STOP DISSIN 50cent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mo50cent&JZ
Y'ALL IT AINT FUNNY WHEN YO DISS ONE OF THE MOST SUCCESFUL HIPHOPERS OF ALL TIME! YO'AL R SO JEALOUS OF THE MAN KUX HE MAKES ALL THOSE $$$ N U AINT! HE'S DA BEST RAPPER OF OUR GEN! HE SOON 2 B A FAMOUS MOVIE STAR! WHY WONT YOU ALL GIVEN SOME RESPECT?! SHAME ON Y'ALL FOR DISSIN ONE OF THE BEST SUCCESFUL RAPPERS OF TODAY!

-peace out! (no hate, just askin fo respect for da man)

HockeyHorror
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA MOST PATHETIC MAN ALIVE!!!!

50 cent sucks !!!!!! who said being rich means ur great???

Master P is richer than 50 cent but both suck ass!!!

peace out!

HockeyHorror
go to the !!!hip!!!hop!!! thread and learn somethin kid..

HockeyHorror
and i can name exactly 100 better rappers...actually OVER 200 rappers

HockeyHorror
make it 800 better rappers^

Mo50cent&JZ
YO dawg! Y gotta be hattin 4? canT give ma boy his due credit?! YOU Jealous or somethin? Ive read all them threads it aint nuttin but hate for 50!

Mo50cent&JZ
YO DONT KNOW SHIZZNIT! HAVE YOU SEEN BEEF???? THAT MOVIE IS ALL ABOUT 50CENT AND THE NEW GEN!

moonwalker741
ok what is with all the caps?

any ways, 50 cent is alright, i dont hate him, but in my opinion, i dont think he is THE best rapper of our generation, there are far-more better rappers then 50 cent.....

m!$hA
i dont hate 50 eitha!!! i really like him and *droolio* hes hot!!!! i dont think he's the best raper ever no thers still pac!!! but i do like him......yes
i think mainly (thered be more reasons) but one of em would be because most of his songs are about the usual mainstream stuff (sex/drugs/girls!) yes but i like him!!!

go, go, go, go, go, go, go shorty it's ur birthday!!!

oh one of my fav songs of his is magic stick with lil kim :hapy:

Hostile
He sucks so bad. Talk about an entire lack of vocal talent.

m!$hA
ppl r allowed their own oppinion, but obviously mo50cent doesnt like it when u diss 50.....so u might not wanna do it in his thred erm
anyways...how many ppl are worse then 50....around 10000+

fuct_up_kid
wow....when i first saw that post i thought you were actually being sarcastic!! confused but you're not joking. why the caps? why can't you type like a normal person? and why can't you like good music?

hehe...ignore the last one, but seriously...learn English!

room #99
i dont hate him at all..he just makes me laugh..no lyrical talent..no vocal talent..no proforming talent.

He is only famous cuz he got shot 9 times!

HockeyHorror
yes

like i said i can name 800 better rappers.

Aini
What the f**k? what's up with u dude?

Darth Revan
50 sucks. I don't even listen to a lot of hip hop but I can name ten better rappers off the top of my head:

Immortal Technique
Brother Ali
Ras Kass
Sage Francis
Canubis
MF Doom
Mobb Deep
Tupac
Prodigy
Vinnie Paz

^all of them infinitely better than 30 cent the "thug rapper"

HockeyHorror
yes

m!$hA
i admit ive heard betta...but i still like him!!!! ive heaard worse too!

