- what can i say stick out tongue

Discos
thats why there should be a mod log book

Discos - its only common sense yes

The Innkeeper
Discos, you know none of your ideas or thought ever include sense of any kind

Common or rare wink

I remember when the Neo guy spraypainted the forum red... that was probably a mod joke but it was interesting big grin

The Innkeeper
Raz's April Fools Day joke that was wink

I guessed that much laughing out loud

Discos
my ideas......I dont have ideas, instead I have images!

Syren
Are we interviewing the Mods? And if so, um, where are they??

Darth Revan
That was funny when Raz did the april fools thing. Like five people freaked out and said "OH MY GOD WTF IS GOING ON IN HERE IT SAYS THERE'S A VIRUS!!!" laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

I think BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG would probably be one of, if not the worst

The Innkeeper
When they arrive
you know tex, hes going to show up late and make an 'entrance'

BIIIIG annoyed the hell outta me
then came back as giiiaaaannnntttt
then came back again as liiiiitttttllllee

Raven Guardia
I remember that too laughing ...man and thats was also around the time TH talked about hacking.

Darth Revan
He had like 10 socks total...

BIIIIIIIIIIG
BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG MAN
BIIIIIIIIING MAN
BIIIIIIIIIIIIIG GIANT

and a lot of other names I can't remember...

The Innkeeper
TH got a big avvy and was saying he hacked in for it lol

ya laughing out loud

Sexy Texy
Please please, no interviews!
photoclappolicezorrodiva:zorrostick out tongueoliceclapphoto

The Innkeeper
Here he is wink

So, you going to answer the first question Tex.

Does becomming a mod involve selling a part of your soul to Raz? And do you get supernatural powers out of the deal? J/K big grin

Sexy Texy
Raz Raz Raz! mad

The nerve of you!
Has Raz set his hooves in this thread?!? No! mad

I have the common decency and Mother Teresa characteristics to come into this thread and grace you commoners with my humble presence and all you can talk about is Raz Raz Raz! ranting

Unforgivable blasphemy!

I'm inconsolable! cry
*faints*

The Innkeeper
Mother teresa was rather modest though

you must have overlooked that trait wink

just messin with you guys big grin

PimpXMaster
Here is where you ask questions on Mods, that you always wanted to know. The Person behind the mod.

Ex question. Do you like candy.
example answer from a mod. indeed I do.

I iwll try to get Mods to participate

dave123
I like candy happy

Movie_Geek_
What is your favorite movie?

Cinemaddiction
Mine's either "Airplane", "Shaun of the Dead", or "UHF".

PimpXMaster
Cinemadd, why are you such a scary person(seem to be) looks at avatar in fear.

PimpXMaster
Also what do Mods get annoyed at the most in KMC ?

dave123
The same as all the other members, really...

only difference is, we're expected to clear it up stick out tongue

PimpXMaster
Do you think it is a good idea to get involved with the people of KMC.

I think it's a great idea. The creepy Mods that dont talk to anybody and just close trhreads scare me. It's good to know mods are not really Robots and have personalitys.

dave123
Well I don't think I've changed since promotion.... and there aren't really any mods that don't say anything stick out tongue

PimpXMaster
You know there are Zombie Mods out there, that wouldnt answer do you like animals.

dave123
I like all animals yes

The only ones I don't like are the ones that attack you for no ****ing reason, like wasps.

But anything else is cool big grin

PimpXMaster
laughing Wasps





Do you Mods think that people that don't follow the rules are like roaches. Squash one, and another crawls from the wall.

magic_hate_ball
why do mods always(or it seems like always) restrict or ban members that are critical of them? is it the lack of taking criticisim?

dave123
"There are only two things that are infinite: the universe, and stupidity.

And I'm not sure about the former."

Basically, there will always be trouble makers, no matter what.

dave123
Originally posted by magic_hate_ball
why do mods always(or it seems like always) restrict or ban members that are critical of them? is it the lack of taking criticisim? Don't know - can't ban

PimpXMaster
Only like 6 Mods could Ban . Those are the Globals. So all the Mods cant answer that ball.

edit. Storm and RAz Homey.

magic_hate_ball
Originally posted by PimpXMaster
Only like 4 Mods could Ban . Those are the Globals. So all the Mods cant answer that ball.
seemed like a good question....big grin

dave123
5 if you count the newly promoted Storm

and 6 if you add Raz

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by magic_hate_ball
seemed like a good question....big grin

laughing did you get Banned before wink

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by PimpXMaster
Cinemadd, why are you such a scary person(seem to be) looks at avatar in fear.

