Greatest hits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jello
Marvel is starting a new 5-6 issue miniseries called greatest hits. it's the complete origin of bullseye in the style of Origin. do you think it will live up to the wolverine tale? and what mysterious character deserves this treatment too?

my vote goes to typhoid mary and magneto.

VENOMfan
Sabretooth definetly

then
Norman Osborn
Rodrick Kingsley
Shocker*pipe dream yeah I know*
a little more about Carnage's life tho disturbing could be interesting

but I cant wait to see the Bullseye tale.

Darth Jello
this is what we know about bullseye so far (most of it from DD v2 #49, alluding to the still unpublished target), His real name is Lester, his mom was either a prostitute or extremely promiscuous, he doesn't know who his father is, something very traumatic happened to him in high school, he acts more insane than he really is. he hides his past because he is ashamed of it. he has a death wish.
the stats:
Bullseye
Nationality: Irish American
Alias: Benjamin Pondexter, Daredevil II(the man without mercy)
Legal Status: criminal record in the United States and internationally, crimes include murder, rape, assassination, conspiracey, theft, terrorism, currently incarcerated.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blond
Height: 6'
Weight: 200 lbs. , 300 lbs. with Adamantium Skeleton
Current Group Affiliation: none (incarcerated)
former group affiliation: kingpin syndicate, Slaughter's gang, Hell House, Al Qaida
Current Occupaton: incarcertated assassin, hitman, and terrorist
former occupations: baseball pitcher, united states marine
Allies: Kingpin, Typhoid Mary, Deadpool, Sandman, Juggernaut, Sabretooth, Vulture, Eric Slaughter, Constrictor, Mr. Hyde.
Enemies: Daredevil, T-ray, Spider-man, Diamondback, Captain America, Red Skull, Wolverine, Lady Deathstrike, Crossbones, Elektra, Lord Darkwind, Agent Harold Driver, Gambit.
Special abilities: Perfect aim, peak human strength, agility, and combat skills. adamantium plated bones.
preffered weapons: anything he can get his hands on, but preferrably ninja stars, shuriken, hand guns, and playing cards.
first appearance: Daredevil v1 #131
Latest appearance: Identity Disc #1

VENOMfan
Yeah Bullseye is definetly a great canidate for this Origin.

Hopefully they do Sabretooth soon

*side note. I love the idea of Identity Disk.....but Vulture? Sooooo many other's would have been leagues better. I dont see why thy are trying to bring him back. revamping spidey's old enemies seem's like a great idea Sandman esspecially but Vulture has nothing going for him. he can fly and he is old. Hobgoblin is smarter, can fly, can kick much more ass than Adrian Tomes could ever dream

ScarletSpider
I also thought Vulture was a poor choice.

As for more on Sabretooth's past, we should be getting some hints in and around Weapon X #28, or so this Marvel Previews mag tells me.

moshtitan
did they do one on deadpool? that be kinda cool

Darth Jello
before there's any confusion about it, funeral for a freak proved that deadpool is wade wilson, not T-ray

Bojangles
i think they should make one on Thanos, Dr. Doom, or Magneto

Darth Jello
cover to greatest hits #1

Darth Jello
cover to greatest hits #2

VENOMfan
great cover's esspecially the 2nd

Alpha Centauri
Psylocke deserves one.

What? Whaddya mean I'm biased?! SHUDDUP!

Dr.Doom definately. Or maybe one on all the scientists. Dr.Doom, Dr.Octopus, Mr.Fantastic, Dr.Strange.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
Doom's is quite well known though.

Darth Jello
so is psylocke's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.