What is the weirdest thing you have done out of sheer boredom?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyclops
I took a shower once at 4:30 in the afternoon because I could not think of anything to do.

Dregh
I turned on my lamp and watched it all night.

silver_tears
I take showers during the day alot stick out tongue

I died my hair red once yes

Greek_girl
i took my dog for a walk in the middle of the night cause i couldnt sleep and was bored NEVER AGAIN i was cold and it was kinda scary.

Clovie
i joined kmc no expression

Dr. Gonzo
I straped a gecko to a rocket....I love that story

Clovie
but seriously... i've been "playing" with electricy and i made a lightbulb blow up laughing

Dr. Gonzo
I did that before

Greek_girl
i did it by accident oops short circuited the fuse box

silver_tears
Oh and just recently I painted my room happy

Dr. Gonzo
I shaved my head bald...not pretty

Cyclops
My Brother, his friend and i made a firecracked out of gunpowder, an old tupperwear container and a candle-wick.

Well, it was more of just an explosive. Anyways, we blew the hell out of a frog.

And... later that day, I lost my eyebrows. They grew in quite nicely

Dr. Gonzo
In my story the gecko did not die.

Greek_girl
that sounds like a scary story

Dr. Gonzo
The story of Rocket-man...

I was really bored and I was over my friend Jay's house. He got a gecko for christmas and he was not really fond of the gecko. Well i got the brain dead idea to duck tape it to a rocket that shoots up in the air and then has a parachute come out of the top, so it would go up and then come down safely. And that is what happend. After that moment I always called him rocket-man.

SeptemberRain
its not too weird but here it goes:

i was on my AIM and one of my friends was on and started typing gay, ***, homo, queer, and FU, a bunch of times. He was getting really pissed at me. I left and when i came back on later i talked to him again and when he said that he wanted me to be in a hospital cause of what i did. I told him i had no idea what he was talking about and i said my bro must ahve done it. I was lmao

Greek_girl
hahaha oh thats not fair!

champion
hi greek girl hi sr

SeptemberRain
hey Mariah

Forcizzle
well i sometimes go out into our living room and get on the computer eek! no expression

Flavio
i cut my hand to learn how to make a curativeno expression

§pearhead
You know those pool net things, that are about 4 meters long with a net at the edge to pull crap out of it? Well, a friend of mine and I picked it up, me at the front and him towards the back, and ran down the street holding it like it was a battering ram big grin

we were bored sad

champion
hi chris

champion
*gives sr an high five*

Cyclops
laughing

Hilarious

I tried cutting the lawn with scissors. Didnt get to far.

champion
an lady had 7 kids half were boys how is that posible??? pm me your answer

VENOMfan
I made pepsi BBQ......wasnt sure what I had got myself into

Tari Ringeril
I am a very weird person, so doing something normal would be wierd for me. I was bored one night so I sat up in bed and I opened my door and called for my dog to come into the room. I sat there with the light on listening to Godsmack rock Then I started to talk to my dog. I talked to him about relationships, friends, people who I wished were in my shoes and other things like that. I started to talk about my dog that died when I was eleven years old. He looked at me like he was so interested. When I said something that made me cry he would whimper and lick my cheek. When I said something that made me happy he would wag his tail and it looked like he was smiling.....to me...talking to my dog was weird. But now I do it more often.

Greek_girl
awwwwwwwwwwwwww thats sooooooo cute i talk to my dog but in a baby voice so it doesnt have much meaning.

Darth Revan
I eat when I'm bored. People tell me it's bad for me but I ain't fat yet cool

Tari Ringeril
He follows me around a lot now. He will also like jump up next to me and just start barking at me. I feel so sad that I can't understand him.

Greek_girl
oh thats sad i just got my dog the friday before last at the rescue home.
my mum got me him for a surprize bday prezzie.
its a black labrador called oscar.

Forcizzle
that's cool cool

PearBearz #1
awwww when im bored i....eat....watch TV....do laundry or sumthing (yes im that BORED) do random stuff on the computer and on my websites or my friends cuz im supposedly really good wit HTML big grin happy

shaber
Best not ask no expression

Agent Elrond
After I finished my Chem Test, I had an hour to wait before I could go. So, to pass the time, I sung 99 bottles of beer on the wall, and row, row, row your boat removing the last word each time. I still I time. Total bored

Tari Ringeril
laughing out loud

punkyhermy
hmmmm think about batman fanfics and etc!
i know it is crazy!
i do many other crazy stuff!

PearBearz #1
lollaughing

~*~Tassie~*~
I eat when i'm nervous.. stick out tongue

Flavio
i eat when im hungry no expression

PearBearz #1
i eat all the tyme eek! lol w00t i eat Junk food when im bored big grin and/or hungry stick out tongue

Flavio
stick out tongue

PearBearz #1
big grin http://planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/4/character41.gif

Forcizzle
haha that's a funny banana Happy Dance

Flavio
pear bearz ->nice banana eek!