I'm not scary, I just like all things demented.

Originally posted by PimpXMaster
Also what do Mods get annoyed at the most in KMC ?

People who ask how to become a Mod, and know-it-alls.

Originally posted by PimpXMaster
Do you think it is a good idea to get involved with the people of KMC.

I think it's a great idea. The creepy Mods that dont talk to anybody and just close trhreads scare me. It's good to know mods are not really Robots and have personalitys.

Absolutely. Interaction is key to mainting a positive posting environment.

Originally posted by PimpXMaster
You know there are Zombie Mods out there, that wouldnt answer do you like animals.

I like most animals, namely cats.

Originally posted by magic_hate_ball
why do mods always(or it seems like always) restrict or ban members that are critical of them? is it the lack of taking criticisim?

There's rarely an occasion where a Global will be out of line for banning someone when they negatively critique them in public. It's usually not light-hearted, and it's against forum policy to flame a mod, so, it's to be expected. If Raz though someone was out of line, I think he'd tell them.

PimpXMaster
Do Mods think it's a good idea to explain exactly why they close a thread. (some do some dont) I think it is better to explain because then some one else is going to make itbecause they didnt know why it was closed.

dave123
a brief note is normally enough... sometimes it's not even worth it stick out tongue

PimpXMaster
Lol well I agree, some thread are beyond stupid and explains it's self, but some time I see a close thread and I dont even see the mod that closed it. Its like they hide. Atleast say Closing...

Grand Moff Gav
Did you have a choice in being a mod?

dave123
If I'm tired, I just close embarrasment

dave123
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav
Did you have a choice in being a mod? Raz decides if you're mod material, you decide if you want to be one or not

PimpXMaster
Where is RAZ, I never spoke to him before. I bet theres billions of questioons I could ask him but I bet he wont come in here..

Tha C-Master
Raz is admin, he descends at times to visit us mere mortals.

He's on the pic thread too.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by dave123
Well I don't think I've changed since promotion.... and there aren't really any mods that don't say anything stick out tongue

"Promotion"

Dave you really are a funny boy smile

dave123
Cheers droolio

Wickerman
Originally posted by dave123
Cheers droolio

*frantically waves around banner saying "Dave for Root Admin" *

eek!

Alas, poor wickerman.....he was an ........interesting.......err.......memb......err......huma........errr......specimen......till he got banned shifty

~wickerman~

dave123
4 more years! 4 more years!

Wickerman
Originally posted by dave123
4 more years! 4 more years!

shifty if......you.....surviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive ninja

~wickerman~

dave123
I'm sorry, what was that? *shocked smilie*

Wickerman
Originally posted by dave123
I'm sorry, what was that? *shocked smilie*

too bored/tired to type ~icon5 ~ ? stick out tongue

~wickerman~

dave123
nah, just couldn't be bothered to look it up stick out tongue

Wickerman
Originally posted by dave123
nah, just couldn't be bothered to look it up stick out tongue

Now......you......know...... icon5

ps: shouldn't Ush be a root admin? he's been here since the beginning right?

~wickerman~

dave123
He's been here a looooooooooong time yes Same as yers....

Wickerman
Originally posted by dave123
He's been here a looooooooooong time yes Same as yers....

Ah well......time for nappy wappy smile ........see ya'll later thumb up

~wickerman~

dave123
g'night happy

Fianna
Originally posted by Wickerman
Ah well......time for nappy wappy smile ........see ya'll later thumb up

~wickerman~ Night Wick hug..sweet dreams..

dave123
and good morning fi eek!

Fianna
'Morning hihat and what a lovely morning it is big grin

dave123
All dark and cold and moony happy

Rogue Jedi
morning? its like 645 pm here.

dave123
0045 here

Tha C-Master
ahh, we are about halfway around the world then?

Fianna
Originally posted by dave123
All dark and cold and moony happy Exactly...wonderful time of the morning..happy

dave123
and not rainy eek! how un-english stick out tongue

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by PimpXMaster
Do Mods think it's a good idea to explain exactly why they close a thread. (some do some dont) I think it is better to explain because then some one else is going to make itbecause they didnt know why it was closed.

We're supposed to, but sometimes it's self explanatory.

Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav
Did you have a choice in being a mod?

Yeah, but who would deny the opportunity?

Fianna
Originally posted by dave123
and not rainy eek! how un-english stick out tongue My wall is cold though..schmoll I'm going to bed stick out tongue ..'night night wave

PimpXMaster
Morning

shellie
to any mod who wants to answer...

whats your favorite dessert?

Bardock42
Desert?...what you are talking aboot...not on my watch......

DarkC
What was your favourite KMC experience?

Bardock42
Just for people who might not know...I am not a mod no expression

WindDancer
Originally posted by shellie
to any mod who wants to answer...

whats your favorite dessert?

Cherry Pie! happy

Wickerman
Originally posted by WindDancer
Cherry Pie! happy

PFFSHHHTTTTTT!!!!!!!! You are SUCH an obvious batman fan mhm

~wickerman~

silver_tears
Originally posted by shellie
to any mod who wants to answer...

whats your favorite dessert?

Ice cream, preferably of a coffee kind and brownies embarrasment

Bardock42
Originally posted by Wickerman
PFFSHHHTTTTTT!!!!!!!! You are SUCH an obvious batman fan mhm

~wickerman~

There are not enough Thugs to give you the Beating you deserve.....

Originally posted by WindDancer
Cherry Pie! happy

Cherry Pie as Dessert?.......The Sweet thing or the Member ( yes I am aware that I just called Randy a "not-sweet-thing"wink?

silver_tears
Originally posted by DarkC
What was your favourite KMC experience?

The pad, or summer of 03 when there was like 6 people in the OTF every night and everyone knew eachother, the board was tiny.

shellie
Originally posted by WindDancer
Cherry Pie! happy nice, even better with a little ice cream on the side yes

silver_tears
Originally posted by shellie
nice, even better with a little ice cream on the side yes

pie a'la mode eyes

Bardock42
Originally posted by silver_tears
The pad, or summer of 03 when there was like 6 people in the OTF every night and everyone knew eachother, the board was tiny.

I am proud to have been a part of what destroyed one of your favorite experiences....

silver_tears
clap A round of applause is definitely appropriate I think no expression
Btw the woot smilie has ~ not #

shellie
Originally posted by silver_tears
pie a'la mode eyes a'la mode any thing is usually nice...

mmm...Alex a'la mode droolio



sorry was having a perv moment ninja

silver_tears
Only a moment? naughty

Wickerman
Originally posted by Bardock42
There are not enough Thugs to give you the Beating you deserve.....

Tell it to Harvey Dent mhm

~wickerman~

shellie
Originally posted by silver_tears
Only a moment? naughty not only a moment...Im a total perv and I love it....its all Alex's fault! love

Bardock42
Originally posted by silver_tears
clap A round of applause is definitely appropriate I think no expression
Btw the woot smilie has ~ not #

Look.......I really don't needx answers to my sig...it's the way I want it ...and it's perfect.......

Originally posted by Wickerman
Tell it to Harvey Dent mhm

~wickerman~

Well maybe...if you count Harv as two....could be sufficent.....

Wickerman
Originally posted by Bardock42
Well maybe...if you count Harv as two....could be sufficent.....

Why am i having this conversation? confused You're probably one of those guys that thought Batman 1 was the best there was, and that Jack Nicholson was the best Joker incarnation ever.....and that his Joker was the best character in the entire movie franchise...........

all i have to say to you is:

mhm

~wickerman~

dave123
In response to all questions asked:

No Comment big grin

shellie
Originally posted by dave123
In response to all questions asked:

No Comment big grin not good enough funny boy...i want an answer schmoll

favorite candy?

dave123
*barges through the paparazzi, covering face* ninja

Can't you just leave my personal life alone? cry

Bardock42
Originally posted by Wickerman
Why am i having this conversation? confused You're probably one of those guys that thought Batman 1 was the best there was, and that Jack Nicholson was the best Joker incarnation ever.....and that his Joker was the best character in the entire movie franchise...........

all i have to say to you is:

mhm

~wickerman~

Not really I liked Batman begins most.......but then Batan 89 that is true...and Nicholson although not the Joker I love was a great part of that movie...actually ! and 2 were relatively good even though it was not the typical Batman you'd expect.....

