Goo Goo Dolls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flavio
I got to know the band a few months ago and i really like their sound, but i dont know much about them. Fave song is Here is gone...

grey werewolf
You only heard about them now??? blink Well anyway, I prefer "Big Machine" over "Here Is Gone"... Don't tell me you've never even heard of "Iris" or "Name"???

Aside from naming you a few of their songs, I know nothing else. laughing But their album "Gutterflower" is good. It contains "Here Is Gone" and "Big Machine"...

Black Angel 86
Thats cool.

ragesRemorse
there a good band with an original sound. I like i'm still here, black balloon, and sympathy is my favorite.

Flavio
well they arent much known in Brazil, that's why i just knew of them months ago. I heard Iris and it's one of my faves too...

Flavio
wow i just downloaded Sympathy and it is a great song!!!!!

BOPRecruit 16
The Goo Goo Dolls are slowly resurfacing with their new single, "Give A Little Bit" from their upcoming CD/DVD special "Live in Buffalo", on sale November 23rd.

KillTheLight
'Name' and 'black balloon' are my favourite songs. I love this band so much.But they hardly come to England which is really disappointing cause I'd love to see them play live. Any way there a band that appreciate there fans they did two live web chats a couple of months back which i thought was pretty cool they were due to do another but i guess things got on top of them but I've been back to the site alot and it's says there still due for a third web chat which will be cool.

pr1983
iris is one of the best sons ive ever heard

BOPRecruit 16
I can't wait until their dvd/cd special comes out! Haven't seem them perform anything in a while eek! rock

TrAnCeDuO
Goo Goo Dolls own badly! "sympathy" and 'i wont tell them your name" is beyond awesome!

BOPRecruit 16
i've been hearing that song "name" alot lately on the radio, other than their new one, "give a little bit". i love this band's lyrics and beats to their songs! i wonder what other new songs they got on that new cd/dvd special...

KillTheLight
Saw them last night at London's brixton academy ..they were amazing live I loved it..happy

SnakeEyes
Don't like em.

jaden101
like googoo dolls?

check out augustana...pretty similar sound

http://www.augustanamusic.com/

Flying High
i like iris,smash and sympathy....i dont listen to much else of their stuff though...duno why messed

InigoMontoya
I'm still here isnt technically GooGooDolls....it's just Johnny Rzeznik.

I LOVE Sympathy...one of my favorites. All of their radio singles have been good. I'm just glad they never play the songs where the other guy sings on the radio. His voice wierds me out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.