HockeyHorror
50 cent never uses methapors/similes/complexity or anything like that in his rhymes...

he's tryin to be gangsta no
and he's not...

the only gangster i've ever seen was eazy e...

m!$hA
whoozat??

but seriously...how HOT is he??? *droolio*

Aini
he's got shot a few times....so give him some RESPECT....oh, and he has a lota money...... wink

HockeyHorror
laughing out loud

m!$hA
*finds a piccie of 50 and starts drooling all ova tha keyboard*

HockeyHorror
*finds piccie of 50 and starts burning it*

m!$hA
mad

HockeyHorror
watch this!!! wait...w!!! my next post

m!$hA
*finds 50 himself and starts drooling all over!*

HockeyHorror
Joe Budden VS G-Unit

both suck^^ but i found this!!! laughing out loudlaughing laughing laughing laughing

http://www.soundclick.com/images/sincerespitz+tmpmomentofclairity2.gif

m!$hA
drooliodrooliodrooliodrooliodrooliodrooliodrooliod
rooliodrooliodroolio

Aini
you really think he's hot, he. no

Hostile
No man, I gotta tackle the problem at the root. If he makes a thread about how 50 Cent Must Not Be Dissed, it's clearly begging for a dissing.

Also, 50 Cent is one of the worst mainstream rappers. I'd say top 5 worst.

HockeyHorror
i say top 3 worst in mainstream.

Hostile
tbh, I wont argue with that wink

SeptemberRain
laughing laughing laughing laughing

HockeyHorror
yes

im not burlyman
50centsux~! stick out tongue

HockeyHorror
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes

fuct_up_kid
^ agreed smile

TheRealistKilla
heres a list of real rap artists this guy should listen to.

2pac

biggie

naz

eazy e

n.w.a

50 cent is awsome but his shits getting boring now.

if any new raper neeeds to be heard listen to loyd banks

HockeyHorror
thats a list?

im not burlyman
technically, yes.

HockeyHorror
ok laughing out loud

Darth Revan
raping women is wrong sad

Kaleanae
what is dissin?

VENOMfan
my 13 year old cousin adores 50....she is a real hardcore thug too

Kaleanae
raper? loyd banks ? He should be in JAIL no expression

HockeyHorror
he meant rapper

but raper same thing in his case laughing out loud

madsci
first off, what up hockey

second, in my opinion (which i am entitled to), fifty cent is a overglorified, low-grade, xerox copy of tupac. even in his song "in da club," he states he wants "them to love (him) like they love pac." the only song that i find slightly intriguing by fifty is his "how to rob" song that was released years ago.

in response to your thread title, stop trying to prove that he's the greatest emcee, because he's not. once again, turn your attention to any of the other threads that discuss hip hop, not gangsta/rap pop music.

madsci
the reclusive purist

HockeyHorror
sup madsci.

Dr. Strangelove
I always think of a 5 year old voice for posts like this. It makes it a lot funnier.

Darth Revan
I know what he meant but it was kinda funny wink

Df02
hes a terrible rapper, he doesnt even rap, he talks...and he doesnt do tha well either

MF D00m
laughing

This whole thread is hilarious!

Dr. Strangelove
NO Doubtz itz AlMOstz azz FUNNY azz Mo50cent&JZ sayzINzg tHATZ 2 QUArtz willz be a FaMOUs Movie star!!!!!!!!

D StrangZe OutZ

HockeyHorror
laughing

comedy makes u live longer

but i doubt this will...this is sad comedy. laughing

Mo50cent&JZ
listen every1. I know i overreacted in ma first post. But U see 50 is like someone I look up to. I aint sayin he is a role model fo me but catch my drift. All Im sayin is da 50 fo me is like someone i admire and appreciate. I didnt mean to sound angry but is just an outburst. Anyways much love and care fo every1.

peace.

HockeyHorror
how do appreciate him when he's bad at what he does...he sucks.

Mo50cent&JZ
yo HockeyHorror B more open minded and dont judge without knowing. 50 dont suck you know that fo a fact. You just acting up. As i said I aint here to piss any1 so I'll keep it chillin.

HockeyHorror
i stick to my statement...he sucks

nevermind let me modify it

he sucks ass.

Mo50cent&JZ
NO! U suck sucka! Dont be a hater kid!

