Most deserved own ongoing series?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
This one has been on my mind for a fair while.

Which Marvel character/s deserves their own series but doesn't have one or has had one but had it cancelled?

Venom has one. Kingpin has one. Any people you'd like to see get a new series?

-AC

Victor Von Doom
My namesake for definite.

VENOMfan
Well...Venom's tsunami line has been cancelled..or discontiuned if you will.

but they did this to move into the Venom vs Carnage mini-series*wich look's astounding thanks to Clayton Crain*
http://www.milehighcomics.com/firstlook/marvel/venvscarn/

then Venom get's put back into Spiderman's Marvel Knight's line.
Im glad he is going back to his root's.

IRTMU-Dragon
Venom VS Carnage, Those comics are the shiznit. My god, those are good drawing or computer re-rendered drawings, whatever, I gotta get those comics.
Marvel knights? Veoms being put into spideys? SWEET! Super shweet.

Alpha Centauri
I'd say Psylocke but they killed her off if I remember. She's like a female Wolverine in may ways I think. Character-wise. Should get her own series. Dr.Doom had one didn't he? Or was that just a two-parter.

-AC

VENOMfan
I agree, if they could have her come back it would please SOOOO many fans.

they are plenty of other X-men they can kill to make up for it

Victor Von Doom
It was a three parter called The Emperor Returns.

ScarletSpider
The current Citizen V. "A little bit James Bond and Batman" as they described him in the last mini-series. Intrigue, espionage, good ol' super-heroics and a nifty set up. Protecting a world that doesn't even know they exist.

Although he may be appearing in the new Invaders series, the art is kind of weird, but I like it more each time I see it.

IRTMU-Dragon
Howard the duck needs another updated series.

bardock
iceman

Arachnoidfreak
Ghost Rider deserves his own series again, but with a GOOD creative team, i.e. Joe Quesada/ Kevin Smith,(the team that took Daredevil out of the gutter, and into a best selling comic). I think they stopped Deadpool's series too...he should get his own a little before the movie comes out. They better make him damn funny in that movie.

VENOMfan
Ive seen some newer comics of Ghostrider, he does need a revamped serie's for 2004

Bojangles
uuuuum.....Dr. Doom...definitely Dr. Doom

Alpha Centauri
Mine are:

Doom, Psylocke, Galactus. I always thought Infinity and Eternity would be really good too.

You know what would kick ass? Well everyone knows stories of like what happened before they became superheros and what have you. However I think there should be series that delve into the lives of the people before they had any powers. So you can compare how getting those powers changed them.

-AC

VENOMfan
VERY interesting concept. I'd love to see more of the backround's of Villians.

find out why they are what the are.

a little history on Norman Osborn and maybe how his childhood nightmare's drove him to become the Goblin

ScarletSpider
There was a 6 issue Marvel Knights mini-series for Ghost Rider. It was okay/good. Didn't really explain anything, all of a sudden Johny Blaze is Ghostrider again, and he kicks some ass. Art was really weird, but suited the messy-biker vibe they had going on.

vu_Quang
Impossible man and plasticman anyone??

SnakeEyes
i think Dr. Doom for sure. I would like to see Cable have another series again also though.

Alpha Centauri
Yeah man. Cable rules.

-AC

SnakeEyes
rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.