New Peter Parker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrGlass
This is my opinion but I think Topher Grace would be an excellent Peter Parker/SpiderMan after Tobey. What do you think?

PanIsMYMan08
i think tobey is the best for peter parker. i like topher grace but i think that peter parker isnt his type of character

Stormeister
Thank God the desiscion is not up to you roll eyes (sarcastic)

Stormeister
Thank God its not your deciscion roll eyes (sarcastic)

bardock
topher would be worse than tobey but i wish they would make spidey funney like he is in the comics.

Evil Dead
what's the point of this? Toby is already signed on for Spidy 3.......and will probably continue to do the role and get the big pay checks as long as the series is around. moot discussion.

Cinemaddiction
Topher Grace is so..flat. He's a TV actor. He was "loveable" in "Win a Date..", and had a flat cameo in "Ocean's Eleven".

He's like a younger version of Matthew Perry. Just a little less annoying.

Stormeister
I dont think you can judge actors by there small cameos in films wink

Evil Dead,Tobey has a bad back thats why he may not be able to finish the series even Kirsten Dunce said she thinks 3 is a good number.

Vengeance
wow i didn't no tobey had a bad back. damn that must suck

Stormeister
He does there was even talk that he wouldnt be able to do the 2nd one because of it but he did.

Stormeister
And why the heck was this moved to the Celebrety Discussion?

forumcrew
him and dunst have actually both said they dont really plan on doing more then 3 although they said thats not deffinate

Stormeister
Kirsten said threes a good number but that really isnt being fair to the fans.

vvvrulz
Macguire certainly fits the bill, definately no need to replace him. He is one of the odd few who actually suit a super-hero role (remember Val Kilmer, George Clooney, Dean Cain... just to name a few...). Awful stuff.

Black Angel 86
Not a chance!

Vengeance
i dont even no why they hired tobey if he has a bad back. like realy he is a good actor but its hard to do a super hero movie, especialy one that saposta be movable, when the actor has a bad back.

Reborn Again
Topher Grace as Spider-Man? Excuse me while I pick myself off the floor. **laughs hysterically**

He's too dimwit looking. And I doubt he could buff himself up for the Spider-Man role. Though I still think Tobey is too short for Peter Parker.

wuTa
i'm not sure but i think when they hired him his back was fine....i think he hurt his back during spider-man than it healed up and than reaggraved it during a stunt doin seabiscuit

Real
who is topher grace?

moonwalker741
the guy from that 70s show rite?

Stormeister
Yup big grin

Tobey McGuire recieved his back injury during or after Spider-Man 1 I think confused

I can kindof see Topher Grace as spiderman but theres alot of other actors out there that can do better wink

Spider-Girl
I agree! Tobey is honestly the best Spider-Man, no one else but him could play Spider-Man, Topher is way too skinny and dimwit looking, he doesn't fit Peter at all. There is no way theres a better Spidey then Tobey, hes just like Micheal Keaton whos the best Batman, niether of them could be replaced. Besides, I doubt Topher could buff up for the role.

Long live Tobey! rock
THE ONLY, AND BEST SPIDER-MAN/PETER PARKER!!!!!!!!!

Spider-Girl
Besides, Topher sounds stupid, can you imagine that voice behind Spideys mask!? you would figure out pretty quickly who it is.

vvvrulz
Yeah he is too much of a wimp, plus his tone is too whiney.

makten
actually he hurted his back when he was filming sea biscuit

Stormeister
yeah now I remember it was after spider-man wink while seabiscuit thanks makten.

john allerdyce
tobey and topher look alike

john allerdyce
Originally posted by BlackC@
I agree! Tobey is honestly the best Spider-Man, no one else but him could play Spider-Man, Topher is way too skinny and dimwit looking, he doesn't fit Peter at all. There is no way theres a better Spidey then Tobey, hes just like Micheal Keaton whos the best Batman, niether of them could be replaced. Besides, I doubt Topher could buff up for the role.

Long live Tobey! rock
THE ONLY, AND BEST SPIDER-MAN/PETER PARKER!!!!!!!!!
but if hes gonna be venom then he could buffen up

Silverstein
Originally posted by vvvrulz
Yeah he is too much of a wimp, plus his tone is too whiney.

yeah, that wimp..he's now playing Eddie Brock. confused

Topher's voice is too dull. Tobey's voice is too lazy, they're both not that great.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.