As for the best Comic Book cast...I'd have to go with Bale...he's just great....although every character in BB was pretty good (well...maybe not Katie Holmes but I could stand her)....

shellie
Originally posted by dave123
*barges through the paparazzi, covering face* ninja

Can't you just leave my personal life alone? cry Im not the filth we call paparazzi...Im just a friend....thought I might surprise you sometime...cry but if you rather not have any...

I understand sadwalk

Wickerman
Originally posted by dave123
*barges through the paparazzi, covering face* ninja

Can't you just leave my personal life alone? cry

*runs off to print new headline* Dave123 openly admits to homosexuality

icon5

~wickerman~

Wickerman
Originally posted by Bardock42
Not really I liked Batman begins most.......but then Batan 89 that is true...and Nicholson although not the Joker I love was a great part of that movie...actually ! and 2 were relatively good even though it was not the typical Batman you'd expect.....

As for the best Comic Book cast...I'd have to go with Bale...he's just great....although every character in BB was pretty good (well...maybe not Katie Holmes but I could stand her)....

PFFFFTTTT!!!!!!

read my posts in the Batman section mhm

~wickerman~

dave123
Originally posted by shellie
Im not the filth we call paparazzi...Im just a friend....thought I might surprise you sometime...cry but if you rather not have any...

I understand sadwalk Fine, but only pour vous wink

I like ice-cream... blue flavour droolio

Favourite candy? I dunno, you Americans have a different meaning for the word stick out tongue

dave123
Originally posted by Wickerman
*runs off to print new headline* Dave123 openly admits to homosexuality

icon5

~wickerman~ *poses for cameras* thumbsup

Bardock42
Originally posted by Wickerman
PFFFFTTTT!!!!!!

read my posts in the Batman section mhm

~wickerman~
Pfft....no...no expression

Wickerman
Originally posted by Bardock42
Pfft....no...no expression

Pfffft.......yes mhm

~wickerman~

Bardock42
Originally posted by Wickerman
Pfffft.......yes mhm

~wickerman~

You like Garth Brooks?

Wickerman
Originally posted by Bardock42
You like Garth Brooks?

No no expression

~wickerman~

shellie
Originally posted by dave123
Fine, but only pour vous wink

I like ice-cream... blue flavour droolio

Favourite candy? I dunno, you Americans have a different meaning for the word stick out tongue *makes note...'blue ice cream'* okie dokie...thanks happy

candy has more then one meaning? messed

Bardock42
Originally posted by Wickerman
No no expression

~wickerman~

Why not?

Whirlysplatt
Mods

dave123
Originally posted by shellie
*makes note...'blue ice cream'* okie dokie...thanks happy

candy has more then one meaning? messed In England, I think of it as gobstoppers, and other solid sugary products

Over in America, it extends to chocolate and all that.... right? big grin

Wickerman
Originally posted by Bardock42
Why not?

Why should i? no expression

~wickerman~

Wickerman
Originally posted by dave123
In England, I think of it as gobstoppers, and other solid sugary products


those aren't very sanitary shifty .........but they involve mass licking.......so i'm cool with them shifty

~wickerman~

Bardock42
Originally posted by Wickerman
Why should i? no expression

~wickerman~
Ypu don't know him no expression

Wickerman
Originally posted by Bardock42
Ypu don't know him no expression

Neither do you no expression

~wickerman~

Bardock42
Originally posted by Wickerman
Neither do you no expression

~wickerman~

This is just stupid man...of course I know...whom were we talking aboot again?

BackFire
Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
What is your favorite movie?


Texas Chainsaw Massacre, One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest, and Paths of Glory.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Bardock42
This is just stupid man...of course I know...whom were we talking aboot again?

laughing out loud i don't like anything that has at any point come into contact with Nashville wink

~wickerman~

WindDancer
Originally posted by shellie
nice, even better with a little ice cream on the side yes

Whippy cream! eek!

Bardock42
Originally posted by Wickerman
laughing out loud i don't like anything that has at any point come into contact with Nashville wink

~wickerman~

You know him.....good....I really like soe of his songs though...they touch me (not in that way you pervert)...although they are quite Christianed up....

Wickerman
Originally posted by Bardock42
You know him.....good....I really like soe of his songs though...they touch me (not in that way you pervert)...although they are quite Christianed up....