HockeyHorror
ur the kid listenin to that trash on tv...man have u read how awful the 50 cent lyrics are?

no skill required...my 4 year old cousin can rap better (and thats a fact)

i've seen him freestyle in pre-school

Mo50cent&JZ
Maaaaaan yo the one talkin about all that underground hiphop and stuff. If it is sooooo good as you say it is.....how come NOONE has heard of them before? All that underground hiphop is da real crap! How long have yo been into hiphop? two days? one week? or ever since yo hero EMINEM became famous? that underground stuff needs to get out! until then they need some fans. And from the looks of it there is only one......YOU!

Darth Revan
1. Eminem isn't underground. He's more talented than a lot of crappy mainstream guys, but he's still not very good.

2. Nobody's heard of them before because that's the whole idea behind underground music. It was the same way with the punk movement.

3. Oddly enough, when underground guys go mainstream, they start sucking confused

4. Ever heard of Britney Spears? Of course you have. Do you like her music? Probably not. See what I'm saying? Fame is no indication of talent.

HockeyHorror
EMINEM??? he's not underground. get ur facts straight before u talk hip hop..and i been listenin since i was 5. u been listenin since 50 cent played In Da Club...

underground is HUGE!! but there not rich like 50, but theyre music has better quality. i dunno what you been smokin...but if u haven't read the past posts...not one person said 50 cent was above average.

they all said he was terrible or less than average.

like i said before go read the posts in the !!!!hip!!!hop!!!! thread

you can learn somethin...

Mo50cent&JZ
Man u need to pay attention! I DIDNT SAY EMINEM WAS UNDERGROUND! I SAID HE WAS YOUR HERO! READ MY POST CAREFULLY!

Mo50cent&JZ
1. i didnt say eminem was underground
2. WRONG! that means NOONE is willing to promote them!
3. true

4. Britney Spears? that girl is a HO! and I aint talkin about fame. Im talking about success. Which is what 50 got.

moonwalker741
being rich dznt meen shit.....ther can be sum hobo with 5 bucks in his pocket that can rap better rhymes tehn 50, and ther probably is...

and the whole under ground thing

omfg, underground ais when ur un-heard of, duh noone has heard them b4, thats the whole title of UNDERGROUND, the point is not to be heard of by the mainstream, its jus having talent and rapping for ther talent, not to be rich or succesful....

leatherface12
Why have 50 cent when you can have a dollar? smile

Darth Revan
1. I understand that, but you did say he was Hockey's hero... Which he's not.
2. So what if "NOONE" is willing to promote them? Like I already said, the punk movement was the same way. It's good music, and there are plenty of people out there who identify with it, so they tell their friends about such and such, who tell their friends... Long story short (I could be wrong here), underground rappers rely on word of mouth, not huge producers to make them famous.
4. Britney Spears has both fame and success. happy Furthermore, 50 is a "pimp", right? So he and Britney go together perfectly. You can't have one without the other. smokin'

I was pulling your leg on number four, except for the first sentance

moonwalker741
laughing laughing big grin

m!$hA
yes *droolio* io love his lips.....but then again, i am into black guys *drooooooooolio*

m!$hA
OMG hell no!!!! what about:
J-Kwon.......
Chingy (like his new song but hate the rest)
Eminem
hm....(damnit why cant i think??) well there are HEAPS worse then 50!!!

leatherface12
Sorry but 50 cents music is only worth 50 cents. erm He sings with his fickin teeth clenched and mumbles out words. In my opinion he sucks.

m!$hA
embarrasment i have!!!
but babe u cant judge underground untill youve heard it!!! i love it (dont i hokey!) and i love mainstream too!!! (omg btw hokey sweety i heard tech n9ne - ima tell and i love it love well its ok i guess but i love the chorus stick out tongue ) anyways,.....cant yall like...stop dissin 50 if chris likes him coz like.....its so fukin annoyin when ppl try bust a cap @ sum1 who u luv!!!

leatherface12
laughing Thats true, 50 cent just mumbles out words and then he makes money off some of his pathetic songs. Im not bashing on Chris but I just dont like 50 cent at all.