R@ven
i go into my own little world and think up entire stories.... but never write them...i swear i could write a novel.... other then that i think a lot.

PearBearz #1
lol i noe i luverz that banana! big grin

im burlyman
I used to do that. smile Now i wirte them. big grin

§pearhead
I've always written messed it aint weird to me

R@ven
I'm to lazy to right them yet big grin

theReject
I once got a glass of water and stared into it for 2 hours.
messed

silver_tears
I cut my own hair once yes

like two weeks ago embarrasment

~*~Tassie~*~
i'm always writing.. longest story I've ever written was about 500 pages i think.. but lately I've been writing poems happy which feels therapeutic

my friends say my best friend is my note book.. embarrasment happy

Forcizzle
same with me, exactly

Darth Revan
I eat whenever I feel the need, for any number of reasons raver

Forcizzle
i eat when i'm bored *yawn*

Darth Revan
Yeah, same here. I really don't see what's so weird about writing confused

All_For_Orlando
The wierdest thing ive done out of boredome, that i can think of, is I cut up trash bags into pants and put them on and skipped around outside in them. It was fun.

Silver Stardust
I found KMC one night while really bored...

I tend to throw stuff at my bedroom ceiling...or play music really loudly. Especially if it's late at night yes

Darth Revan
Throwing stuff is fun happy

So is silly putty happy

PearBearz #1
lol the wierdest thing i think i have done.....wuz my homework messed

PearBearz #1
i totally agree big grin eek! happy

Silver Stardust
My sister's bedroom is right above mine, so one I night I sat there throwing my boots at my ceiling until about 4 am. She wasn't too happy with me. Another time it was the end of the school year and I was out but my brother and sister still had another day of school, so I blasted my music until about 3:30 am laughing out loud

Darth Revan
rock rock rock

~*~Tassie~*~
laughing out loud!

I can't listen to the stereo, since I spoiled it

I can't listen to music from the Internet, either, since I spoiled my speakers, trying to fix them no expression

I can't play the keyboard, since it's spoiled-- and i didn't spoil this one happy

I can't watch DVDs, since I lost my collection, somewhere in the house

If I'm bored it's because I ran up the Internet bill, so then I can't use that either.

I usually eat the house out

So I just walk around the house
thinking of what to do no expression no expression

§pearhead
When I'm bored, I go over to my friend Bill's house, where we watch the movies on the sci-fi channel so we laugh at the "scary" parts and make fun of the funny parts happy

Silver Stardust
Once I was at my friend's house with some other people and we were watching Rocky Horror Picture Show (GREAT movie), and we were singing and dancing the Time Warp in her basement laughing out loud

HockeyHorror
when im bored i wrestle my 4 year old cousin...

i lost once because he got help from my 20 year old cousin who attacked me with a huge pillow. i was knocked out!

no

me: 47 wins
my cousin: 1 win

theReject
aww poor you sad
...hehe...I had to laugh...

HockeyHorror
laughing

theReject
stick out tongue
...so it was a big pillow eh?...

HockeyHorror
laughing out loud

theReject
You know...pillows are very dangerous.Yup...My grandfather told me that once. He told me they'd smother me! messed

stick out tongue

HockeyHorror
yes

theReject
OH and once when I was really, REALLY bored...I went around the house dancing and singing...I Will Survive. embarrasment

Raven Guardia
I light ants on fire

SlipknoT
My friends and I were sitting around outside and we had nothing to do. Then suddenly a pretty big cicada flew onto the grass next to us and I picked it up and ate it, and when I was chewing it it's wings were flaping around in my mouth.

theReject
^^Hey that's fun!big grin

Raven Guardia
SK> OMG! thats sooooo grose!

§pearhead
laughing out loud omg

SlipknoT
it tasted like cabbage and sweat

theReject
I like cabbage...

Raven Guardia
SK> oh, god...your making me sick....sick

HockeyHorror
has anyone tried Sweetbread before (cow pancreas)

its pretty good. yes

SlipknoT
My toung was green the rest of the day, and when I was done theere were little legs all over my mouth

§pearhead
I'll take your word for it messed

Raven Guardia
SK> I'm gonna hit you!

HH> thats sick too

theReject
laughing

§pearhead
lmao rolling on floor laughing

SlipknoT
I've also eaten crickets worms and ants before

theReject
All high in protein big grin

Raven Guardia
ewwwww,....how can you stand to do that?.....its just wrong

HockeyHorror
frog legs are alright...not bad.

theReject
neither are chitlens
big grin

Raven Guardia
omg sick

HockeyHorror
RG> love

you dont like strange foods? i do yes

i heard cow eyes are pretty good. has anyone tried?

theReject
^ I haven't tried cow eyes...but I do want to try sheep's eyes.

HockeyHorror
sheep guts are good!!! trust me!

theReject
YUMMIE!
stick out tongue

Lianslo
you guys should go on Fear Factor

theReject
^ no
...I'd die if they put me in a tank with spiders...
messed

Lianslo
when i got to the second round i'd watch everybody else do w/e the gross thing was..and then procede to walk away smile

theReject
laughing You'd just walk away from all that money?

