Keira has Bailed Out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ArrghPirateGirl
I was just in IMDB and it looks like Keira Knightley has bailed out. confused Not sure if it is true though!!

A BaD PanCaKe
hmm...i dont believe that its true...but I'll check up on it!

ArrghPirateGirl
I don't think it is either coz i just went to this other site that I go 2 and it doesn't say nuthin bout it

StarliciousStar
I read something were Keira was really excitied about the sequal and hoped everyone else would be back to so I don't believe it.

ArrghPirateGirl
Yeah so did I

tinkerbell668
I dont think she did, mabye she'll die....I mean elizabeth ya know....But I dont thinkl she did.

ArrghPirateGirl
Who knows

tinkerbell668
The monkey knows *points at monkey* ahhhhhh

ArrghPirateGirl
MONKEY: I KNOW

tinkerbell668
*shines light on monkey* What do you know monkey????

ArrghPirateGirl
Monkey: Er....blowup*blows up*

tinkerbell668
d@mn another one blows up....

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL

tinkerbell668
but i hope keira doesnt bail out!!!!

estel_aragorn
I agree! That would suck if she left. The movie wouldn't be the same, and if they killed her off that would just be weird!

JessieSparrow
well if she does bail out I have her screen name and will give it to everyone so they can annoy the hell out of her until she blocks you...

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
I hope she didnt bail out! Wht would they do?! Plz not replace her.....could u post the link APG?

ArrghPirateGirl
Er I would but I dunno how *looks confused*

Try asking her Jessie. I don't think she has though! It would b kinda weird with out her!

tinkerbell668
well they could do it so they dont have her in the movie at all..she cuold die giving birth but I think she should be in the movie...hehe I can imagine her and jacks neice getting into it all the time lol!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Yeah I could 2 LOL *imaining right now*

tinkerbell668
*in lalala land*....

ArrghPirateGirl
Fun *goes 2 LaLaLand 2*

tinkerbell668
So whats in ur lala land guys....me? ummmmm johnny depps, orlando blooms, and ice cream!!!!! *goes back to lala land*

APirateMonkey
& Munki's

tinkerbell668
*looks in my lala land* uuuuuuuuuuuuum nope no monkis here

Johnny.D_Freak
LOL......in mine there's only johnny depp'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! LOL drool

Tweety13
------------------------------------
Seriously that would rlly rlly rlly suck!!!!!

APirateMonkey
Nah.....I think we have established that now OKie

IT WOULD SUCK

Unholy_Cheese
yesscukity suck suckyes

ArrghPirateGirl
scukity????

Darinda
i don't thnk she is ,maybe she has a different movie to film durring potc 2 like she did before with king aurther.

ladygrim
cow2

Darth Sauron
kitty

Unholy_Cheese
/\ COW SMILIEeek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.