Fushigi Yuugi and Hunter X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beastnpyro
anyone ever heard of fushigi yuugi??? it was shown in axn asia.... of all my favorites... i reckon fy's the best..... ill post sum pics from hunter x hunter and fushigi yuugi here.... and sum fanarts,... to those who hasnt seen it yet.... uhm... i dun think they still show it.... but its the coolest

dragonpisces272
hey i know them...but I never knew they had AXN asia in Australia blink ...oh, maybe you recieve it there...okay.

'chelle
It's one of my favorite animes. Tasuki and Chichiri are awsome characters. Tamahome is always gettin screwed over.

Trinity_Matrix
Fushigi Yuugi's pretty cool, I've read one of the manga and seen a few episodes. I've never seen Hunter x Hunter, though, is it any good? I've heard it is.

beastnpyro
lol... wel.. i used to watch anime when i was still in the philippines.... we dun get to watch animes here in aus.... well... tyeah.. fushigi is the best.. hehe... uhm.... i like nuriko... hxh is cool... you should see it.... its madness!!

BakaXero
i still watch them
burrow them off friend
but you need pay tv if you wanna watch good anime on tv
all the ones on normal tv are childish

TrAnCeDuO
does anyone have pictures of chichirri and tama?

'chelle
fy gallery
http://www.ancientclan.com/gallery/categories.php?cat_id=12

beastnpyro
i got heapsa pics of em.. ill also post sum fanarts in the fanarts thread... youll be sein alot of em from me... heheh

kuhn
well i know they are called greed island but anyone knows any place to download or something im really anxious to see whats next btw im noobie here ty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.