Lianslo
if i had to eat something completely disgusting...prolly yeah! stick out tongue it would depend how terrible it was tho...

theReject
I eat pretty much anything....unless it was like...err poop
messed

HockeyHorror
theReject> u wouldn't die, did u know that in a year at least 2-4 spiders enter your mouth as you sleep. because spiders like the smell carbondioxide we release yes

(not a fact)

Lianslo
^i try not to think about that stick out tongue

Raven Guardia
HH> love

no, I like normal food embarrasment

cow eyes sick

sheep guts sick

there is this girl at school who ate monkey brains before sick

theReject
I feel sick now sick . And yes I did know that.
I have severe arachnophobia. messed

Raven Guardia
omg *cries*...I hate spiders sad sad sad

Lianslo
I just don't like bugs in general...especially June bugs! those are the worst...

R@ven
I thought they just crawled in because they were dumb... sad

Lianslo
lol laughing out loud

theReject
laughing

Raven Guardia
I really really really hate spiders......they scare me bad once I saw one it my room and my bro went to kill if for me and it fell to the floor I started crying and I was yelling at him to find and kill it, I made him move my dresser and look around till I saw him kill it. then I made him show me the dead body for proof sad

Lianslo
wow, i don't like them, but i'm not that bad...i can kill them myself... they have a tendency to appear in my basement.

theReject
Wow I've done the same thing basically...

RagingSilent
actually i did the same thing...big grin..

just to kill time....

Discos
sometimes I set myself a task to find facts on the internet which are challenging, ie whats the average droppings for a Rhyno in a year

once I took my drum kit appart and put it back together

PearBearz #1
lol.....ew.....has anyone eatten a ducking? but like while its not hatched....while its still in the egg?? but boiled?

Dr. Gonzo
Not me

DeNiro
I talked to the control because i was like on a sugar high and i was waiting to go out with friends and also i stood at my answering machine for like an hour just making stupid messages and left them for my dad or mom to listen to

DyingDr3am3r
i completely emptied my closet and went through everything and rearanged shelving and put everything back in

charlit
i chase my frends sister with a butchers knife and went up and down in the lifts at skool

DyingDr3am3r
lifts?

charlit
yea there 4 da teachers we aint aloud 2 use them unles we like break a leg or sumthin there only ther coz theres 4 floors on this building

DyingDr3am3r
uh

charlit
i hate skool! 4 winter we have to wear a shirt and tie and tunic dress thingy and blazer!! i hate it!!!

Vampy
i tried breaking glass just by screaming as high as i could... ended up as my neighbours calling the police cause they though somebody was trying to kill me.

Daedalus
Throwing CDs around my room.erm

RagingSilent
sleep....not a strange way to kill time...
but i can never seem to get to sleepmessed...so i end up sitting awake thinking....

Duckf*cker
I dance to britney spears Happy Dance

BakaXero
joined a forum then become addicted

PearBearz #1
um....gone 2 this thread sike naw im jk stick out tongue

Rabid Tiger
i decided to see what was down the shower drain and slipped in the shower

Discos
talk to you guys.......stick out tongue

Flying High
me n ma mate walked 3miles to pet rabbits at petsmart cos we wer bored.....but wen we got there we went into another sop got sumin to eet n my mum gav us a lift home....we never got to pet the bunnies sad

Discos
erm....drink smile

RYO
have sex a$$ sex whith a boy.

Anoushka
when the substitute teacher came in we were about to die of boredom.then whenever she turned to the board,we'd move all our tables a couple of inches.

by the end of the class we were all squeezed into a bunch at the back of the room and the teacher was majorly bewildered cuz we'd made absolutely no noise at all laughing out loudraver

~DaPirateFreak~
laughing

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud that's great!!!

.::Levi@than::.
Hmm well.... just this morning I called half the class because I was bored.

I once sang 99 bottles of beer to myself over msn

Anoushka
laughing
there's another one.

we 'stole' the huge space-glasses-type safety goggles from the science lab,all of us took one.then we wore them in class and acted innocent,like there was nothing wrong at all - wore them the entire day,in fact laughing

Silver Stardust
I've had AIM conversations with myself when I was really bored...laughing out loud

~DaPirateFreak~
lol

Kosta
When I'm bored i wach TV.The weirdest thing I've ever done? Hmmmm, I prumed our tree, took like 3 hours, but it killed time.

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud Pruning a tree? Yeah, that's pretty random.

Okay, how's this...driving around for no apparent reason with a bunch of friends while singing various songs from Flash animations no expression Yes, I've done it. Yes, we were very bored. Yes, it was funny as hell.

Pablo G
Umm I once shot an old lady in the head with my paint ball gun, it wasn't on purpose I was aiming at her dog but she got down to kiss him and I had already fired the gun. They never knew it was me though, and nothing bad happened to her.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>