North Shore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BingaBonga
I sometimes watch it. At first, I thought it was going to just be Fox trying to make another OC, but it's a lot different. The people in it are older and wilder. Does anyone watch it?

ScottsLover
its north shore and i watched it today. its not that good to me. its just about a hotel in hawaii

SpiderGurl
I think it's a ripoff of the OC except they made it raunchier and more tasteless. The OC is WAY better with much prettier actors. I dont like any of the actors on teh OC, especially that main girl with the big nose and wide mouth, ICK. The lifeguard seemed cute at first but the more I look at him the more I see a no-brains guy.

Darth Revan
SG> I agree yes

I don't care much for the OC, but it's MUCH better than North Shore. There was a thing on VH1 a couple weeks ago about "faux-C", shows that try to copy the OC. Funny stuff.

Anyways, it's a total ripoff of the OC, but with older people. Warm, sunny setting, attractive people, (they even used the same actress who played Kirsten's sister in the OC) similarly shallow characters, too much sappy "romance" and making out... Just they did a really, really crappy job of it.

BackFire
Or as I like to call it, the OC 2. One of those shows is more then enough.

BingaBonga
I now watch it too. I think that it's just like an older OC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.