whats ure favourite video nasties?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dean7879
mine are probably zombie flesh eaters, dead & buried, cannibal apocalypse andisland of death
whats ures?

VENOMfan
Gremlins

Evil Dead
what is a ures?

zombieman
A word some types when their too lazy to go with 'yours'.

Anywien
The Ring was as good as it gets I guess. "Everyone will suffer"

Cinemaddiction
Typin' that extra letter and apostrophe must be a daunting task for some. Well, atleast he doesn't say "saposta" in place of "supposed to", like my buddy Vengeance.

By the way, is this another "What's your favorite Horror movie thread?"?

dean7879
jeez im sorry....its just somethin i do..sorry to offend you all..
anyway what is YOUR(happy now) fav (tell me if you want me to write favourite) video nasty?

zombieman
Cannibal Holocaust was certainly powerful and is one of the most realistic films I've seen.

BackFire
This is not just another "favorite horror movie" thread. A video nasty doesn't constitute just any old horror movie. A video nasty is generally reffering to a movie that is looked down upon greatly by cencors and the ratings department. Most of them have been, or are banned somewhere or another in the world.

Anyways, my favorites are....

I Spit on Your Grave

Cannibal Holocaust

Last House on the Left

zombieman
Evil Dead was considered a video nasty when it was first released in the UK, why, I will never know.

PissedOffGoalie
Evil Dead was cool.

Anyone seen Gore Gore Girls? I spit on your grave was excellent btw

dean7879
absurd is a good video nasty
A man is being pursued by a priest. Attempting to climb a spiked iron fence he falls onto it and is impaled but manages to stagger to a nearby house, his intestines spilling out. He is rushed to a local hospital though there is little chance of his survival. Miraculously though, his grievous wounds begin to heal themselves at an astonishing rate.
Police investigating the accident discover that the injured man (Nikos Thanopolous) originates from Greece as does the priest who is pursuing him. This clergyman has a strange tale to tell. Nikos was a patient at an institute where biochemical research rendered him immortal by rapid regeneration of damaged tissue. The one drawback is that Nikos is insane and homicidal

eggmayo
does sound quite absurd really though

dean7879
its not as bad as it sounds

romper_stomper
i would have to go with last house on the left,driller killer and zombie flesheaters

kmcdude
Silent night deadly night

PRO-PAIN
Cannibal Holocaust and Ferox
Toolbox Murders
Maniac
I Spit On Your Grave
Blood Feast
The Beyond
Dead & Buried
Driller Killer
Tenebre
Shogun Assassin
Zombie Flesh Eaters
Zombie Creeping Flesh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.