Do you touch yourself while listening to his songs? no expression

~wickerman~

Bardock42
Originally posted by Wickerman
Do you touch yourself while listening to his songs? no expression

~wickerman~

this may happen once in a while no expression

Wickerman
Originally posted by Bardock42
this may happen once in a while no expression

I go back on my previous statement involving Nashville. The main reason being Shania Twain embarrasment

~wickerman~

Bardock42
Originally posted by Wickerman
I go back on my previous statement involving Nashville. The main reason being Shania Twain embarrasment

~wickerman~
She*s a Hometown Hottie......

Wickerman
Originally posted by Bardock42
She*s a Hometown Hottie......

I'd hit dat thang all night long..........seriously.......... no expression

~wickerman~

Bardock42
Originally posted by Wickerman
I'd hit dat thang all night long..........seriously.......... no expression

~wickerman~
I do have to agree...no expression

Wickerman
Originally posted by Bardock42
I do have to agree...no expression

Question for moderators: Do you think Bardock is a hawt thang?

~wickerman~

Bardock42
Originally posted by Wickerman
Question for moderators: Do you think Bardock is a hawt thang?

~wickerman~
Of course they do...stop the Rhetorical Question stuff right away.....

Wickerman
Originally posted by Bardock42
Of course they do...stop the Rhetorical Question stuff right away.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/my%20pics/priest.jpg

~wickerman~

Bardock42
Originally posted by Wickerman
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/my%20pics/priest.jpg

~wickerman~
Yes Really .....

Wickerman
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yes Really .....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/my%20pics/fail2.jpg

no expression

~wickerman~

Bardock42
Originally posted by Wickerman
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/my%20pics/fail2.jpg

no expression

~wickerman~

No i don't.....

Wickerman
Originally posted by Bardock42
No i don't.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/my%20pics/fail.jpg

~wickerman~

Bardock42
Originally posted by Wickerman
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/my%20pics/fail.jpg

~wickerman~

That thing quite failed indeed....

Wickerman
Originally posted by Bardock42
That thing quite failed indeed....

He was my friend sad

~wickerman~

Bardock42
Originally posted by Wickerman
He was my friend sad

~wickerman~
You should chose your friends better then, mate......

Wickerman
Originally posted by Bardock42
You should chose your friends better then, mate......

The red car on the right driving off belongs to Dave123.....i just KNOW he did it shifty

~wickerman~

Bardock42
Originally posted by Wickerman
The red car on the right driving off belongs to Dave123.....i just KNOW he did it shifty

~wickerman~

Lets teach him a lesson...,

Wickerman
Originally posted by Bardock42
Lets teach him a lesson...,

I'm outside his bathroom window now......get over here.....

~wickerman~

dave123
nice mod interview here big grin

Wickerman
Originally posted by dave123
nice mod interview here big grin

Oh crap....i didn't realise you were still reading this thread laughing out loud

Bardock, hurry up....i think i blew my cover..... ninja

~wickerman~

dave123
I'm illiterate

Bardock42
Originally posted by Wickerman
I'm outside his bathroom window now......get over here.....

~wickerman~

Oh God...what are you doing there...you evil person....dave...he's trying to get you.....haha...suckers


Originally posted by dave123
nice mod interview here big grin

You can interview yourself there a second,....we are having fun....

Wickerman
Originally posted by dave123
I'm illiterate

I'm Vladimir....nice to meet you smile

~wickerman~

Bardock42
Originally posted by Wickerman
I'm Vladimir....nice to meet you smile

~wickerman~

Oh god...he's a Vampire........anyways....funny...

Wickerman
Originally posted by Bardock42
Oh god...he's a Vampire........anyways....funny...

If i had a penny for every time i've heard that, i'd be covered in penis (yes.....i know i misspelled it.....shifty )

~wickerman~

dave123
If I had a penny for every time I'd been covered in penises, I'd be able to pay those kind gigolos big grin

Wickerman
Originally posted by dave123
If I had a penny for every time I'd been covered in penises, I'd be able to pay those kind gigolos big grin

If i had a brain i could find a clever retort or pun in there......but.....damn.......sad

~wickerman~

Bardock42
Originally posted by Wickerman
If i had a penny for every time i've heard that, i'd be covered in penis (yes.....i know i misspelled it.....shifty )

~wickerman~

Dude!!!! Sick!!!!Originally posted by dave123
If I had a penny for every time I'd been covered in penises, I'd be able to pay those kind gigolos big grin

Same for you Young man.....

dave123
me and WM have a very unique brand of... i guess you could call it "humour"

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>