ff7 cheats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Collidor
hey i am looking for final fantasy 7 cheats if you know any please post them

I ONLY WANTED ONES THAT ARE TESTED AND PROVEN

bardock
go to cheat cc

Collidor
danke

angelicdarkness
what kind of cheats, gameshark

theres a normal game cheat that when you get W-item you can duplicate your items in battle

its a pretty cool trick

JKozzy
Cheatcc is the crappiest site on the internet. Popups, malware, and spyware amuss. Never go there. Never up to date, or complete. If you want to compromise your computer's security and find crap cheats, than be my guest.

www.gamefaqs.com <= the only site you'll ever need for strategy and cheats.

zoneofbologna
well the only cheats for infinite health and items and crap you can get are pretty much for gameshark

Maverick2364
What system are you playing FF7 on?

Lord Ryugen
There are no cheats for the playstation FFVII and no rumour is true. The only thing I know that could qualify as half a cheat is holding the four shoulder buttons to recharge your Chocobo's stamina in the Chocobo races, that's it unless you own a game shark

Samurai Guy
That, and the duplicate item cheat.

Lord Ryugen
Yeah, I forgot about that one.

Collidor
thank you all but I was kinda hopping that someone would know a real cheat that works that you cant find on just every site on the web

Lord Ryugen
Sorry man but the chocobo and item cheats are the only ones.

Samurai Guy
Would it help if I told you that once you have Barret and his ultimate weapon (Missing Score) you have pretty much won?

Once you have Barret and the Missing Score, try your best to have all 8 of his weapon slots with mastered "Counter Attack." Also, in his armour slots, have a mastered "Cover." With this, Barret will counter attack 8 times whenever an enemy attacks. If you really want to, you can also play around with the "Counter" support (blue) Materia... equip it with a deathblow or something. confused

The Missing Score will does damage in accordance with the amount of Mastered Materia in the slots. wink

...this is the easiest way to beat the Emerald Weapon.

Linkalicious
did you quote that or something because i used some technique and i was launching KoTRT on Emerald all day long.

Wasn't Emerald the hardest enemy in the game? My disk was scratched so I couldn't enter the cave to fight Sephiroth or Bizzaro Seph. embarrasment

Samurai Guy
Knights of the Round does work on Emerald... but when you use it he retorts with some attack that does damage according to the Amount of Materia you have equipped, so you dont want to have much. (Except for Barret... of course)

The only things you would want with the others is maybe HP Plus and of course one of them should have Final Attack+Phoenix.

Samurai Guy
...God I know too mcuh about FF7

Lord Ryugen
I found Ruby to be harder than Emerald, since all you need to kill Emerald was KOTR with MP Turbo, W Summon, Mimic on the other two characters and Final Attack with Pheonix. You use Knights, it hits twice the other two use mimic, if it attacks and kills you you just revive with pheonix and repeat. Took about five minutes (not counting the incredibly long summon time of KOTR)

Samurai Guy
Emerald you need to limit your Materia... your way works, but mine is easier... if you have the Counter Attack Materia to do it.

Ruby all you need is Bahumut Zero+MP turbo, Final Attack+Phoenix, and Such.

The only thing that sucks about Ruby is Physical Attacks dont do much.

Ludapower
Hey new here.. I got ff7 back in 98 i believe. I remember there being a cheat to get level 99 and infinite money right at the beginning of the game. I have no clue how i did it then and can't seem to find any info about it for some strange reason.
Does anyone have any info on this? I never owned a gameshark so i know i couldn't have used that.. it was about 5-6 years ago. I still have the saved game.. it's only 15 hours so I really doubt i leveled up to level 99 in that time length.
Thanks.

Oh.. and does the gameshark give this cheat? Because maybe theres a chance i somehow got one.. but i dont even know what it looks like so..

ESB - 1138
Originally posted by Smallville
Knights of the Round does work on Emerald... but when you use it he retorts with some attack that does damage according to the Amount of Materia you have equipped, so you dont want to have much. (Except for Barret... of course)

The only things you would want with the others is maybe HP Plus and of course one of them should have Final Attack+Phoenix.

I used Cloud, Barret, and Yuffie with Fury to defeat Emerald Weapon. Every time he attacked (or so) all 3 got their limit breaks. Cloud used OmniSlash and Barret used Catastrophe while Yuffie did her little healing limit break. Emerald was down in 10 minutes.

Lana
Please use the FFVII thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=376729&highlight=final+fantasy+7

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.