im not burlyman
craig david rulez. fifty cent sux.

moonwalker741
lmao laughing, yo man i cant agree with u mor....he duz mumble his words, u can barely hear him in his songs...he sucks so much ass nex to j-kwon

leatherface12
Yes he sucks and j kwon sucks as well. A 17 year old and a guy who got shot nine times make a big deal out of their advantages that no rappers have. Almost everything they say is stupid frickin lies. How is telling lies good music? I might as well put on a bling bling and get shot in the leg and call myself white cracka and sing about hoes and how I got shot and Ill get rich. roll eyes (sarcastic)

moonwalker741
^ haha, yes sumbody with logic!

;=- -50 cent

m!$hA
omg craig david *droolio*

m!$hA
EVERYONE lies in the music world!!! wtf rob, thats the stupidest thing uve said!!! if u dont lie the music will be boring!!! noone wants to hear about how happy your life is with your rich mansion and your success

omg i feel like im dying seirously....i feel like someones holding onto my head and pulling my down to the ground and its really weired!!

tabby999
i think you couldn't warm to this "mo50cent&jz" if you were cremated with them. congrats you are officially the KMC village idiot.
do you know why people dont promote these bands? because a few million people with shite taste buy crap 50 Cent cds. people dont want to buy this stuff, because at the moment this "hip hop" bling bling, hoe banging, SUV driving, shit sounding "rap" is the popular music. dont worry music fads come and go. how many of you remember Menudo? sweet f*ck all of you, thats now many, and in 5 years, the same amount of people will remember 50 Cent and Chingy and all those other nobs.

oh and Hockerhorror, while eazy e was "gengsta" dont forget Ice T, that guys f*ckin cool

HockeyHorror
Tabby> i always forget about Ice T...nowadays he's too much of an actor laughing out loud

WE HAVE OUT FIRST VILLAGE IDIOT

everyone celbrate laughing

(Mo50cent&jz)

Darth Revan
Happy Dance happybday

HockeyHorror

leatherface12
Thats what 50 cent talks about. His stupid cars, hoes, and money. Like anyone gives a damn about his stupd cars and money. He cant sing a song without mentioning his rides, hoes, or money.

Mo50cent&JZ

HockeyHorror

Mo50cent&JZ
FORGET YO!

Tex
I'd like to remind everyone that insults and member bashing are not allowed on KMC.

Please refrain from doing so.

Black Onyx
the guy is pure shit if i hade my way those bulletrs wouldhasve killed him we are "dissin" him beacuse he brings it upon himself

Black Onyx
yes sir happy

HockeyHorror
why was mine removed? i forgot what i said laughing out loud happy remind me plz

Mo50cent&JZ
ever since i got here this people been pickin on me! they trash talk! they diss me for liking 50! they call me names!DO YOU THINK THATS RIGHT? Heeeeeeeeeelllll NOOOO! why they got hate for?
I aint doin nothin wrong! but they call me names and pick on me! that aint right! mad

Mo50cent&JZ
MAN THATS EVIL mad mad mad

wishin death to a human being! yo that's pure sick! SHAME ON YOu

Black Onyx
thatt is why he told them to stop posting bashness mon ami calm

Black Onyx
cry sowwie i didnt relize he was human

no expression its my nature

Dr. Strangelove
God this thread is great. laughing

HockeyHorror
wishing death to human being? nothing wrong with that, we kill 30000000000000000000 ants a die, lets see how pissed they are now!

Mo50cent&JZ
Oh what do u prefer? bunch of skinny white boys singin depress songs callin themselves rockers? rock sucks! all they do is scream and cry like sissys! wachoo mean is about money? those skinny kids with those guitars also make money from your pocket!

HockeyHorror
no u IDIOT! laughing out loud love sayin that

i listen to underground rappers that rap about knowledge...not how many girls they have had sex with...no one wants to hear that, only those that skulk without meaning in society like taht shit.

