Shopping!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BingaBonga
This is truly for the ladies because we are the ones that are willing to spend all of our money just to get the perfect shoes or that adorable hand bag. So what are do you like to get when you go shopping, and what are your favorite stores?

§pearhead
Funcoland big grin

LilKitty
You know, im not all too keen on shopping. blink

R@ven
I loath shopping beyond belief..... i once used the same pair of boots for more then a year just to avoid it.

BingaBonga
Really? Okay.

~*~Tassie~*~
I love shopping happy... when i have money yes

Pyrofly
i love to get shirts and shoes... my favorite store would have to be stiches or urban planet

theReject
If I do go...which is almost never...I go to Hot Topic.

BingaBonga
Oh good, at first I was starting to think that no one at KMC liked to go shopping... no expression

~*~Tassie~*~
well the last place I went was Toxic to get my baggy pants.. yes

But I don't really have a favourite store.. no expression

HockeyHorror
http://www.jillsjokeline.com/gap.jpg

rolling on floor laughing

§pearhead
^I've seen that laughing out loud

Pyrofly
i like that pic^

BingaBonga
Yeah, I don't really have a favorite store, but I love Claires and Icings for Jewelry. Especially earrings. I really like American Eagle

im burlyman
Pac Sun, Champs Sports, FootAction USA, Hot Topic. big grin

BingaBonga
PacSun is awesome. That's where I like to get my jeans. I once got this awesome lotr shirt from Hot Topic, it was black and on the back of it it said:

One ring to rule them all
One ring to find them
One ring to bring them all
and in the darkness bind them.

Agent Elrond
If I had money: Best Buy and Circuit City

im burlyman
Psst: Go to http://www.newegg.com for that. yes The LOWEST prices.

BingaBonga
I see that you shop around. thumb up big grin

m!$hA
i went to live yesterday which is a really expensive shop (everythings over $100) and i got two pairs of jeans for only 97$ coz there was a sale on happy
i also got some new shoes yestaday too!!!

an im going today to get another phone cover!!!

Raven Guardia
I LOVE TO SHOP!!!!!!!!!....there is this store called the DEB shop is it sooooo hot! they have the coolest clothes I just love it!!!!

BingaBonga
Is it just "Deb" because we have one of those. yes

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Shopping is what i live for no expression

My stores: Hollister, Nordstrom( where i buy my seven and citizens of humanity jeans) , BEBE, FCUK, Armani Exchange, American Eagle, Urban Outfitters.

Shoes: Jimmy Choo, I only own two pairs because I can't afford to buy more sad, but I love BCBG shoes for 250 a pair thats a bargain smile woot-woot

I luv clothes!

BingaBonga
Question: I'm thinking about trying Silver jeans, would anyone recommend them?

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Silver!? never heard of them......do you mean miss sixty jeans?

BingaBonga
Nope, Silver. You live in the U.S. right? Do you have a Buckle?

beaujay1
i love hollister and american eagle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile

beaujay1
i have a pair( they were i think about 50$ and they are mighty fine, i love em!!!!!!) they are just as good as my anf jeans which i wear like every day...........so yeah if you want them get them!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.