The Darkness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

auror_chk
okay my lil sis is so obsessed with the darkenss and its really annoying...all she seems to say is OMG ed graham is the hottest and most cuttest man in the world...she has lots of pics and plays their songs 247..well at the moment she is really sad cos they mite be goin to australia and they mite not cum to nz and she aint allowed to go to aussie...
well anyways who here like the darkness and wots yur fav song from them..she needs sum good cheering up big grin
fanx...

Darth Revan
There have already been a lot of Darkness threads... Anyways... I don't much care for them, I don't hate them, but I don't like them a whole lot erm

Dr. Strangelove
Love The Darkness. Tough choice for my favorite because I have three favorites which would be "Get your hands off my woman", "I believe in a thing called love" and "Love is only a feeling."

tabby999
there pretty funny to watch, and i dont mind their music, and because i'm a judas priest fan, i like the vocals

im not burlyman
agreed smokin'

fuct_up_kid
i used to love them....but then my friends started thinking they were heavy metal and crap, so i kinda had a go at them.....then went off the darkness.

SeptemberRain
I like them, i didnt at first. But i cxant think of a fav song at the moment i have a hangover

Df02
personally hate them with a passion, theyre arrogant, pretentious, and are ressurecting a genre of music that was dead for a reason

SeptemberRain
I have never liked 80's hair band music before. If fact i despise it, but i have no idea why i like this band

auror_chk
okay dis is me again, well not really (dis is her lil sis and i posted this topic, don't tell my older sis plz) and i luv them, but i CAN understand why ppl don't like them cos of the 80's style, loud high voice (that sumtimes is pweety annoying!!) and all that crazy stuff but i don't exzactly know why i like them?? i just do and i wasn't even born in the 80's... so i was jus askin if anybody else liked them dat was all...and i can see not much of yaz do...so i betta jus stick to the darkness forum then...
and if yaz don't know who ed graham is well...
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v244/kween_antz/ed_graham.jpg
i fink hes pretty cute but don't know bout' u guys???

tabby999
the vocals dont annoy me but the spelling is giving me the shitswink

ElectricBugaloo
i'm just glad that it looks like they'll be one hit wonders in the US

Alpha Centauri
Been into The Darkness since very early 2003. Before everyone knew them and jumped on the bandwagon.

Awesome band.

I hate it when people call them a gimmick. Yes they have fun, but they are actually producing some of the greatest pure rock of the last decade. Recognise this.

-AC

Darth Revan
eew hair metal *shudder* sad

SnakeEyes
I like some of Darkness, or at least what i have heard from them. But the lead singer is naked to much, gross *shudders*

SeptemberRain
laughing

Alpha Centauri
He wears a catsuit that exposes his torso. There's no prolific nakedness anywhere.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.