Funny POTC Story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ArrghPirateGirl

ArrghPirateGirl
Chapter3: Pirating Norrington's Good Suit

Norrington starts laughing and runs away from them, but he then ran into a post!!! He had gotten up and had ran off laughing again... Murtogg and Mullroy had tooken off as well towards Norrington... The three had confused looks on their faces...

Jack: I wonder what the hell that was about...

Will: I think that he's been around Jack too long... (Starts smiling...) Hmm... Wiggy...

Jack: (Looks at Will...) Wiggy??? He sounds familiar... (Thinks for abit...) Nope, never heard of him...

Elizabeth: (Looks at Jack...) That's just fathers B-Day present... We got him a wig...

Will: I thought that you bought it for me!!!

Jack: What the hell is wrong with him???

Elizabeth: He wanted a wig, but I told him that it was for my father...

Will: Why can't you just go back to the wig shop, and buy a different one for your father???

Elizabeth: Oh, forget what the hell that I just said, okay???

Will: (Smiles off...) Yeah, I thought so...

The two had looked at Will... He was hugging the present and was talking to it... Jack had a raised eyebrow and then he looked at Elizabeth...

Jack: When did he started acting like this???

Elizabeth: Ever since he had spotted that wig out, and then we bought it, for only a shilling...

Jack: A shilling it cost??? Must be cursed then...

Will: Is it really cursed???

Jack: Uh... Just go back to hugging it, Savvy???

Will: (Smiles and goes back to hugging it...) I'll never ever let you go without a fight...

Elizabeth: Well, we better get to the party, before Will tries to open the box...

Jack: Right, but I've got to go and do something really quick... I'll meet you guys later at the party...

Jack had ran off... Will and Elizabeth walked off to the Governors Mansion... Minutes had passed by... Meanwhile, we find Jack sneaking into Commodore Norringtons Mansion... Commodore Norrington was taking a bath and his clothes were in his Bedroom... Jack had went past the bathroom door and had snuck inside Norringtons Bedroom... He then "Pirated" Norringtons clothes and had started putting them on... Norrington had gotten done taking a bath and he had a towel wrapped around him and he had went to his Bedroom door and had opened it... Norrington was in shock to see Jack with his clothes...

Norrington: WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY WHOLE GOOD SUIT ON????!!!!

Jack: (Looks around, and walks behind Norrington and then looks at him with a smile...) I'm leaving...

Jack had ran off and had ran out of the Mansion... Norrington had looked out of the window and had seen Jack making his way to the Governors Mansion...

Norrington: That Ass-Hole... He's going to pay dearly for this...

Norrington had walked to his bed and had sat on it... He had looked around and had noticed that...

Norrington: Well, well, well... So Jack Sparrow left his clothes here... He wouldn't mind if I "borrow" them for awhile...

Norrington had picked up Jacks clothes and had went back to the bathroom...

Thats it....

Bending_Unit
The only part i read of that is Funny potc story....ill read it l8er...so...tired.....eh not really

ArrghPirateGirl
Meh?? I was bored so that was da only reason I posted it.

Will falls in love witha wig!!!! WEIRDO!!

BloomBabyGirl
lol. in luv with a wig. he had such gorgeous hair tho. and god you made him sound like a 3 year old

ArrghPirateGirl
I didn't rite it I found it If I was 2 write one I would make Will act like a 2 year old LOL big grin

BloomBabyGirl
oo000oooo a 2 YEAR OLD!!! eek! eek! eek! lol.

BloomBabyGirl
i like em young wink

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL laughing

tinkerbell668
hola buenos dias!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Meh What does that mean

ArrghPirateGirl
Will - Question? How can we sail to an island, when nobody knows the bloody way, with a compass that doesn't point North?

Gibbs - Aye, but we're not trying to find North. . .wait a sec. . .did you just swear?

Will - *mutters* picked it up from Liz.

Gibbs - *to Jack* should we throw the whelp over board?

Jack - we can stand him a bit longer.

Gibbs - What's in your head, that's put you in such a good mood, cap'n?

Jack - Cocktail's gonna give me some of his umbrellas!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Gibbs : Not a lot is known about Jack Sparrow before he showed up in Tortuga with a mind to go after the treasure of the Isla de Muerta . That was before I was born. . .

Will - *sniggers* yeah right!!

Gibbs - *clears throat, angrily* Back when he was Captain of the Black Pearl.

ArrghPirateGirl
Will - So that's the reason for all the *does Jack impression*

Gibbs - *starts laughing his head off!* Reason got nought to do wit' it! Now Will, when a pirate is remooned he is given a pistol wit' one shot, not much good really for shooting or to be rescued, but after a few minutes o' a starving belly an' thirst, that pistol starts to look real friendly. . .catch me drift?

Will - Oh my god. . .you're not saying Jack is a ghost. . .

Gibbs - *hits head with hands* No, believe it or not. Now Jack still has that one shot. . .and he won't use it on anyone save one man. . .his mutinous first mate!

Will - Hey, that explains why he didn't shoot me at the beginning. . .

Gibbs - Yes, we worked that out hours ago.

Will - Barbossa.

Gibbs - Aye.

Will - How did Jack get off the island?

Gibbs - Well, he hitched a ride on the back o' a couple of sea turtles that just happened to be going in the same direction. . .

Will - Sea Turtles?

Gibbs - Aye, taxi Sea Turtles. . .

Will - What did he pay wit'?

Jack - A whale bone, from me head. . .let go o' the anchor.

Jack - Young Mr. Turner and I are to go ashore.

Gibbs - Captain! What if the worst should happen?

Jack - Keep to the code.

Gibbs - Aye, the code.

Jack - Yeah, the code that's what I said.

Gibbs - *nods* the code. . .*Gollum's voice*

COTTON MOUTH
was with this fread. man all the olando lovers come here. im gorn.

JessieSparrow
Haha this is good stuff I hafta find my random thing

ArrghPirateGirl

ArrghPirateGirl

airangel
MOVED TO GEN. FIC AREA

ArrghPirateGirl
Meh

BloomBabyGirl
whats meh? ur such a loon rolling on floor laughing

tinkerbell668
*confused*

tinkerbell668
now im so confused but really when am i not confused!! I am alwys confused...this sux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain REX
Interesting story...makes me want to buy a wig... laughing out loud

APirateMonkey
LOL laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.