Mo50cent&JZ
hockeyhorror GET OFF with dat shitz! so far all you do is talk shit! why dont yo chill kid? go listen to your boy FEMINEM!

Tex
Please report any member bashing targeted toward you.

But 50 Cent is open territory. evil face

HockeyHorror
i dont like eminem...how many times must i remind this to u...u dont even understand what mainstream and underground hip hop are.

HockeyHorror
and click on my sig if u wanna see real hip hop at its FINEST!

Mo50cent&JZ
yea! you do! you must have all his posters and pictures in yo room laughing

anywhoo, Im tired of arguing with you. Yo talk about underground but you dont know nothin. Aint goin to argue no more! yo aint worth my time!

Dr. Strangelove
Well there's Papa Roach who are pretty fat and they whine a little but not too much and theres also Insane Clown Posse who are fat and have never really made any depressing songs more about killing people if thats what your looking for. wink

HockeyHorror
ahahahha he's giving up...good job, thats the right move...just walk away cuz ur wrong yes

and EMINEM sucks ass.

greatest rapper in my opinion are

Chino XL, Ras Kass, MF DOOM (click on my sig) and Immortal Technique

Mo50cent&JZ
all of them wish they were like 50! they are fading away into history! 50 and Nelly and Jay Z and ludacriz is DA FUTURE! GET IT IN YO HEAD! those rappers are washed out!

HockeyHorror
washed out? you haven't heard shit from them..if u didn't notice, today we had a new member talkin like Mainstream rap is the greatest...i converted her to underground hip hop in matter of seconds...now she even says Immortal Technique is better than 50 cent!

take that!

HockeyHorror
well i g2g sleep, answer my posts later Mo50cent

i clicked on the sig...listened to "i hear voices" ...it was alright...nothing special, and i hope that's not the best song he's got, cause if that is then i think that's pretty sad.

but i'll give it credit i could listen to that for awhile and not be bored

Black Onyx
1) Rockers have SO much talent if you heard them you would be knocked off your cute little slippers
2) not all rockers are white Jimi Hendrix was a black man and he was the best goddamn guitar player ever to set foot on this pitiful earth
3) Not all rock is screaming and not all rock is deppressing
4) they make money out of our pockets because we prefer to hear them use there god givin talent called singing which your shitty boy 50 cent has never heard of i might add to tell us that life is not just men fuking there friends wives and spending the well earned chash on some "bling-bling"
and 5) shut the fuk up

Black Onyx
well the future looks pretty horrible if your right

BlackHatDefect
People have the right to hate him or like him as an"artist".So what people don't like rap or maybe just him himself.Im not a huge fan actually.

However,unless you know someone its rude to say personal things about him.Its very rude/childish/shouldn't be tolerated.In other words its just as bad as gossiping.Respect the guy as a person who tries his best.Even if you don't like his work

HockeyHorror
113, no thats one of his weakest, i couldn't find other videos. hard to find on net.

HockeyHorror
Black Onyx- number 5 is great^

Black Onyx
thank you happy

plenTpak52
I prefer the white boys. At least they can play instruments

And for Christ's sake will you learn to speak English?

HockeyHorror
before i leave, click on sig if u wanna see real hip hop

I rule
I had 50 cent but I bought myself a pack of gum with it erm

HockeyHorror
laughing out loud

el_barto
Don't forget

Will Smith

Vanilla Ice

HockeyHorror
Will Smith was ok when he had the alias Fresh Prince.

Vanilla Ice was a crack head.

that reminds me...SUMMERTIME! great song

el_barto
I was joking roll eyes (sarcastic)

HockeyHorror
i knew u were...cuz u dissed Vanillla ice many times

Spicy_Mchaggis
what the hell?
SPEAK ENGLISH YOU F*CKTARD!

Spicy_Mchaggis
50 cent is probably one of the most greediest rappers out there. his cd title says it all, "get rich, or die trying." what kind of message is that sending to the kids? seriously though, all his songs are about killing people that disrespected him, whores having sex with him, and popping open a bottle of "bub" in a club with all his "homies." who gives a shit if rap is the "new generation," rock and metal will always be my "new generation."
cheers.

