Dream Team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
We all know of all the groups that have come and gone. The Defenders, The Fantastic Four, The X-Men etc.

If you could make a Dream Team of 6 characters who would you pick? Any criteria.

Can be 6 good, 6 bad or anything inbetween.

-AC

IRTMU-Dragon
The Ultra Unstoppables.... Eh...
The Hulk and Juggernaut would come in front, blocking the enemies.
Then there would be blade coming in behind standing on hulk working his gun and gadget magic.
Venom would be with Juggey decimating the enemy forces.
Then the punisher would come in, side by side next to blade, theyd be the brains behind the whole blow em up operation.
And finally, for those baddies who just wont go down, Ghost rider would jump in burning there souls, cause no hero/villain can withstand his hellfire.

bardock
prof x x man magneto apocalspe thor and juggernaut.

vu_Quang
isn't man-thing just like ghost rider in abilities?

Arachnoidfreak
Dr. Doom, Thanos, Magneto, Dr. Strange, Silver Surfer, Phoenix.

Bojangles
For Marvel Comics:
Silver Surfer, Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Franklin Richards, and good ol' Spidey

For DC Comics:
Batman, Green Lantern, Etrigan, Superman, Flash, and Spectre

vu_Quang
WHAT?! NO GLACTUS?? lol

dr. doom and thanos could never trust each other. doom would figure out a way to snatch that gauntlet..

other that the personality flaws you have one tough cookie of a team there.

my team would be Charles Xavier, Richard Reed, Bruce Banner, Hank McCoy, Peter Parker, and Barry Allen.

a sub-class below your guys but my guys would save the world a bunch of times while you're guys attempt to rule the cosmos.

Charles migh not be that interest in sub-atomic molecules but he'll be the glue.

=D

Arachnoidfreak
I was going to pick Xavier, then I remembered Phoenix has his powers and so much more. Dr. Doom would obviously be the leader, and for the team to work, Thanos(without the gauntlet) would have to be patient and be sort of like a silent back-seat driver. Strange I have in there just because he rocks ass, with Strange there teaching Doom, I'd have 2 of the most powerful mystics in the galaxy. I probably should have picked Adam Warlock with the Infinity Gauntlet instead of Surfer, I dunno, wasn't sure about that one. Magento will always be in my top 5, because I understand his powers and know his potential...I love that guy.

I just noticed your team is comprised mostly of geniuses, good job. I only have 2.

Wynndar
with Doom in charge of any team they have to be bad ass

Bojangles
its Reed Richards

http://marveldirectory.com/individuals/m/mrfantastic.htm

vu_Quang
DOH!!! heh

i think i should scratch off peter parker and make him forge.

ScarletSpider
As for a team of world-beaters, here's some sort of cosmic cadre, using Cosmic Awareness to percieve wrongdoings, and traveling throughout the cosmos to right them.

Photon
Beta Ray Bill
Firelord
Warlock
Gladiator
Phyla-Vell

As for a more down to earth espionage/merc team

Junta
Fantomex
Maverick
Taskmaster
Deadpool
Batroc -- mostly for laughs, although every once in awhile he proves not to be so incompetent..

IRTMU-Dragon
Actually I think howard the duck, spiderman, Hulk ,Juggernaut Venom and blade would be cooler.

Beyonder
Overlord Three

Thanos, Dr. Doom, Magneto

No-Thanos Club: Dedicated to the destruction of the Mad Titan.

Adam Warlock, Genis II, Drax, Thor, Silver Surfer

The Enforcers

Black Bolt (Leader), Gladiator, Thor, Silver Surfer, Quasar, Genis II, Beta Ray Bill

Magee
lol ok.

Defiants - Thanos (i'll let him have the soul gem) , Magneto, Dr Strange and Dr Doom stick out tongue

Protectors - Thor, SilverSurfer, Spiderman, Gladiator and Cyclops (lol)

The Defiants are the enemies of The Protectors.

Gregory
What hi-powered teams. Personally, I'd prefer a team of non-metas (Batman pretty much has a team like that, actually, but it's not "official."wink It could include Nightwing (I like Batman better, but I want someone from his team as the leader, and Batman is not a natural leader; he ended up disbanding the Outsiders, for example), Green Arrow, Katana, and Wildcat.

Alpha Centauri
Dr.Doom, Thanos, The Hulk, The Silver Surfer, Dr.Strange, Submariner.

Nice well rounded team for all occasions with the power to do anything they want.

This is the one I came up with for Marvel females:

Gamora, Moondragon, Psylocke, Mystique, Dark Phoenix, She-Hulk.

-AC

who?-kid
Very impressive team you have there.

But it wouldn't last longer than 5 minutes : Surfer wouldn't want to fight (pacifist), the stubborn Submariner and the equally stubborn Hulk will never take orders from dr. Doom or Thanos, and these last two will immediately start fighting for the leadership.

Only dr. Strange is left... stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
I was going by qualities alone. Not teamwork. Although The Defenders were Hulk, Strange, Submariner and Surfer.

-AC

bardock
would we have to pay these teams becuase i hear the hulk fee is through the roof. he demands fresh donuts in his trailers and new bunny slippers everyday what a hassle.

VENOMfan
Zing!

ok...let's see I like down to earth teams so....

Venom
DareDevil
Ghost Rider
the Punisher
Cyclops

Victor Von Doom
Hmm.

I'd go with Dr Doom, Hulk, Dr. Strange, Punisher, Magneto, Psylocke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.