Cyclops
Most successful does not mean that somebody diserves respect.

HockeyHorror
makiing money doens't mean u are a great rapper.

PunisherFan33
50 Cent is probably the only Rapper i wuld listen to.

HockeyHorror
you serious? or was that saracasm^

plenTpak52
imagine if 50 wrote movie scores

Darth Revan
^let's not... confused

Deathblow
That would be very, very funny yes

PunisherFan33
no im serious he has good rhymes and the only one i could relate to. yes

Darth Revan
no expression..... laughing

Deathblow
Yeah me too. His songs about getting shot in the face, murdering people and treating women like worthless trash...they really touch me yes

HockeyHorror
i lose brain cells by listenin to 50 cent yes

PunisherFan33
i gained some laughing out loud laughing

HockeyHorror
no expression its seems that way now...but later you'll look like this!

http://www.commsp.ee.ic.ac.uk/~whc/image/ugly.jpg

laughing

PunisherFan33
that is too funny big grin big grin big grin big grin laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

moonwalker741
^lmao

...ok this is my opinion about the whole situation wrapped up in a condom, laughing stick out tongue (what that meens is what im gonna say, and probably the only thing i will say)

first i just want to say, hockey, i clicked your sig, played the video, i actually liked it, lyrics were niice, the beat was weak, not that exciting, o well, if you find any songs on the net by MF Doom, tell me, id be happy to listen.... o yeh

ok now about 50,

all of them wish they were like 50! they are fading away into history! 50 and Nelly and Jay Z and ludacriz is DA FUTURE! GET IT IN YO HEAD! those rappers are washed out!

OMFG, **slaps you the hardest i can** are you friggen kidding me? are you a damn idiot? you had to be high when you said that, that post is the saddest and most retarded thing i have ever read......those rappers are washed out! ?? blink isnt underground, like the beggining of your carreer? well only for hip-hop and rap mostly....when you start underground, you have goddamn TALENT, probably not like 50 who just blew up into the mainstream only because every body liked in da club, which in my opinion was a sucky song. and ? Mo50cent&JZ, do you even listen to ANY underground, from what i read from you, all you like is 50, nelly, luda ,jay z (who which is retired pal, wake up) etc. all those mainstream deaushes. and before you insult me about me not knowing what underground is, i dont listen to underground, but not in a bad way....

Oh what do u prefer? bunch of skinny white boys singin depress songs callin themselves rockers? rock sucks! all they do is scream and cry like sissys! wachoo mean is about money? those skinny kids with those guitars also make money from your pocket!

wow now you proved you are even more pathetic, i bet you dont know shit about rock.....first of all, that was one racist comment, not every rock band is white, take a music history lesson, like onyx said, jimmy hendrix, holy sh*t..greatest guitar player that ever lived, and mostly alot of rock bands have alot of talent, they can sing! o sry, im not saying that rappers dont have talent, i meen there talent is to sing, so anyways....and another telnt is, rock band play there own instruments! they need skills to play a great guitar riff.

50 is a disgrace to all great rappers that ever lived...

and also Mo50cent&JZ, please learn proper grammer, you just piss me off when you talk like that.......

PunisherFan33
where did you get that pic from or is it a personal photo.

HockeyHorror
moonwalker yes

tell me if u like this
http://www.td3productions.com/video/immortal.wmv

also click on this, its the entire list of songs by Big L (R.I.P)
http://bigl.rules.it/

HockeyHorror
PunisherFan

i went to google.com and i typed ugly

laughing out loud
kinda easy laughing

moonwalker741
thnx dude, im gonna listen to them now, but the website you posted, the song links are together really close, i can barely read them....

Deathblow
I did the same search and I got this yes

http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/lifestyle/img/sep03/jonbig0922.jpg

moonwalker741
LMAO laughing

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>